Derby vs Aston Villa.

Chat about anything football related here!

Ibbyham

Derby vs Aston Villa.

Post by Ibbyham » Wed May 15, 2019 9:55 pm

Glad that Derby kicked Leeds out, good riddance as I don't want a spygate clown anywhere near PL. Hope Leeds will stay in Championship longer, the better for us as we don't have good record against them and knowing Leeds will NOT relegated back to Championship for a long time or never will again so better stay down there for the time being while I am still breathing.

Right guys, which team you want for promotion?

For me.....Derby Co.
0 x

Neville Bartos

Re: Derby vs Aston Villa.

Post by Neville Bartos » Wed May 15, 2019 10:00 pm

I'd rather it have been Derby v West Brom, so I'd like Derby to win it.
Leeds will do well to keep Bielsa for a second season in the Championship.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Wed May 15, 2019 10:00 pm

Corinthian Casuals
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

dorsetdano

Post by dorsetdano » Wed May 15, 2019 10:12 pm

Derby everyday of the week. They have little financial backing and will struggle big time, with or without Senor Lampard. Strong favourites to go straight back down unless they find a buyer. Villa could probably compete in the bottom half, but Grealish may have been excellent in the Championship this last season; but he won't fair anywhere near as well in the Prem and I doubt very much if they'll have Abraham next season so will be looking for some serious firepower up front. Step forward (very gingerly) Mr Carroll maybe?
0 x

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Wed May 15, 2019 10:46 pm

dorsetdano wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:12 pm
Derby everyday of the week. They have little financial backing and will struggle big time, with or without Senor Lampard. Strong favourites to go straight back down unless they find a buyer. Villa could probably compete in the bottom half, but Grealish may have been excellent in the Championship this last season; but he won't fair anywhere near as well in the Prem and I doubt very much if they'll have Abraham next season so will be looking for some serious firepower up front. Step forward (very gingerly) Mr Carroll maybe?
Big statement saying Grealish won,t do anyhwere near as well in premiership mate. I like this lad, he glides around the turf and has huge improvement in him ,in the right team and with the right manager.
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Wed May 15, 2019 10:49 pm

Doesn,t bother me who comes up. I think both teams will find it tough. Norwich look decent .
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil » Wed May 15, 2019 10:53 pm

IronsForever wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:46 pm
dorsetdano wrote:
Big statement saying Grealish won,t do anyhwere near as well in premiership mate. I like this lad, he glides around the turf and has huge improvement in him ,in the right team and with the right manager.
Still only 23 as well....
0 x

dorsetdano

Post by dorsetdano » Wed May 15, 2019 10:55 pm

IronsForever wrote:
dorsetdano wrote:
The game is all about opinions and I'm not saying that he isn't gifted, but I wouldn't swap him for Lanzini or Anderson and possibly not Holland.
1 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Thu May 16, 2019 1:11 am

dorsetdano wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:55 pm
IronsForever wrote:

The game is all about opinions and I'm not saying that he isn't gifted, but I wouldn't swap him for Lanzini or Anderson and possibly not Holland.
Grealish is English. Therefore he'll be expensive. He may be decent, haven't seen him since Villa went down so fuck knows, but I'm quite sure because of his nationality there are better value players out there with the same or better ability and potential.

And may I take this opportunity to sympathise with the people of Leeds and the county in which it stands over their failure to reach the play off final. Let us hope the club now returns to being the insignificant and unnoticed outfit it has been for the past ten years or so.

Pigeon breeding in breds. :lol: :lol:
1 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Social Media