Bin dippers or spuds ?

Chat about anything football related here!
downunda

Re: Bin dippers or spuds ?

Post by downunda » Wed May 15, 2019 1:37 am

I never thought I would have to decide how much I would want one of these teams to lose. I am not able to say which one I want to win, I am just tying to think of which team I want to see lose.

I just can't get past the shit we had to put up with during the 70's from the dippers.

So for me dippers to go out on penalties just like we lost to them in the FA cup. Then some how look away when the spuds celebrate. :evil:
0 x

Fade-and-Die

Post by Fade-and-Die » Wed May 15, 2019 12:50 pm

ToneLoc wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 4:14 pm
Jacko1966 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 3:45 pm
Interesting. It's taken this game to actually prove to me which team I hate most above all others in football. And it's Liverpool. So, as much as it hurts to say it, I hope the Spuds win.
It’s not just about who you hate most though is it Steve?
What about assessing the consequences?
If Dippers win then it’s just another one to add to the five they already have.
If Spuds win it’s a complete game changer of which they’ll have for an eternity to shove down everyone’s throats.
And shove it they will.
They will become a de-facto “Big Club”.... oh the fucking thought of it :o
This sums up my thoughts on it completely.

Not a fan of the Scousers but it would be fucking unbearable if the cunts from north London won it. We would never hear the end of it.
0 x

rottiel

Post by rottiel » Wed May 15, 2019 4:37 pm

I've got to go with the spuds as I depise Liverpool fans more than I despise the spuds.

A no win scenario really but hey ho.
0 x

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Wed May 15, 2019 10:07 pm

In 2 minds really.

One of my best mates and a top top geezer is a Spurs fan and all his family are.I have seen him take so much shit over the years from Arsenal fans,so i`d be really happy for him if they did win it.His always had a soft spot for us and often attended West Ham games with me..Then again,I know a lot of wankers too :lol:

Love them or hate them,I think this Liverpool team deserve a big trophy.This year they have been brilliant and I have enjoyed their football more than City's this season.I think they will win it too.
0 x

Social Media