The Transfer rumours have started here post !

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 1852
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm
x 26
x 160

Re: The Transfer rumours have started here post !

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:55 am

No one in for misery bollocks yet ?
0 x

User avatar
dorsetdano
Posts: 1020
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 8:28 pm
x 28
x 143

Re: The Transfer rumours have started here post !

Post by dorsetdano » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:04 pm

Dwayne Pipes wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:55 am
No one in for misery bollocks yet ?
Didn't know that Numbers was on the market!!
0 x

User avatar
OZHAMMER
Posts: 1286
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 7:41 am
Location: OBERON
x 136
x 97

Re: The Transfer rumours have started here post !

Post by OZHAMMER » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:27 am

I’d be surprised if we kept Diop. I’d be more surprised if we got Gomez.

But if both were to happen, it would be a minor miracle.
0 x

User avatar
Dagger
Posts: 347
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:37 pm
x 9

Re: The Transfer rumours have started here post !

Post by Dagger » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:38 pm

not sure how true this is but hearing Edin Džeko is close to being a done deal?

its just a whisper and no links or proof
0 x

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 7785
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble
x 256
x 644

Re: The Transfer rumours have started here post !

Post by palerider » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:56 pm

No names, no pack drills but a little bird has told me we're on the verge of a big announcement.


You ain't seen me, roight ?
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

User avatar
hd1
Posts: 662
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:28 pm
Location: Lost, looking for who we used to be
x 360
x 160

Re: The Transfer rumours have started here post !

Post by hd1 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:10 pm

OZHAMMER wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:27 am
I’d be surprised if we kept Diop. I’d be more surprised if we got Gomez.

But if both were to happen, it would be a minor miracle.
As the late great Errol Brown once sang "I believe in miracles"
0 x

User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 5235
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am
x 204
x 421

Re: The Transfer rumours have started here post !

Post by Brookbonds73 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:11 pm

palerider wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:56 pm
No names, no pack drills but a little bird has told me we're on the verge of a big announcement.


You ain't seen me, roight ?
It's him, ain't it, the Scottish messiah.
1 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

User avatar
h69
Posts: 3447
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Enfield, Middlesex
x 235
x 167

Re: The Transfer rumours have started here post !

Post by h69 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:33 pm

Clayton wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:19 pm
palerider wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:15 pm


Defensive Midfielder.
Noooooooooooooo hes not more a box to box , or a replacement for Noble .
"Jordan has great technical ability, and can play either as a defensive midfielder or central midfielder, bringing quality on the ball, from set pieces and even from long-range".
0 x
Watchout for Spongebob

User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 3314
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil
x 591
x 446

Re: The Transfer rumours have started here post !

Post by andyginbrasil » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:26 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:11 pm
palerider wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:56 pm
No names, no pack drills but a little bird has told me we're on the verge of a big announcement.


You ain't seen me, roight ?
It's him, ain't it, the Scottish messiah.
Whoooooooooooo........... shakeass

Image
2 x

User avatar
IronsForever
Posts: 5712
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:22 am
x 282
x 349

Re: The Transfer rumours have started here post !

Post by IronsForever » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:34 pm

Looks like the Twins are trying to reel in Utd for a 60 Million fee. Reports coming in now that Barcelona and PSG are also interested hahahahaha. !! Wonder where that rumor started from?
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply

Social Media