End of the season and I've called everything correct

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
Oziron
Director of Avatars
Posts: 2099
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 9:37 pm
x 155
x 110

Re: End of the season and I've called everything correct

Post by Oziron » Tue May 14, 2019 1:13 pm

3 points

1. At long last you have finally 'outed' yourself as a Spuds fan.
2. 'Man City are overated'...!!!!
3. 'Aguero is past it'....!!!!

I could continue but i can't be arsed......
0 x

User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 3380
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil
x 625
x 460

Re: End of the season and I've called everything correct

Post by andyginbrasil » Tue May 14, 2019 1:16 pm

Oziron wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 1:13 pm
3 points

1. At long last you have finally 'outed' yourself as a Spuds fan.
2. Man City are overated...!!!!
3. Aguero is past it....!!!!

I could continue but i can't be arsed......
Here's a few more you could add very quickly
Net spend only 15 million
Man City won't win the league
Chelsea the best run club financially with the buying and selling of youngsters
Spurs playing the slickest football
And I'm a cunt.........well I suppose 1 out of 6 ain't bad
2 x

User avatar
Flairon
Posts: 1742
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:45 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, U.S.A.
x 81
x 72
Contact:

Re: End of the season and I've called everything correct

Post by Flairon » Sat May 18, 2019 8:55 am

Hard to want either of them to win tbh.
0 x
Flairon

User avatar
Noni
Posts: 2638
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm
x 437
x 68

Re: End of the season and I've called everything correct

Post by Noni » Sat May 18, 2019 9:28 am

The guy that posted this thread, I think he's top notch! :D

Never wrong, very precise and on the ball. He knows our team very well and I was just wondering if he could pick our next England squad ? :roll:

To conclude:..... I thought we played better this year, no soiled pants. We can only improve from here! ;)

whufc_crest
0 x

User avatar
punkrockhammer
Posts: 2287
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:49 am
x 30
x 233

Re: End of the season and I've called everything correct

Post by punkrockhammer » Sat May 18, 2019 6:53 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 1:16 pm
Oziron wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 1:13 pm
3 points

1. At long last you have finally 'outed' yourself as a Spuds fan.
2. Man City are overated...!!!!
3. Aguero is past it....!!!!

I could continue but i can't be arsed......
Here's a few more you could add very quickly
Net spend only 15 million
Man City won't win the league
Chelsea the best run club financially with the buying and selling of youngsters
Spurs playing the slickest football
And I'm a cunt.........well I suppose 1 out of 6 ain't bad
“Man City won’t win the league and are overrated”

They’ve only won every domestic trophy on offer this season - Community Shield, League Cup, Title and now FA Cup

Not only that, but the first side to score six in an FA Cup final for over 100 years and the first to do it at Wembley

Dear oh fucking dear, could it’s predictions be more wrong? :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 4285
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 220
x 250

Re: End of the season and I've called everything correct

Post by mkhammer » Sat May 18, 2019 7:18 pm

My Predictions....

Fab..didn't really want him...don't sign a relegated keeper..his confidence will be low.
We're nailed on for 7th this year...
Jack is gonna turn us around,take us next level...
And we'll go very close in a cup...... What the fuck do I know.... :lol:
0 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 10772
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 619
x 405

Re: End of the season and I've called everything correct

Post by Newmarket » Sat May 18, 2019 7:28 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 7:18 pm
My Predictions....

Fab..didn't really want him...don't sign a relegated keeper..his confidence will be low.
We're nailed on for 7th this year...
Jack is gonna turn us around,take us next level...
And we'll go very close in a cup...... What the fuck do I know.... :lol:
At least you didn’t champion Jonathan Calleri :D
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 4285
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 220
x 250

Re: End of the season and I've called everything correct

Post by mkhammer » Sat May 18, 2019 7:34 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 7:28 pm
mkhammer wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 7:18 pm
My Predictions....

Fab..didn't really want him...don't sign a relegated keeper..his confidence will be low.
We're nailed on for 7th this year...
Jack is gonna turn us around,take us next level...
And we'll go very close in a cup...... What the fuck do I know.... :lol:
At least you didn’t champion Jonathan Calleri :D
Nah...but thought Gok Wan...sorry....Tore look a decent,for a while.....well bout 35mins.... :lol:
0 x

User avatar
IronsForever
Posts: 5819
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:22 am
x 296
x 382

Re: End of the season and I've called everything correct

Post by IronsForever » Sun May 19, 2019 1:10 pm

The key to City is that they have a multitude of midfield players that can score and dictate a game. Their offensive players work harder than any other team in the league without the ball. They have the fittest players in the league and a back line that are technically solid. The whole unit is built for scoring goals.
They can send out their 2nd 11 players and finish in the top 6, that is frightening.
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
21212
Posts: 598
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:56 pm
x 1
x 29

Re: End of the season and I've called everything correct

Post by 21212 » Mon May 20, 2019 10:50 am

When everyone said Diaganna was going to be a top player....... I said he was nowhere near PL level.
Now, 8 months later, people agree with me.
0 x

Post Reply

Social Media