Girls Footie

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 3083
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil
x 468
x 374

Re: Girls Footie

Post by andyginbrasil » Thu May 02, 2019 6:35 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 6:16 pm
Whiskyman wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 4:34 pm


I worry about when they refer to players "playing in the hole".

Seriously I'm sure the final will be a great day out for girls who play the game. But blokes, brought up on a diet of "proper" football ? Do me a favour. The little bits I watched during the World Cup qualifiers were truly dreadful. I can't believe people used to the real thing could actually enjoy that.
You mind find, there is the odd snatch of skill on display :o
Or it could go tits up
0 x

User avatar
BlackDiamond
Posts: 3635
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm
x 294
x 177

Re: Girls Footie

Post by BlackDiamond » Fri May 03, 2019 10:12 am

ShoeburySamo wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 4:50 pm
BlackDiamond wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 11:11 am

Well there you go - the people have awoken...and who isn't looking forward to see Cho So-hyan whizzing about the Wembley pitch
To be fair, i’m sure most of the guys going will be more than happy to watch Alisha Lehmann run around for 90 minutes. Deploy Sunglasses! 8-)
ah, your referring to our Swiss wunderkind https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... -cup-final

...not that I follow the woman's game in any capacity - but you just drink these things in...slurp
0 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 10309
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 434
x 260

Re: Girls Footie

Post by Newmarket » Fri May 03, 2019 5:30 pm

Rumour has it she was last seen at the ILS having a picnic on the carpet :D
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 7131
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 94
x 407

Re: Girls Footie

Post by Whiskyman » Fri May 03, 2019 8:13 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 5:30 pm
Rumour has it she was last seen at the ILS having a picnic on the carpet :D
Wouldn't that be classed as rug munching. ?
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 10309
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 434
x 260

Re: Girls Footie

Post by Newmarket » Fri May 03, 2019 9:05 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 8:13 pm
Newmarket wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 5:30 pm
Rumour has it she was last seen at the ILS having a picnic on the carpet :D
Wouldn't that be classed as rug munching. ?
I was going for the less politically incorrect version but yes that’s one way of putting it .
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 7131
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 94
x 407

Re: Girls Footie

Post by Whiskyman » Sat May 04, 2019 12:22 am

Newmarket wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 9:05 pm
Whiskyman wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 8:13 pm


Wouldn't that be classed as rug munching. ?
I was going for the less politically incorrect version but yes that’s one way of putting it .
I just love political incorrectness. Therefore----------
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 4016
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 174
x 191

Re: Girls Footie

Post by mkhammer » Sat May 04, 2019 9:32 am

Hope the girls have a great day today,well deserved....gutted cant be there...


COYI....Ladies... :D
0 x

User avatar
BlackDiamond
Posts: 3635
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm
x 294
x 177

Re: Girls Footie

Post by BlackDiamond » Sat May 04, 2019 9:50 am

mkhammer wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 9:32 am
Hope the girls have a great day today,well deserved....gutted cant be there...


COYI....Ladies... :D
There is a planned celebration after the match - for the effort and sheer scale of this seasons achievement

as Jack Sullivan tells the Guardian newspaper - Win or lose we're on the booze...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... -cup-final
0 x

User avatar
Alfiehammer
Posts: 405
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 7:31 am
x 174
x 23

Re: Girls Footie

Post by Alfiehammer » Sat May 04, 2019 9:53 am

Marco Boogers Boots wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:18 am
Well done for getting to a final, but (and this may be a bit controversial) did anyone watch the semi final?

I stuck it on the TV and I have to say it was dreadful.

There. I said it.

I know they are trying to get investment in to the women's game and they're only recently professionalised, but I genuinely can't imagine a time where I would part with any money to watch that standard of football.
I remember us losing at home to aldershot with piquonne. Forget imagining, I've experienced...
0 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 10309
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 434
x 260

Re: Girls Footie

Post by Newmarket » Sat May 04, 2019 10:49 am

BlackDiamond wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 9:50 am
mkhammer wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 9:32 am
Hope the girls have a great day today,well deserved....gutted cant be there...


COYI....Ladies... :D
There is a planned celebration after the match - for the effort and sheer scale of this seasons achievement

as Jack Sullivan tells the Guardian newspaper - Win or lose we're on the booze...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... -cup-final
Win lose or draw pour some more BD .

Never have been able to watch West Ham sober :D
2 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Post Reply

Social Media