YOU THUG Joey Barton faces police probe after ‘knocking out two of Daniel Stendel’s teeth with vicious headbutt’ in tunn

Chat about anything football related here!

BoleynBadges

YOU THUG Joey Barton faces police probe after ‘knocking out two of Daniel Stendel’s teeth with vicious headbutt’ in tunn

Post by BoleynBadges » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:32 pm

YOU THUG Joey Barton faces police probe after ‘knocking out two of Daniel Stendel’s teeth with vicious headbutt’ in tunnel bust-up
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... -headbutt/
0 x

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Re: YOU THUG Joey Barton faces police probe after ‘knocking out two of Daniel Stendel’s teeth with vicious headbutt’ in

Post by eastcoastclaret » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:45 am

Barton in yet another loss of control episode, shock horror :o

After a long, successful, playing career at the world most illustrious clubs with glittering international success playing against the world greatest footballing stars, becoming fluent in in all languages (his French is impeccable, we all remember that interview) Barton begins passing on his vast knowledge in his new management role in a way only he knows how..

Barton could start a fight in an empty room, how the hell can he set an example to seasoned journeymen or young impressionable players in a lower league club?

The blokes a cunt.
0 x
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

Newmarket

Re: YOU THUG Joey Barton faces police probe after ‘knocking out two of Daniel Stendel’s teeth with vicious headbutt’ in

Post by Newmarket » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:55 am

Spots , Leopards and all that.
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:07 am

Well there’s a surprise!!
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:48 am

Is this the guy that stubbed a Cigar out in some kids eye once...I think it is.... ;)

Contemptible Arsehole....
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:26 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:48 am
Is this the guy that stubbed a Cigar out in some kids eye once...I think it is.... ;)

Contemptible Arsehole....
The very same.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Social Media