And so it starts...

Chat about anything football related here!
mkhammer

Re: And so it starts...

Post by mkhammer » Tue May 14, 2019 9:32 am

Zaha....reckon our Grady D will be as good in a year or so.....just needs to build a bit more upper
strength...Mickey can sort that for him... :lol:
Game time is a prob, needs to go out somewhere...unfortunately, next year,cant see him getting a
look in...we might even lose him shame...gonna be a quality player I reckon.

And would have Anderson all day long over him(Zaha) ...and Mickey come to that...
0 x

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Tue May 14, 2019 9:35 am

mkhammer wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:32 am
Zaha....reckon our Grady D will be as good in a year or so.....just needs to build a bit more upper
Game time is a prob, needs to go out somewhere...unfortunately, next year,cant see him getting a

And would have Anderson all day long over him(Zaha) ...and Mickey come to that...
I think Diangana will be a star in about 5 years time.

For Colchester.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Tue May 14, 2019 9:57 am

palerider wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:35 am
mkhammer wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:32 am

I think Diangana will be a star in about 5 years time.

For Colchester.
Nah I like him MR P....he's got some real talent....

Fiver says he makes it.....might not be with us tho..
0 x

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil » Tue May 14, 2019 11:09 am

Newmarket wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 6:59 am
andyginbrasil wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:22 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If Bournemouth, Brighton and Southampton all go down where am I going to spend my usual three days a year at the beach...
Copacabana you cunt

😂🤣
Okay...I will have to down grade this year...but I am more of a Natal fan nowadays....Rio is a bit high octane for me at my age.....but the eye candy is just as good

:lol:
0 x

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 » Tue May 14, 2019 11:26 am

andyginbrasil wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 11:09 am
Newmarket wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 6:59 am

Copacabana you cunt

😂🤣
Okay...I will have to down grade this year...but I am more of a Natal fan nowadays....Rio is a bit high octane for me at my age.....but the eye candy is just as good

The Romanian forests for me.
Buxom scantily clad wenches (some with teeth) hand made tattoos, hairy backs, fingers like a pound of pork sausages.
My tv will resemble a plasterers radio, by the time I've defrocked most of them.
I can't wait.
Fucking copacabana my ring, you haven't lived till you've roughed it out in the wilds with nothing but a Swiss Army knife and a bloomered up native bustiered slob for company my friend.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil » Tue May 14, 2019 11:45 am

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 11:26 am
andyginbrasil wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 11:09 am

The Romanian forests for me.
Buxom scantily clad wenches (some with teeth) hand made tattoos, hairy backs, fingers like a pound of pork sausages.
My tv will resemble a plasterers radio, by the time I've defrocked most of them.
I can't wait.
Fucking copacabana my ring, you haven't lived till you've roughed it out in the wilds with nothing but a Swiss Army knife and a bloomered up native bustiered slob for company my friend.
Reminds me so much of Southend....how I miss that place..... ;) ;)
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Tue May 14, 2019 2:08 pm

palerider wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:16 am
Whiskyman wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 8:07 am

I'm telling you mate, he's Spurs bound. Trust me. And imo I think there's more chance of me being invited to manage Barcelona than there is of Zaha going to Real. I actually wouldn't mind us having a go at persuading Wan Bissaka to join us but he'll probably be out of our budget range.

Zaha's theatrics would get him in major trouble in Spain where the referee's seem less inclined to be tolerant of clear and obvious "simulation".
You're claiming to be a bit 'itk' with the Spuds Whisky. You're not numbers are you ?

Sorry. I just can't see Levy paying the wages. Zaha's on 130k a week at Palace. He'd want 200.
I am most certainly not ITK. Not even a bit. And I would never claim to be ITK as I neither want nor need protected status on KUMB, a website I no longer visit, I do, however, stand by my prediction regarding the club for who the diver will be playing next season.

And I am most certainly not numbers. And you. sir, can expect a letter from my legal representatives in the fullness of time for having the temerity to sow the seed.

You cunt. ;)
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 » Tue May 14, 2019 5:08 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:08 pm
palerider wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:16 am

You're claiming to be a bit 'itk' with the Spuds Whisky. You're not numbers are you ?

Sorry. I just can't see Levy paying the wages. Zaha's on 130k a week at Palace. He'd want 200.
I am most certainly not ITK. Not even a bit. And I would never claim to be ITK as I neither want nor need protected status on KUMB, a website I no longer visit, I do, however, stand by my prediction regarding the club for who the diver will be playing next season.

And I am most certainly not numbers. And you. sir, can expect a letter from my legal representatives in the fullness of time for having the temerity to sow the seed.

You cunt. ;)
Do you have ringlets.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Tue May 14, 2019 5:10 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 5:08 pm
Whiskyman wrote:

You cunt. ;)
Do you have ringlets.
I've never met him but I do indeed have a letter from his solicitors Finkel, Goldstein & Berg.
2 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Tue May 14, 2019 5:14 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 5:08 pm
Whiskyman wrote:

You cunt. ;)
Do you have ringlets.
I do not. The ointment worked and they are all gone now.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Social Media