Man Utd vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Shortshanks

Re: Man Utd vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Shortshanks » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:56 pm

Rick_Deckard wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:35 pm
Diangana..another Freddie Sears ?...just hasnt got the last piece of the puzzle to hit the top level...
Must be a bit like you because Einstein was a physicist not an economist !! :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:36 am

Newmarket wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:35 pm
Cheated at the Theatre of Shit onice again well there’s a shock 🙄

Still , proud of the lads today .

My heart sank when I saw the line up but I was wrong , credit where credits due , Nigel got it spot on today .

You just don’t get the decisions at top 6 grounds , especially OT and it’s a sad indictment of this whole league , it’s corrupt and run by Cunts .

Tom gets it spot on in the review . It’s a good watch .

No Gonzo or Geo to be seen :lol:
Think I must have logged onto a Liverpool forum with all this victim speak. The offside goal was offside but it was hardly a cock up comparable to the one at the Liverpool game. VAR would have disallowed it but it was very marginal.

We were the better team today. All the pundits said so, Solskjaer said so and most of the Man United fans I heard on phone ins tonight said so. But were we "cheated" ? Of course we fucking weren't. Ther officials got it wrong but it was hardly blatant. We are becoming more like Victimpool every fucking week with this fucking whining shit.

No wonder we are becoming one of the most disliked teams in the fucking league.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:34 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:36 am
Newmarket wrote:

My heart sank when I saw the line up but I was wrong , credit where credits due , Nigel got it spot on today .

You just don’t get the decisions at top 6 grounds , especially OT and it’s a sad indictment of this whole league , it’s corrupt and run by Cunts .

Think I must have logged onto a Liverpool forum with all this victim speak. The offside goal was offside but it was hardly a cock up comparable to the one at the Liverpool game. VAR would have disallowed it but it was very marginal.

We were the better team today. All the pundits said so, Solskjaer said so and most of the Man United fans I heard on phone ins tonight said so. But were we "cheated" ? Of course we fucking weren't. Ther officials got it wrong but it was hardly blatant. We are becoming more like Victimpool every fucking week with this fucking whining shit.

Put it down to frustration whisky, we don’t often out play Utd at old Trafford and get a chance to do the double over them

Bad ref decisions defo cost us points this season and I’m struggling to think of any dodgy decisions we’ve had go for us, so sour grapes, yeah a bit, frustrated ? Yeah a lot you can’t deny it would be lovely jubbly for us to get a 90thmin pen to win!!
1 x

Down under mick

Post by Down under mick » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:52 am

brookingslovechild wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:34 am
Whiskyman wrote:

Put it down to frustration whisky, we don’t often out play Utd at old Trafford and get a chance to do the double over them

Bad ref decisions defo cost us points this season and I’m struggling to think of any dodgy decisions we’ve had go for us, so sour grapes, yeah a bit, frustrated ? Yeah a lot you can’t deny it would be lovely jubbly for us to get a 90thmin pen to win!!
Exactly well said mate
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:41 am

Whiskyman wrote:

Frustration, yes. But reading through some of these posts there's words like corrupt, bias, cheating to mention just 3. Refs and linos aren't bent. They're mostly just crap, plain and simple. The Anderson offside was seen to be incorrect when it was replayed but it was marginal, not the result of a conspiracy within the Premier League to dent West Ham the chance of a deserved 3 points at Old Trafford.
2 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:56 am

Whiskyman wrote:

How many goals did we score in over time against Huddersfield to win, sometimes we have to be satisfied with the luck that falls our way, and i can hardly say we deserved to win that game, so swings and round-abouts
1 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:15 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Newmarket wrote:

The Anderson goal was onside by the rightback. Tight, but onside

The same lino let them have a flurry of attempts at our goal with four clearly offside
Last edited by punkrockhammer on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:19 am

IronsForever wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:50 pm
palerider wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:52 pm

The player who made the pass isn't in the picture. He may have been passing it to Rashford but it was behind him which is why he tried to flick it. Martial was well onside when that first pass was made imo.

But anyway. 58% possession at Old Trafford. 18 shots to their 14.

We should have parked the bus and respected the point.
wowsa. We had 58% possession?
Have a look at the corner count
0 x

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:19 am

punkrockhammer wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:15 am
Whiskyman wrote:

The Anderson goal was onside by the rightback. Tight, but onside

The same lino let them have a flurry of attempts at our goal with four clearly offside
0 x

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:51 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Newmarket wrote:

I can name 3 games against United,where the officials favoured them.Their equalizer in the Cup in 2016.The sending off of one of our players last year after 5 minutes last January in the League,when it clearly wasn`t.
Yes of course,we get one or two going our way,but not against the big teams.
0 x

Social Media