Tottenham vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
IronsForever

Re: Tottenham vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by IronsForever » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:16 am

h69 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:31 am
andyginbrasil wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:32 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't mind him in our team though Ibby

He is their player of the year in my mind and a really quality player. I cant hate him after that breakaway goal against Germany in the World cup....a highlight for me watching the Germans melt down.
Top notch mate. I rate him very high and he seems to wander under the radar in games which makes him very dangerous. Pops up around the box and has a nack of finding that corner.
1 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Parry Hotter

Post by Parry Hotter » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:23 am

IronsForever wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:15 am
jameskel wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:20 pm
I rather Kane played against us.

The two teams / clubs are fucking light years apart

Take note G&S, you couple of cunts
Your like the " grim reaper " James. Give us a crumb of hope to cling to lol.
Realistic more like.
0 x

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:46 am

I think we have got a real chance tomorrow.

We will be up for it,because our fans demand that.
We have been very unlucky in our past 2 games.If both teams didn`t have officials has their extra men,we would have had 6 points.I think the players will give it a real go and we just might nick a result.

Quite looking forward to it.
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:22 am

Fuck,I wanna win this so so fuckin much,scuse my language.... :lol:

Would make whats been a disappointing season for me into a partly memorable one...we beat em,
Everton hold em to a draw or better,could be their CL spot gone... :D

We were the first team to beat Arse at their new gaff...be nice double.

Gotta have some of the 13/2 win and 9/2 draw...I'll see whos playing and have a bet on
one of our CBs to nut one in as well...Oggys.. 30s, Issas..26s...and Balbuenas only 15s for some
reason..

COYI...really excited bout this one... :D
1 x

LondonWelsh

Post by LondonWelsh » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:41 pm

I'd like to think the lads will turn up for this game and give Spurs a good fight but don't feel confident about this group of players fighting for anything. No doubt Fab will have his usual save 7 but let in 3 kind of game. Come on lads suprise me!,
0 x

Caboose

Post by Caboose » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:37 pm

terrya1965 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:46 am

We have been very unlucky in our past 2 games.If both teams didn`t have officials has their extra men,we would have had 6 points.I think the players will give it a real go and we just might nick a result.

Dunno what youve been drinking mate but can I have some of that happy juice. I think we gonna get our arses spanked.
0 x

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:41 pm

Caboose wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:37 pm
terrya1965 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:46 am

Dunno what youve been drinking mate but can I have some of that happy juice. I think we gonna get our arses spanked.
We could very well do Caboose,but something says,we won't.

We seem to turn up against the better teams.

We will see.
0 x

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:52 pm

terrya1965 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:41 pm
Caboose wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:37 pm

We will see.
I am with you Terry. Lets look at the situation. Spurs are 4 points clear of Arsenal and 3 clear of Chelsea with 3 games left. Big ask for both them teams to demote spurs to 5th. They played Tuesday and only got the goal in the 89th min. They play the biggest game in their history Tuesday again in Champ. League Semi's. They have a London derby against a team that isn't going to dodge any 50/50 tackles.. Would you risk your big players considering they have a few injuries also? If Son gets injured tomorrow they are fucked with Kane out.
Obviously that doesn't mean we will get a result there but it brings us closer together and the bookies smell this by offering Spurs at 1/2. Cheslea were 1/4 to beat us the other week. Same price Utd
I am going for a 0-0 draw.
0 x

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:14 pm

IronsForever wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:52 pm
terrya1965 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:41 pm

We will see.
I am with you Terry. Lets look at the situation. Spurs are 4 points clear of Arsenal and 3 clear of Chelsea with 3 games left. Big ask for both them teams to demote spurs to 5th. They played Tuesday and only got the goal in the 89th min. They play the biggest game in their history Tuesday again in Champ. League Semi's. They have a London derby against a team that isn't going to dodge any 50/50 tackles.. Would you risk your big players considering they have a few injuries also? If Son gets injured tomorrow they are fucked with Kane out.
Obviously that doesn't mean we will get a result there but it brings us closer together and the bookies smell this by offering Spurs at 1/2. Cheslea were 1/4 to beat us the other week. Same price Utd
i think Son will play because he is banned for the first leg against Ajax, what we could really do with is someone like Rice just sitting on him, because he certainly is a game changer, stifle him, and knock some of the youngsters about who will be in to midfield early on and we will have a chance. Tomorrow those expected 50/50 tackles will be 70/30 in our favor. Scare them in midfield and we have won the match.
0 x

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:31 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:14 pm
IronsForever wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:52 pm

i think Son will play because he is banned for the first leg against Ajax, what we could really do with is someone like Rice just sitting on him, because he certainly is a game changer, stifle him, and knock some of the youngsters about who will be in to midfield early on and we will have a chance. Tomorrow those expected 50/50 tackles will be 70/30 in our favor. Scare them in midfield and we have won the match.
Good spot Andy. forgot he was banned.
0 x

Social Media