And so it starts...

Chat about anything football related here!
ToneLoc

Re: And so it starts...

Post by ToneLoc » Mon May 13, 2019 7:43 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:22 pm
Ibbyham wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:27 pm

Totally agreed....Brighton will be top favourite to go down as I cannot see other teams above Brighton going down with Bournemouth/Southampton poses risks with Norwich and Sheff Utd could go down with Brighton next season. If Aston Villa win play-off, they will stay up, Leeds Utd if they go up will have some risks of relegation threat as they have learned their lesson not to use loan money to buy players and Elland Round only carried around 30,000 ish. If WBA or Derby go up, they will be top favourite to go down.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

If Bournemouth, Brighton and Southampton all go down where am I going to spend my usual three days a year at the beach...
If Bournemouth, Brighton and Southampton go down any further they'll end up in the English Channel.
2 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham » Mon May 13, 2019 8:48 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:
Ibbyham wrote:

Totally agreed....Brighton will be top favourite to go down as I cannot see other teams above Brighton going down with Bournemouth/Southampton poses risks with Norwich and Sheff Utd could go down with Brighton next season. If Aston Villa win play-off, they will stay up, Leeds Utd if they go up will have some risks of relegation threat as they have learned their lesson not to use loan money to buy players and Elland Round only carried around 30,000 ish. If WBA or Derby go up, they will be top favourite to go down.

If Bournemouth, Brighton and Southampton all go down where am I going to spend my usual three days a year at the beach...
:lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe at the Thames :lol: :lol: :lol: With various London clubs
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Tue May 14, 2019 6:59 am

andyginbrasil wrote:
Ibbyham wrote:

Copacabana you cunt

😂🤣
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

palerider

Post by palerider » Tue May 14, 2019 7:26 am

Newmarket wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 6:59 am
andyginbrasil wrote:

Copacabana you cunt

😂🤣
Wasn't that the re-mix Barry Manilow did with the Sex Pistols ?
1 x
Determined to take us to the next level.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Tue May 14, 2019 7:29 am

palerider wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 7:26 am
Newmarket wrote:

Copacabana you cunt

😂🤣
Yep. Frank Ifield was busy that day :lol:
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Tue May 14, 2019 7:37 am

Ibbyham wrote:
redhammer wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:01 pm
He spent £75m this season and relied on a 35 year old Glenn Murray. He’s done well to keep them up but I can see why they’ve sacked him, could argue they only survived due to the decisions against Cardiff in recent weeks.

I fancied them to go down next season and still might, a massive decision to make here, one that can go wrong like Swansea or one that could look savvy like Watford.
Southampton will be OK if Hassenhuttl stays, the only treason they were in the shit was because they gave Mark Hughes a job. I'm guessing the 3 that come up will be the bookies favourites to go back down along with Brighton, Bournemouth, Newcastle (if Rafa goes), Palace (Zaha's off to Spurs, you heard it here first, and they might struggle to keep Wan Bissaka) and Burnley.
1 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

palerider

Post by palerider » Tue May 14, 2019 7:51 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 7:37 am
Ibbyham wrote:

Southampton will be OK if Hassenhuttl stays, the only treason they were in the shit was because they gave Mark Hughes a job. I'm guessing the 3 that come up will be the bookies favourites to go back down along with Brighton, Bournemouth, Newcastle (if Rafa goes), Palace (Zaha's off to Spurs, you heard it here first, and they might struggle to keep Wan Bissaka) and Burnley.
The Zaha situation is interesting. There's a 16 page thread on the Palace site about it. Most proclaiming he loves being idolised so much he'll stay forever with others more realistic.

Much as I despise his theatrics, he's irreplaceable to them. They have other good players true, especially Wan Bissaka, but their entire game plan is based on getting the ball to Zaha to run at defenders then getting others up to feed off the outcome.

I think the United experience will be on his mind and he'll be careful what he chooses but I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to Real Madrid. Levy would be reluctant to break the wage structure and the black Tom Daley feels he doesn't get protection over here.

Either way, if he's got any ambition he won't stay at a tin-pot South London shit-bin. And if he does go, however Woy spends the money, they'll be among the favourites to go down.
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Tue May 14, 2019 8:07 am

palerider wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 7:51 am
Whiskyman wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 7:37 am

The Zaha situation is interesting. There's a 16 page thread on the Palace site about it. Most proclaiming he loves being idolised so much he'll stay forever with others more realistic.

Much as I despise his theatrics, he's irreplaceable to them. They have other good players true, especially Wan Bissaka, but their entire game plan is based on getting the ball to Zaha to run at defenders then getting others up to feed off the outcome.

I think the United experience will be on his mind and he'll be careful what he chooses but I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to Real Madrid. Levy would be reluctant to break the wage structure and the black Tom Daley feels he doesn't get protection over here.

Either way, if he's got any ambition he won't stay at a tin-pot South London shit-bin. And if he does go, however Woy spends the money, they'll be among the favourites to go down.
I'm telling you mate, he's Spurs bound. Trust me. And imo I think there's more chance of me being invited to manage Barcelona than there is of Zaha going to Real. I actually wouldn't mind us having a go at persuading Wan Bissaka to join us but he'll probably be out of our budget range.

Zaha's theatrics would get him in major trouble in Spain where the referee's seem less inclined to be tolerant of clear and obvious "simulation".
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo » Tue May 14, 2019 8:29 am

palerider wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 7:26 am
Newmarket wrote:

Copacabana you cunt

😂🤣

0 x

palerider

Post by palerider » Tue May 14, 2019 9:16 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 8:07 am
palerider wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 7:51 am

I'm telling you mate, he's Spurs bound. Trust me. And imo I think there's more chance of me being invited to manage Barcelona than there is of Zaha going to Real. I actually wouldn't mind us having a go at persuading Wan Bissaka to join us but he'll probably be out of our budget range.

Zaha's theatrics would get him in major trouble in Spain where the referee's seem less inclined to be tolerant of clear and obvious "simulation".
You're claiming to be a bit 'itk' with the Spuds Whisky. You're not numbers are you ?

Sorry. I just can't see Levy paying the wages. Zaha's on 130k a week at Palace. He'd want 200.
0 x

Social Media