Colin Wanker

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Colin Wanker

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:42 pm

Wankers hissy fits relieve the pressure of the cunts knocking Nantes for the time being.
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:31 pm

BillyDWhizz wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:03 pm
palerider wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:10 pm

12 years. Not long enough.

Give it another 20. He's a cunt.

Footnote. Schteve sacked.

Another cunt.
Schteve. What a complete bellend, how he's mugged a living as a football manager is beyond me, he's got the tactical nous of an Italian general. Let's hope this is the end of him as a manager within the English game. I'm sure there are teams in Vanautu or somewhere that'll take a punt on him.

As for QPR I can see Pardew rocking up there and doing a job for them next season.
Surely Pardew's last gig at West Brom has finally opened everyone's eyes to what a talentless, tactically naïve, self obsessed, wanker he is. I can't see him appealing to any club above League Two level tbh.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:42 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:31 pm
BillyDWhizz wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:03 pm

Schteve. What a complete bellend, how he's mugged a living as a football manager is beyond me, he's got the tactical nous of an Italian general. Let's hope this is the end of him as a manager within the English game. I'm sure there are teams in Vanautu or somewhere that'll take a punt on him.

As for QPR I can see Pardew rocking up there and doing a job for them next season.
Surely Pardew's last gig at West Brom has finally opened everyone's eyes to what a talentless, tactically naïve, self obsessed, wanker he is. I can't see him appealing to any club above League Two level tbh.
It's QPR, they'll not exactly be inundated with top quality managers dropping their CVs off. I think Pards could be ok for them in all honesty. Mind you, you'd have to suspect that Allardici, Moyes and Hughes could be in the mix as well.
0 x
Rounding to the nearest whole numbers makes them pointless.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:49 pm

BillyDWhizz wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:42 pm
Whiskyman wrote:

I've always had a soft spot for the Hoops but lets be honest it's QPR - they'll not exactly be inundated with top quality managers dropping their CVs off. I think Pards could be ok for them in all honesty. Mind you, you'd have to suspect that Allardici, Moyes and Hughes could be in the mix as well.
Edit: Just seen that Tim Sherwood's been installed as favourite for the job, Hmmm he's been out of football a long time..Personally I'd like Darren Moore to get the gig.
0 x
Rounding to the nearest whole numbers makes them pointless.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:09 pm

BillyDWhizz wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:42 pm
Whiskyman wrote:

It's QPR, they'll not exactly be inundated with top quality managers dropping their CVs off. I think Pards could be ok for them in all honesty. Mind you, you'd have to suspect that Allardici, Moyes and Hughes could be in the mix as well.
I reckon you're right. All the usual recycled has beens and never weres will be linked. Tbh I couldn't give a shit. QPR have always been a little tin pot no mark classless outfit in my book. And hooped jerseys should only be seen in egg chasing games imo.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:52 pm

Colin's continued his offensive today labelling referee head Mike Riley a "robot" who knows the rules but doesn't know the game and is training new officials to be like robots (no argument from me there).
Hate the prick but agree with his outbursts on officialdom.

Where his argument loses merit and he returns to this "screaming Oswald Cobblepot caricature" is when he descends into the "poor little me" bollocks and tries to kid everyone that he gets a far worse rub of the green than ANYONE else out there.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:23 pm

terrya1965 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:11 pm
He did piss me off with the Sheffield Utd stuff,but you have to give the fella a bit of credit,,Cardiff haven`t had a lot of luck and under the circumstances,his done a good job.

Personally,I love his passion and the fella speaks his mind too.
He is a very good manager, getting that Cardiff team promoted last season was excellent work.

Whilst I do agree that he is an irritating twat we're not seriously suggesting the decision not to pay Nantes their money was Warnocks are we?
0 x

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:58 pm

Gonzo wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:23 pm
terrya1965 wrote:
He did piss me off with the Sheffield Utd stuff,but you have to give the fella a bit of credit,,Cardiff haven`t had a lot of luck and under the circumstances,his done a good job.

He is a very good manager, getting that Cardiff team promoted last season was excellent work.

Whilst I do agree that he is an irritating twat we're not seriously suggesting the decision not to pay Nantes their money was Warnocks are we?
You know that has absolutely nothing to do with Warnock.

Has usual the big clubs get the decisions though,Chelsea should have had a player sent off too.

I do remember in the Payet year,the officials cost us a place in the FA Cup Semi Final(Man U) and
we could have made the Top 4 too..I remember Chelsea getting a goal against us in injury time,that should not have counted..We got quite a few of them at the end of that season.The conspiracy theory was Leicester had one of the CL places and the FA didn't want another non big team not in there,that could lose us a place if our teams did badly in Europe that season.
0 x

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:51 am

Gonzo wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:23 pm
terrya1965 wrote:

Yes, I am. It was 100% Colin's idea. Save the money so he can buy two more cod-worriers who can throw the ball into the area from the half-way line is what he'd have told the owners.

And I'm fucking sure it was him who scratched my car in Frome Asda's yesterday.

The cunt.

The FA have decided not to charge him for Sunday. I'd have jailed him personally.

As for bad luck. Blatant penalty for Huddersfield waved away against them. Winner against Brighton even further offside than Azpilacueta.

Did I mention he's a cunt ?
2 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

JayK

Post by JayK » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:08 am

[/quote]
Did I mention he's a cunt ?
[/quote]

Not enough
0 x
COYI!!!