And so it starts...

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: And so it starts...

Post by Newmarket » Tue May 14, 2019 9:04 pm

B48746C7-B3BD-4F8D-ACE3-CFC7FC5B680E.jpeg
B48746C7-B3BD-4F8D-ACE3-CFC7FC5B680E.jpeg (65.21 KiB) Viewed 142 times

ExWhiskymanemployee :lol:
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil » Tue May 14, 2019 9:30 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:08 pm

And I am most certainly not numbers. And you. sir, can expect a letter from my legal representatives in the fullness of time for having the temerity to sow the seed.

You cunt. ;)
In the defense of Mr Palerider the mere thought of the Plaintiff, Mr Whiskyman even considering issuing legal action against Mr Palerider, for, as the Plaintiff has stated, ~sowing his seed~, should be considered a gross miscarriage of justice as the Plaintiff himself, has, on various occasions himself accused other learned people on this forum, wrongly, of the exact same thing, without any hint or reprisal of any legal action against him.
I would therefore like to put a motion forward to our learned Judge Brookbonds that the case be dropped and the defendant Mr Palerider is free to sow his seeds wherever he wants.
0 x

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 » Tue May 14, 2019 10:09 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:30 pm
Whiskyman wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:08 pm

And I am most certainly not numbers. And you. sir, can expect a letter from my legal representatives in the fullness of time for having the temerity to sow the seed.

You cunt. ;)
In the defense of Mr Palerider the mere thought of the Plaintiff, Mr Whiskyman even considering issuing legal action against Mr Palerider, for, as the Plaintiff has stated, ~sowing his seed~, should be considered a gross miscarriage of justice as the Plaintiff himself, has, on various occasions himself accused other learned people on this forum, wrongly, of the exact same thing, without any hint or reprisal of any legal action against him.
I would therefore like to put a motion forward to our learned Judge Brookbonds that the case be dropped and the defendant Mr Palerider is free to sow his seeds wherever he wants.
I shall be giving this matter my utmost attention and hasten to add,I am open to bribery and all manner of debauchery at this juncture.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Wed May 15, 2019 12:40 am

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 10:09 pm
andyginbrasil wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:30 pm

I shall be giving this matter my utmost attention and hasten to add,I am open to bribery and all manner of debauchery at this juncture.
I'll pass on the debauchery your honour as I feel there are many others on this forum far better qualified to involve themselves in matters of, shall we say, an unusual carnal nature.

However I am sure we can reach a mutually agreeable solution in respect of the bribery suggestion.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil » Wed May 15, 2019 1:18 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 12:40 am
Brookbonds73 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 10:09 pm

I'll pass on the debauchery your honour as I feel there are many others on this forum far better qualified to involve themselves in matters of, shall we say, an unusual carnal nature.

However I am sure we can reach a mutually agreeable solution in respect of the bribery suggestion.
I, on the other hand, am man enough to admit that if debauchery is a requirement to prove the innocence of a well respected and thought after member of our forum, am in.

As for the bribery suggestion...........I won't tell...if you don't
0 x

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 » Wed May 15, 2019 1:44 am

andyginbrasil wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 1:18 am
Whiskyman wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 12:40 am

I, on the other hand, am man enough to admit that if debauchery is a requirement to prove the innocence of a well respected and thought after member of our forum, am in.

Having not heard from sir Pale of the south west, I find myself leaning heavily towards whisky after a rather large brown envelope found its way to me this evening. That said however there is still time for the debauched one to enter the fray.
It would also seem only fair that I listen to the Brazilian in this matter as he himself suggests quite a penchant for deviant behaviour.
The clock is ticking my compadres.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil » Wed May 15, 2019 3:37 am

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 1:44 am
andyginbrasil wrote:

Having not heard from sir Pale of the south west, I find myself leaning heavily towards whisky after a rather large brown envelope found its way to me this evening. That said however there is still time for the debauched one to enter the fray.
It would also seem only fair that I listen to the Brazilian in this matter as he himself suggests quite a penchant for deviant behaviour.
Hmmmmmm..........It would have to a big one wouldn't it..... ;)

Judge Brookbonds I would like to appeal to your superior nature for an adjournment of this hearing until the morning as I feel that without the accused, Sir Pale of the South West, being present to answer to these preposterous and scandalous accusations brought about by the Plaintiff, Mr Whiskyman, (due to the fact that he has had to take to his bed because of the immense stress caused by this proposed action) he should be allowed in person to put forward his side of the story before any judgement is passed. I feel sure that the accused will have the evidence available to be totally exonerated from any wrong doing and any stain that has tarnished his good self will be removed.

As a little softener, I have sent by PM, my latest short film Andyg Fights His way through the Amazon to the hidden pot of gold....a tale of my daily fight here in Brasil and what I have to endure to get what I want...includes many tales of debauchery that I have to endure daily, if this is of interest to you and you are able to swing the judgement to favor Sir Pale of the South West, I will send you the other 75 videos of a similar nature as a show of gratitude.
0 x

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc » Wed May 15, 2019 7:27 am

How the fuck did this thread start out about Hughton getting sacked
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Wed May 15, 2019 7:48 am

Brookbonds73 wrote:
andyginbrasil wrote:

I am pleased to learn the envelope found it's way to you without incident. I trust you found it's contents agreeable. I note you have not yet received communication from the cider swiller who has totally tarnished my good name and reputation. Might I venture to suggest that should any form of inducement, financial or otherwise, be forthcoming from any location with a South Western postcode you may wish to consider the contents of my envelope to be an instalment rather than full and final settlement of our arrangement.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed May 15, 2019 7:49 am

andyginbrasil wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:37 am
Brookbonds73 wrote:

Hmmmmmm..........It would have to a big one wouldn't it..... ;)

Judge Brookbonds I would like to appeal to your superior nature for an adjournment of this hearing until the morning as I feel that without the accused, Sir Pale of the South West, being present to answer to these preposterous and scandalous accusations brought about by the Plaintiff, Mr Whiskyman, (due to the fact that he has had to take to his bed because of the immense stress caused by this proposed action) he should be allowed in person to put forward his side of the story before any judgement is passed. I feel sure that the accused will have the evidence available to be totally exonerated from any wrong doing and any stain that has tarnished his good self will be removed.

As a little softener, I have sent by PM, my latest short film Andyg Fights His way through the Amazon to the hidden pot of gold....a tale of my daily fight here in Brasil and what I have to endure to get what I want...includes many tales of debauchery that I have to endure daily, if this is of interest to you and you are able to swing the judgement to favor Sir Pale of the South West, I will send you the other 75 videos of a similar nature as a show of gratitude.
Honoured Sirs.

Find in my favour and there's an even larger brown envelope waiting on the telephone table containing £50 in unmarked notes, a Yeovil Town v Aldershot programme (season 2007/8) in good condition, an unused voucher to see a film of your choice at Vue, Cribb's Causeway, a pair of ladies' panties (unwashed) of unknown origin, 6 books of Green Shield stamps and a signed photo of Mary Millington with the words 'Thank you David for a lovely evening, it's a shame the orange box collapsed xxxx' on the back.

I'm sure you'll find this acceptable and thank God for the British legal system.
1 x
Determined to take us to the next level.

Social Media