Women's World Cup

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 1724
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm
x 19
x 117

Re: Women's World Cup

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:08 pm

All the money the fucking beeb are making they should invest in a women’s channel to put all their crap on.
0 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 10367
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 465
x 276

Re: Women's World Cup

Post by Newmarket » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:18 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:39 am
Hope solo, should stick to Star Wars.
Nipoleon Solo even ? :D
1 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
Chicken Runner
Posts: 943
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:02 pm
x 1
x 32

Re: Women's World Cup

Post by Chicken Runner » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:58 pm

I know comments on here are mostly said in jest...but, common guys really? It's not everyone of course but......
It's little wonder the women don't post on here. I could be wrong...at least I'm not aware of any. If anyone knows different, please set me straight.
What if your daughter/wife etc wanted to join Hammers Chat? Or... was playing for her country?...
So much for a meaningful conversation. :roll:

Don't mean to be righteous or on a soap box but I had to speak up.
I think we are better than this.
whufc_crest
3 x

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 7442
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble
x 210
x 545

Re: Women's World Cup

Post by palerider » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:11 pm

Chicken Runner wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:58 pm
I know comments on here are mostly said in jest...but, common guys really? It's not everyone of course but......
It's little wonder the women don't post on here. I could be wrong...at least I'm not aware of any. If anyone knows different, please set me straight.
What if your daughter/wife etc wanted to join Hammers Chat? Or... was playing for her country?...
So much for a meaningful conversation. :roll:

Don't mean to be righteous or on a soap box but I had to speak up.
I think we are better than this.
whufc_crest
I'm speaking only for myself.

I think it's great that womens' football is popular, but it's predominantly among women. I've tried watching it for a bit but it's like watching football in slow motion, so not for me I'm afraid.

My post was originally meant to have a go at the BBC who have decided in their infinite wisdom that nothing else matters news-wise right now. In the car this morning, 8am news. The main topic, when there's a Tory leadership campaign going on and severe weather warnings threatening loss of life in some places was the Womens' world cup and they discussed it for 20 minutes non-stop. It's as if our national broadcasting company with their pc agenda are trying to force-feed it down our throats.
1 x
Determined to take us to the next level.

User avatar
BlackDiamond
Posts: 3675
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm
x 313
x 193

Re: Women's World Cup

Post by BlackDiamond » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:21 pm

Chicken Runner wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:58 pm
I know comments on here are mostly said in jest...but, common guys really? It's not everyone of course but......
It's little wonder the women don't post on here. I could be wrong...at least I'm not aware of any. If anyone knows different, please set me straight.
What if your daughter/wife etc wanted to join Hammers Chat? Or... was playing for her country?...
So much for a meaningful conversation. :roll:

Don't mean to be righteous or on a soap box but I had to speak up.
I think we are better than this.
whufc_crest
If what's on offer is of sufficiently high value - and the audience will decide that - then it will be embraced,supported and watched.

It will by definition have it's little differences and distinctive features,however if the skills and technique approach a level of admiration that bring joy to the viewer then it will have a healthy future.

What I've noticed is - we are not there yet...
1 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 3632
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 316
x 405

Re: Women's World Cup

Post by Neville Bartos » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:26 pm

Chicken Runner wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:58 pm
I know comments on here are mostly said in jest...but, common guys really? It's not everyone of course but......
It's little wonder the women don't post on here. I could be wrong...at least I'm not aware of any. If anyone knows different, please set me straight.
What if your daughter/wife etc wanted to join Hammers Chat? Or... was playing for her country?...
So much for a meaningful conversation. :roll:

Don't mean to be righteous or on a soap box but I had to speak up.
I think we are better than this.
whufc_crest
Isn't it less about women's football and more about the politics and agendas that permeate the media surrounding it?
When people get sick to death of having this stuff shoved down their throats they are inclined to take a cynical and even reactionary view.
2 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 5047
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am
x 153
x 339

Re: Women's World Cup

Post by Brookbonds73 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:05 pm

Well it's better than fucking Wimbledon.
Jumped up posh cunts (who are shit by the way) parading round like their shite don't stink. Our interest normally lasts about a day, by that time they've normally lost to a Kazakh with one leg ranked 9 million in the world!!!
Henman hill, Murray mound, AH FUCK OFF.
How about cowpat incline or dungheap. These cunts kipping out all fucking night for a ticket, hope it pisses down and drowns the snowflake pricks.
Strawberries and cream, fuck off, £30 quid a pop, I'd knock the cunt out and don't get me started on pimms, fucking gripe water shat.
At least our football girls are girls from humble backgrounds trying to make a few quid. Good luck girls and fuck Wimbledon!

