The Transfer rumours have started here post !

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: The Transfer rumours have started here post !

Post by Newmarket » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:25 pm

Anyone heard of this fella ?

0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Clayton

Post by Clayton » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:12 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:25 pm

Someone I recommended we take a look at back in January , would be a brilliant signing just what we need , but would prefer Cuellar .
0 x

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:06 pm

According to reliable West Ham insider ExWHUemployee, the Irons have been outbid by a Championship club in their reported pursuit of Basel centre-forward Albian Ajeti. It is understood that the second-tier side has met Basel’s valuation of the 22-year-old striker and that has led to some West Ham fans going berserk on Twitter. It is understood that Ajeti would prefer to join West Ham than the Championship club in question and that desire means that a switch to the London Stadium is still firmly on the cards. West Ham have been reportedly outbid, but that’s nothing to worry about at all because bids always start low and start to rise. The Irons will surely match or at least go higher with their bid for Ajeti, although matching it should be enough to lure the Switzerland international to east London if Basel do accept the offer. Calls for David Sullivan to go are way over the top based on one detail that more than likely happens in every single transfer saga.

The twist to this is that WBA have met the asking price of 8 Million and we have only bid 4.5
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Towie

Post by Towie » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:42 pm

IronsForever wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:06 pm
According to reliable West Ham insider ExWHUemployee, the Irons have been outbid by a Championship club in their reported pursuit of Basel centre-forward Albian Ajeti. It is understood that the second-tier side has met Basel’s valuation of the 22-year-old striker and that has led to some West Ham fans going berserk on Twitter. It is understood that Ajeti would prefer to join West Ham than the Championship club in question and that desire means that a switch to the London Stadium is still firmly on the cards. West Ham have been reportedly outbid, but that’s nothing to worry about at all because bids always start low and start to rise. The Irons will surely match or at least go higher with their bid for Ajeti, although matching it should be enough to lure the Switzerland international to east London if Basel do accept the offer. Calls for David Sullivan to go are way over the top based on one detail that more than likely happens in every single transfer saga.

The twist to this is that WBA have met the asking price of 8 Million and we have only bid 4.5
Heard WBA pulled out due to players wage demands.

and If a player wants to go to a certain club...
0 x
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:20 pm

Clayton wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:12 pm
Newmarket wrote:

Someone I recommended we take a look at back in January , would be a brilliant signing just what we need , but would prefer Cuellar .
;)
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

boxman

Post by boxman » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:49 am

Newmarket wrote:

argentineans love a good defensive midfielder.. the best ones seem to come out of france (african power house) and argentina - culturally a very important position, generally more technical/mental

would love someone like ascacibar in a west ham shirt.. but i couldn't find any serious links to him? more about people wishing we'd go for him?
0 x

boxman

Post by boxman » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:56 am

Clayton wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:12 pm
some turks were banging on about cuellar in the press recently.. apparently they approached with a 7m bid

if our interest was serous then you'd think we'd be in again at that price, hell you could throw in an extra 50%... i dont think a work permit would be an issue either, he's 1 international game shy of auto qualification - nothing more than a little extra paperwork

unfortunately there is nothing new in the press about it so looks pretty unlikely considering how leaky his agent was in the past - assuming there was any interest at all
0 x

Riceascaptain

Santiago Ascacíbar, the Argentine Gattuso, the white Kante. Argentinian international.

Post by Riceascaptain » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:06 pm

Brace yourselves folks for the final piece of the jigsaw!

0 x

deanox

Albian Ajeti

Post by deanox » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:08 pm

Being reported on C&H that this is 90%done deal
https://www.claretandhugh.info/hammers- ... 90pc-done/
If so I don't know much about him but he looks like a good sniffer around the box and scores a few with his head
Attachments
aljeti.jpg
aljeti.jpg (43.6 KiB) Viewed 422 times
0 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Re: Santiago Ascacíbar, the Argentine Gattuso, the white Kante. Argentinian international.

Post by palerider » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:24 pm

Without doubt a player we really need.

I'll be glued to Sky Sports all afternoon tomorrow then.

:roll:
1 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

Social Media