The Transfer rumours have started here post !

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
jhammers
Posts: 1095
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:44 am
x 43
x 62

Re: The Transfer rumours have started here post !

Post by jhammers » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:02 am

Selling Byram for just 750k , what awful business.
0 x

User avatar
Castiron
Posts: 2908
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 6:22 pm
x 92
x 197

Re: The Transfer rumours have started here post !

Post by Castiron » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:09 am

jhammers wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:02 am
Selling Byram for just 750k , what awful business.
Just the usual sloppy trading from the chuckles mate.
1 x

User avatar
IronsForever
Posts: 6231
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:22 am
x 353
x 482

Re: The Transfer rumours have started here post !

Post by IronsForever » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:57 am

Yul never get anywhere near what you paid for a player that is 3rd choice .Report also coming in for Hugil. Preston want to buy him back for 3 Million after selling a striker.Sam on 25 grand a week. Thats 100 grand a month off wage bill.
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
IronsForever
Posts: 6231
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:22 am
x 353
x 482

Re: The Transfer rumours have started here post !

Post by IronsForever » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:03 am

Pellegrini was handed a 30 Million war chest plus exits. That now stands around 39 million left and rising.. Pedro and Chico should fetch close to 20 Million. Hugil for 3 , Oxford 3. Leaves Pellegrini around 62 Million to play with IF Obiang and Chico go. We will need 2 strikers and one midfielder. Probably find the Mid player on loand and focus on 2 strikers.
I.d go with the Brentford guy as back up for 18 Million. Leaves over 40 Million for the no.1 striker.
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 8533
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: Relocating to Hungary if that cunt Corbyn gets in.
x 375
x 908

Re: The Transfer rumours have started here post !

Post by palerider » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:06 am

IronsForever wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:03 am
Pellegrini was handed a 30 Million war chest plus exits. That now stands around 39 million left and rising.. Pedro and Chico should fetch close to 20 Million. Hugil for 3 , Oxford 3. Leaves Pellegrini around 62 Million to play with IF Obiang and Chico go. We will need 2 strikers and one midfielder. Probably find the Mid player on loand and focus on 2 strikers.
I.d go with the Brentford guy as back up for 18 Million. Leaves over 40 Million for the no.1 striker.
I think the pea will stay.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

User avatar
thomasswe
Posts: 1020
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:52 pm
x 31
x 86

Re: The Transfer rumours have started here post !

Post by thomasswe » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:17 am

palerider wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:06 am
IronsForever wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:03 am
Pellegrini was handed a 30 Million war chest plus exits. That now stands around 39 million left and rising.. Pedro and Chico should fetch close to 20 Million. Hugil for 3 , Oxford 3. Leaves Pellegrini around 62 Million to play with IF Obiang and Chico go. We will need 2 strikers and one midfielder. Probably find the Mid player on loand and focus on 2 strikers.
I.d go with the Brentford guy as back up for 18 Million. Leaves over 40 Million for the no.1 striker.
I think the pea will stay.
As do I, we could definaley use another striker but with Haller added we should be fine as Antonio can operate there
0 x

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 8520
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 157
x 818

Re: The Transfer rumours have started here post !

Post by Whiskyman » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:32 am

IronsForever wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:52 am
Fabian Delph has just joined Everton for 10 Million. Great buy !!!!
Decent value I guess at current market rates but imo a fairly average midfielder back in his Villa days. Looked decent when used as a full back for City but I think Everton will use him in midfield. Not a patch on Gomes or Idrissa Gueye which could mean Gueye is offski. If so they will be weaker imo.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 8520
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 157
x 818

Re: The Transfer rumours have started here post !

Post by Whiskyman » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:32 am

thomasswe wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:17 am
palerider wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:06 am


I think the pea will stay.
As do I, we could definaley use another striker but with Haller added we should be fine as Antonio can operate there
Who is this Haller of whom you speak Thomas ? ;) And more to the point why do you believe he is en route to us ?
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

User avatar
thomasswe
Posts: 1020
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:52 pm
x 31
x 86

Re: The Transfer rumours have started here post !

Post by thomasswe » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:09 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:32 am
thomasswe wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:17 am


As do I, we could definaley use another striker but with Haller added we should be fine as Antonio can operate there
Who is this Haller of whom you speak Thomas ? ;) And more to the point why do you believe he is en route to us ?
Assuming he passes his medical. Won't be certain until he is finally revealed but seeing as Frankfurt aleady tweeted he is heading for a medical it's looking like it's only a matter of time.

I wonder if any poster on here would actually have preferred Gomez?
0 x

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 8520
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 157
x 818

Re: The Transfer rumours have started here post !

Post by Whiskyman » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:57 am

thomasswe wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:09 am
Whiskyman wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:32 am


Who is this Haller of whom you speak Thomas ? ;) And more to the point why do you believe he is en route to us ?
Assuming he passes his medical. Won't be certain until he is finally revealed but seeing as Frankfurt aleady tweeted he is heading for a medical it's looking like it's only a matter of time.

I wonder if any poster on here would actually have preferred Gomez?
Oh. THAT Haller. ;)
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Post Reply

Social Media