I feel a bit better now.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 7442
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble
x 210
x 545

Re: Women's World Cup

Post by palerider » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:07 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:05 pm
Well it's better than fucking Wimbledon.
Jumped up posh cunts (who are shit by the way) parading round like their shite don't stink. Our interest normally lasts about a day, by that time they've normally lost to a Kazakh with one leg ranked 9 million in the world!!!
Henman hill, Murray mound, AH FUCK OFF.
How about cowpat incline or dungheap. These cunts kipping out all fucking night for a ticket, hope it pisses down and drowns the snowflake pricks.
Strawberries and cream, fuck off, £30 quid a pop, I'd knock the cunt out and don't get me started on pimms, fucking gripe water shat.
At least our football girls are girls from humble backgrounds trying to make a few quid. Good luck girls and fuck Wimbledon!

I feel a bit better now.
I fear, my good man, that you represent the very worst of the great unwashed of our society.

Every year Tarquin, Rupert and myself are to be seen at Wimmers.

And yes we indulge ourselves in strawberries, cream and Pimms not only because we're 'old money' but because it's tradition. If it wasn't for people like ourselves, Oxbridge educated (Tarquers was Eton), running hedge funds and networking at polo meets, the country would be in an even sorrier state than it is now !

I'd wager you're an oik and a West Ham supporter to boot. Probably a lager drinker and with a penchant for jellied eels.

Damnit sir, if you were to ever set foot in Chalfont St Peter we'd have you horse-whipped.



Yours.


Aubyn St.Clair Matravers.
1 x
Determined to take us to the next level.

User avatar
IronsForever
Posts: 5438
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:22 am
x 247
x 300

Re: Women's World Cup

Post by IronsForever » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:54 pm

palerider wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:07 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:05 pm
Well it's better than fucking Wimbledon.
Jumped up posh cunts (who are shit by the way) parading round like their shite don't stink. Our interest normally lasts about a day, by that time they've normally lost to a Kazakh with one leg ranked 9 million in the world!!!
Henman hill, Murray mound, AH FUCK OFF.
How about cowpat incline or dungheap. These cunts kipping out all fucking night for a ticket, hope it pisses down and drowns the snowflake pricks.
Strawberries and cream, fuck off, £30 quid a pop, I'd knock the cunt out and don't get me started on pimms, fucking gripe water shat.
At least our football girls are girls from humble backgrounds trying to make a few quid. Good luck girls and fuck Wimbledon!

I feel a bit better now.
I fear, my good man, that you represent the very worst of the great unwashed of our society.

Every year Tarquin, Rupert and myself are to be seen at Wimmers.

And yes we indulge ourselves in strawberries, cream and Pimms not only because we're 'old money' but because it's tradition. If it wasn't for people like ourselves, Oxbridge educated (Tarquers was Eton), running hedge funds and networking at polo meets, the country would be in an even sorrier state than it is now !

I'd wager you're an oik and a West Ham supporter to boot. Probably a lager drinker and with a penchant for jellied eels.

Damnit sir, if you were to ever set foot in Chalfont St Peter we'd have you horse-whipped.



Yours.


Aubyn St.Clair Matravers.
Don,t knock " Jellied eels" mate. They are the bollocks !!
Bought a massive tub at Billingsgate Fish Market a few year back. Cost around 35 quid. Pulled the blinds and went on a Jellied Eel bender for 3 days. Never had the urge again for a couple of years after that but that was one of the best experiences of my life.
1 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 10367
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 465
x 276

Re: Women's World Cup

Post by Newmarket » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:42 pm

IronsForever wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:54 pm
palerider wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:07 pm


I fear, my good man, that you represent the very worst of the great unwashed of our society.

Every year Tarquin, Rupert and myself are to be seen at Wimmers.

And yes we indulge ourselves in strawberries, cream and Pimms not only because we're 'old money' but because it's tradition. If it wasn't for people like ourselves, Oxbridge educated (Tarquers was Eton), running hedge funds and networking at polo meets, the country would be in an even sorrier state than it is now !

I'd wager you're an oik and a West Ham supporter to boot. Probably a lager drinker and with a penchant for jellied eels.

Damnit sir, if you were to ever set foot in Chalfont St Peter we'd have you horse-whipped.



Yours.


Aubyn St.Clair Matravers.
Don,t knock " Jellied eels" mate. They are the bollocks !!
Bought a massive tub at Billingsgate Fish Market a few year back. Cost around 35 quid. Pulled the blinds and went on a Jellied Eel bender for 3 days. Never had the urge again for a couple of years after that but that was one of the best experiences of my life.
Sorry but I have to ask ....
This jellied eel bender that you was on , sounds really exciting.....
does he do it doggie ?
Do you have a contact number ?






















8-)
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Post Reply

Social Media