End of the season and I've called everything correct

Chat about anything football related here!
andyginbrasil

Re: End of the season and I've called everything correct

Post by andyginbrasil » Sun May 12, 2019 9:26 pm

Towie wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:20 pm
Haven’t called everything correct...

You said you wouldn’t post on here again! INCORRECT!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc » Sun May 12, 2019 9:45 pm

More ramblings from a mentally changed waste of oxygen

No response to bullshit required
0 x

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham » Sun May 12, 2019 10:22 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 8:23 pm
Ibbyham wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 7:07 pm

In his post, he mentioned how Tottenham is very good and most Spurs fan love to put their silly babyish comment here.
He's been lurking on here the last few days...then on the HC chat video after the match there appeared a annoying cunt......with another prediction in his name this time...TottenhamHostpurChampionsOfEurope2019... :oops: ...and on this thread he seemed to insult one of the presenters on there.......and talk shit.....it has to be numbnuts...doesn't it?
That numbnuts is wasting his breathe and he need to feed his little piglets. He is too jealous of us finishing 10th and improving and also he is scared that West Ham may be stronger than Spuds (I hope so) one day soon while I am still breathing.
0 x

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Sun May 12, 2019 10:28 pm

What makes me laugh is the fact that it's never going to bet better than this for Spurs. But for us it is!!
Their owner clearly isn,t going to inject huge funds into the team after the 1 billion plus stadium.
I think they have been very lucky with players they have brought in for the money.

Lucas Moura is on 80 grand a week at 25. What a fucking player this guy is. Barcer or real will offer this guy 200 a week.
Pisses all over Ramsey who is going to get 250 a week.
Sissoco the same. Another major player in midfield. Can they keep him at 80 a week? We have Obiang on 70 lol.
Ericksen on 75 a week.
Wanyama 65 a week
Trippier 65 a week
Son 140 a week.

There is no way they are going to keep onto this team with that wage structure, especially now they are on show in the CL final.
If Barcer or PSG offer Pooch a stupid amount of dough, like 20 Million a year is he going to turn that down?
Make no mistake they were fine being a sleeping giant but now they have woken , the sharks will devour that team to smithereens. Only takes 2 or 3 key player to leave and that chain will snap. End up like Arsenal with a beautiful stadium but no mega funds to compete. They have been arsehole lucky in the market is all.
Danny Rose 60 grand a week. Here is a breakdown of their wage structure.

https://www.spotrac.com/epl/tottenham-h ... c/payroll/

They are only 1 Million pound ahead of our yearly wage bill. !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by IronsForever on Sun May 12, 2019 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo » Sun May 12, 2019 10:33 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 5:13 pm
I don’t think Gonzo’s THAT bad ?
I have lost a considerable amount of weight and my positional sense is world class.
1 x

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham » Sun May 12, 2019 10:45 pm

IronsForever wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 10:28 pm
What makes me laugh is the fact that it's never going to bet better than this for Spurs. But for us it is!!
Their owner clearly isn,t going to inject huge funds into the team after the 1 billion plus stadium.
I think they have been very lucky with players they have brought in for the money.

Lucas Moura is on 80 grand a week at 25. What a fucking player this guy is. Barcer or real will offer this guy 200 a week.
Pisses all over Ramsey who is going to get 250 a week.
Sissoco the same. Another major player in midfield. Can they keep him at 80 a week? We have Obiang on 70 lol.
Ericksen on 75 a week.
Wanyama 65 a week
Trippier 65 a week
Son 140 a week.

There is no way they are going to keep onto this team with that wage structure, especially now they are on show in the CL final.
If Barcer or PSG offer Pooch a stupid amount of dough, like 20 Million a year is he going to turn that down?
Make no mistake they were fine being a sleeping giant but now they have woken , the sharks will devour that team to smithereens. Only takes 2 or 3 key player to leave and that chain will snap. End up like Arsenal with a beautiful stadium but no mega funds to compete. They have been arsehole lucky in the market is all.
Danny Rose 60 grand a week. Here is a breakdown of their wage structure.

https://www.spotrac.com/epl/tottenham-h ... c/payroll/

They are only 1 Million pound ahead of our yearly wage bill. !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Totally agreed.

Arsenal last won the PL when they were at Highbury but poor since moving to Emirate despite having a good home record, their away record speak volume and West Ham always a victim of Arsenal winning at our ground Upton Park and London Stadium under Wenger era but now we are 2 seasons unbeaten at home against Arsenal so hopefully to pick up more as the seasons goes by.

Spurs will crack one day.....Kane could go to Barca/Real this summer (I hope) plus a couple of other more as replacing them with big money NEVER succeeded as shown in other clubs. Hope we can keep Rice as long as we can and with Noble on his side, hopefully Rice will follow Noble footstep and as long as Pellegrini stay and push us to close the gap on top 6 (with help from VAR to stop top 6 getting too much advantage)
1 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Sun May 12, 2019 10:58 pm

Gonzo wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 10:33 pm
Newmarket wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 5:13 pm
I don’t think Gonzo’s THAT bad ?
I have lost a considerable amount of weight and my positional sense is world class.
Yes mein Fuhrer .

And I won’t have it said otherwise .
1 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Flairon

Post by Flairon » Mon May 13, 2019 2:00 am

Well this post was not too predictable now was it!?!
2 x
Flairon

hammerwell75

Post by hammerwell75 » Mon May 13, 2019 2:38 am

Feck it and let em keep their players and manager , not like any of them have won anything again this season . Let them hold on to their players and carry on devaluing them because they won't have won anything throughout their career other than a game .

Yet again it is looking like another season of almost but not quite for them , and once again it was us that upset their season . their history books will always show that it was us who put an end go their unbeaten run at their new ground and it was a west ham player that scored the first away goal there too !! kickimmuts whufc_crest :lol:

As for numbers , he won't leave us, he is just looking for the last bit of attention before the season ends . History tells you that no squirts fans bother with the forums during the breaks as they ain't got nothing to talk about come the end of it , especially when they built up their season half way through only to feck it up at the end once again . you could see how arsey their players were in the last few matches , so imagine how fickle and wounded the fans are right now . :D :lol: :lol:
0 x

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil » Mon May 13, 2019 2:43 am

Flairon wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 2:00 am
Well this post was not too predictable now was it!?!
Lets wait until June 1st
0 x

Social Media