Man Utd vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Parry Hotter

Re: Man Utd vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Parry Hotter » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:06 am

Lanzini aint worth a place on his form so far.
1 x

jameskel

Post by jameskel » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:02 pm

Cannot fit Lanzini into the team, he has looked awful, can't see where a goal is coming from

4-0 them
0 x
Taans can fuck right off

LondonWelsh

Post by LondonWelsh » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:33 pm

I wouldn't play Lanzini too, he's looking more of a liability than an asset.
0 x

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:42 pm

lanzini hasnt been great , but he needs game time to get his sharpness back, to be frank we havent got a lot else to replace him with in terms of creativity (am assuming nasri will get injured on the team bus).

Utd fans in manchester are expecting to gives us a drubbing, but nothing really changes there does it. Although some of their swagger has gone after we gubbed them earlier in the season, they are however a different team from then.

still cant see anything other than 3-0 and we move on to the next game.
0 x

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:46 pm

Have a good one Ibbs.A romantic trip with the other half?

Sounds a bit crazy,but if Nasri plays and Arnie is up front,we may have a chance of getting something.If we can keep it at 0-0 or lead at HT,we may get a result.Remember,they had a tough game yesterday,that would have taken a bit out of them.Mind you I said that v Spurs in the League Cup and they easily turned us over.

Though,Martiel and Rashford always turn up against us.I actually think we have more chance of getting a result at United than Chelsea..I know,you think I'm crazy. :x
1 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:03 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:58 am
palerider wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:21 am
Not that I'm expecting anything other than a defeat but it will be interesting to see what sort of side United field.

They play the return at the Nou Camp three days later. And still in with a shout, especially with their comeback against PSG still fresh in the memory.

But of course they, like Chelsea, can't afford to field a much weakened team in the league as they're slogging it out for the prize of top 4 and the CL again next season, as the Spuds will probably be when we face them as well.

My ultimate dream of course would be for a huge sink hole to swallow Old Trafford, but I'm forced to concede that the PL do nothing to help our teams in Europe, desperate as they are for the Sky and BT money.
I'd imagine Solskjaer will be thinking in terms of getting a 2 goal lead and banking on our lack of attacking creativity, providing they shut Anderson out, and firepower to enable them to close down the game. Tbh I can't really think of a better team than West Ham for any team to play under those circumstances. Not just this season but every fucking year I've supported the club.

Remember the old saying from back in the day.? West Ham come down with the Christmas decorations.
:lol: Yeah...the reasoning was cos the pitches started to cut up,and we couldn't play our pretty
football anymore..everyone else went to hoofball,we were still trying to play like Barcelona...

See they got it from us.... :lol:
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:01 pm

Or we were just shit after Xmas of course.
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:11 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:03 pm
Whiskyman wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:58 am

I'd imagine Solskjaer will be thinking in terms of getting a 2 goal lead and banking on our lack of attacking creativity, providing they shut Anderson out, and firepower to enable them to close down the game. Tbh I can't really think of a better team than West Ham for any team to play under those circumstances. Not just this season but every fucking year I've supported the club.

Remember the old saying from back in the day.? West Ham come down with the Christmas decorations.
:lol: Yeah...the reasoning was cos the pitches started to cut up,and we couldn't play our pretty
football anymore..everyone else went to hoofball,we were still trying to play like Barcelona...

See they got it from us.... :lol:
Saying that we still won 3 FA Cup's(when it meant a lot to all the fans) in 17 years,playing on them awful pitches after December.

In them years,we won it the most(3),with Liverpool and Arsenal getting 2 a piece in that time..We can't have been that bad.
1 x

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:57 am

Parry Hotter wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:06 am
Lanzini aint worth a place on his form so far.
If you are going on recent form , then we will only have 6 players walk out onto the pitch.
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:38 am

terrya1965 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:46 pm
Have a good one Ibbs.A romantic trip with the other half?

Sounds a bit crazy,but if Nasri plays and Arnie is up front,we may have a chance of getting something.If we can keep it at 0-0 or lead at HT,we may get a result.Remember,they had a tough game yesterday,that would have taken a bit out of them.Mind you I said that v Spurs in the League Cup and they easily turned us over.

Though,Martiel and Rashford always turn up against us.I actually think we have more chance of getting a result at United than Chelsea..I know,you think I'm crazy. :x
Cheers mate, a relaxing time for me and concentrate with my wifey without a worry of relegation dogfight. :D :D
0 x

Social Media