Andy Carroll

Chat about anything football related here!
Olas1

Andy Carroll

Post by Olas1 » Sat May 11, 2019 7:51 am

According to reports, he makes it onto the Country’s Richest young (under 30) Sports stars list in 14th place! His wealth has increased by £2m in the last year, to £19m! It takes him just above Raheem Sterling and Harry Kane! He has started 3 times for the Hammers this season, with an additional
nine from the bench.
This list will be published in this weeks Sunday Times!

Rumours suggest that he won’t be fit to play until September, and his girlfriend tweeted after the Southampton game “Farewell West Ham”

Good luck Andy!
0 x

punkrockhammer

Re: Andy Carroll

Post by punkrockhammer » Sat May 11, 2019 8:28 am

You mean “good riddance”

An outdated parasite that’s got rich doing very little
2 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Sat May 11, 2019 9:47 am

Fucks me off big time...but you can't blame him or others,we'd all be there and do it,given
half a chance...

It's the diabolical crap system of top level footie now...there's something completely morally
wrong when a bloke who kicks a ball around,some not much better than some of us..if at all,
earns the same as 300+ nurse's get..in ACs case....others it's a lot more.

But Morals and top flight Football.......oceans apart....Leagues apart.... :lol:
0 x

Noni

Post by Noni » Sat May 11, 2019 10:00 am

mkhammer wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 9:47 am
Fucks me off big time...but you can't blame him or others,we'd all be there and do it,given
half a chance...

It's the diabolical crap system of top level footie now...there's something completely morally
wrong when a bloke who kicks a ball around,some not much better than some of us..if at all,

But Morals and top flight Football.......oceans apart....Leagues apart.... :lol:
In all fairness to Andy Carroll, we loved him in our club, when he showed up and scored loads of goals for us. :) The last 2 seasons have been a disappointment . :(

I'm glad he'll be leaving us and hope we get a good replacement for him. Anyone in a wheelchair will do!! :D :lol:

I support his career and hope he does well. He kept us alive despite the negativity on here!... ;) whufc_crest
1 x

Clayton

Post by Clayton » Sat May 11, 2019 10:11 am

Was a big fan of a tremendous player , but the catalogue of injuries over time have made me despise him ( wording might be a bit strong ) but that is how I feel , yes I know he could not help his circumstances , but why didn't the board just cut their losses , years ago . In the real world if your injured at work you get your sick pay , then after a period more often then not get paid off through ill health redundancy .
1 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Sat May 11, 2019 10:25 am

Noni wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 10:00 am
mkhammer wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 9:47 am
half a chance...

In all fairness to Andy Carroll, we loved him in our club, when he showed up and scored loads of goals for us. :) The last 2 seasons have been a disappointment . :(
He was such a massive success in our colours I think a statue should of him should be erected outside the stadium. It would probably cost considerably less than he has over his 6 year contract and, in all probability be more fucking mobile.

His massive goals tally in our colours (33) cost us absolute peanuts. None of us have any idea of his actual wage but if we assume something like £2.75 million p.a and add that to the reported transfer fee we paid each of those goals cost us a mere £1 million each. An absolute bargain. And should he decide to leave London the management of Smolensky's in Canary Wharf will have to reappraise their projected profit forecast for the next financial year. He will be sorely missed in that particular establishment.

There may possibly be more worthy candidates for the remaining un named stand than Mr Carroll. However as a lasting testament to his outstanding contribution to the club during his time with us I would like to suggest an appropriate tribute would be to rename the club medical centre in his honour. I would suggest The Andy Carroll Rehabilitation Suite would be a suitable name as it would serve as a lasting memory to his sterling efforts for the club.

Now fuck off you long streak of piss.
2 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Sat May 11, 2019 12:17 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 10:25 am
Noni wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 10:00 am

He was such a massive success in our colours I think a statue should of him should be erected outside the stadium. It would probably cost considerably less than he has over his 6 year contract and, in all probability be more fucking mobile.

His massive goals tally in our colours (33) cost us absolute peanuts. None of us have any idea of his actual wage but if we assume something like £2.75 million p.a and add that to the reported transfer fee we paid each of those goals cost us a mere £1 million each. An absolute bargain. And should he decide to leave London the management of Smolensky's in Canary Wharf will have to reappraise their projected profit forecast for the next financial year. He will be sorely missed in that particular establishment.

There may possibly be more worthy candidates for the remaining un named stand than Mr Carroll. However as a lasting testament to his outstanding contribution to the club during his time with us I would like to suggest an appropriate tribute would be to rename the club medical centre in his honour. I would suggest The Andy Carroll Rehabilitation Suite would be a suitable name as it would serve as a lasting memory to his sterling efforts for the club.

An unwell player called Andy
tried to fix himself with a shandy
imagine his shock,when he injured his cock
in Smolensky's when trying the brandy
3 x

Noni

Post by Noni » Sat May 11, 2019 12:31 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 12:17 pm
Whiskyman wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 10:25 am

Done well with his Kids!!! :lol:

Lets hope Peli, can get some new strikers in!! ;)
0 x

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Sat May 11, 2019 12:43 pm

Noni wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 12:31 pm
BlackDiamond wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 12:17 pm

Done well with his Kids!!! :lol:

Lets hope Peli, can get some new strikers in!! ;)
For sure mate. I doubt Chico will be here coming up for 31. He needs to be sold to get half the fee we paid now.
Perez wants out and who knows with the Arnie Soap Story. Carroll off so its a real possibility come pre-season we have let all 4 strikers go.
Positive, we have offensive mid players that can also score. Anderson and a 100% fit Lanzini will get 15 goals between them. Yarmelenko proved he can also find the net so too Antonio. All we need is one real decent ,recognized striker and we need Pellegrini to find a gem of a back up striker under 25 with potential. Silva from the under 23's will be the 3rd for me
1 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc » Sat May 11, 2019 12:49 pm

I was thinking get fucked Andy

Take all your money and be someone else's problem
0 x

Social Media