Maxi Gomez

Chat about anything football related here!
Neville Bartos

Re: Maxi Gomez

Post by Neville Bartos » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:21 pm

21212 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:33 pm
terrya1965 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:44 pm

Who says you are forbidden to speak to Pellrgrini,the club?

At THE REDMEN,Liverpool fan TV,they speak to Klopp all the time.Why is it different for us?Maybe because Klopp insists,he always says the fans are the most important thing at Liverpool.
They're obviously banned by club to talk to anyone as Gonznob and Geo, to their credit, don't tow the club line and criticise the owners, unlike Greame Howlett who is very mealy mouthed and afraid to say anything negative as his site is his business and is always looking for an in to the club.
A move by club not to give credence to anyone negative (truthful) about club/owners.

Banned by the club? Double positive IMO. Keep up the good work.
It's toe the line you bellend. :lol:
And would this be the same Geo and Gonzo that you accused of being club stooges?
From trying to sabotage this forum to brown nosing in just 3 short years... how times change. :D
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:48 am

Gonzo wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:47 pm
Whiskyman wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:48 pm

He certainly did and it didn't turn out too well did it ? I make Mr Hotter right on this one. Too many people rushing to judgment because of what they've seen on a 5 minute video clip. Until Husillos shows he doesn't know what he's doing I'll rely on his judgment.

Unfortunately Mr Husillos and Mr Pellegrini are not permitted to talk to Hammers Chat (we can't even interview the groundsman ffs).

So with that in mind I'm afraid you're all stuck with a bunch of old cunts using Youtube to assess players then give their opinions.
We'd better hope Husillos and Pellegrini's expense accounts haven't been cut to a level where they can't get access to the full 90 minute viewing then . ;)

I'm a bit puzzled why you'd want to interview the groundsman though. Maybe you have a particularly large lawn and want some tips on soil enrichment ?

Or are you planning an addition to your video offerings. Can I suggest Gonzo's Good Gardening Guide as a possible title.
1 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Post by 21212 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:15 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:21 pm
21212 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:33 pm

They're obviously banned by club to talk to anyone as Gonznob and Geo, to their credit, don't tow the club line and criticise the owners, unlike Greame Howlett who is very mealy mouthed and afraid to say anything negative as his site is his business and is always looking for an in to the club.
A move by club not to give credence to anyone negative (truthful) about club/owners.

Banned by the club? Double positive IMO. Keep up the good work.
And would this be the same Geo and Gonzo that you accused of being club stooges?
From trying to sabotage this forum to brown nosing in just 3 short years... how times change. :D
Brown nosing :lol: :lol: :lol: You obviously don't read my posts.....Oh, I forgot, you're fucking obsessed with me. You picture my face when nailing it indoors :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Must just suffer severe memory loss :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:33 am

Newmarket wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:13 pm
Gonzo wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:09 pm

We can't interview anyone at the club mate.

Surely that’s only if the club are aware of it though ?

Nobody at the club is allowed to give interviews without permission mate. It's a shame though because we've interviewed Arthur, Obiang & Antonio without incident.

Anyway that's up to them but the club really should give the fan sites some access to the club/players instead of keeping us at arms length.
0 x

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:43 am

terrya1965 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:44 pm
Gonzo wrote:

Unfortunately Mr Husillos and Mr Pellegrini are not permitted to talk to Hammers Chat (we can't even interview the groundsman ffs).

So with that in mind I'm afraid you're all stuck with a bunch of old cunts using Youtube to assess players then give their opinions.
Who says you are forbidden to speak to Pellrgrini,the club?

At THE REDMEN,Liverpool fan TV,they speak to Klopp all the time.Why is it different for us?Maybe because Klopp insists,he always says the fans are the most important thing at Liverpool.

They are scared of criticism I think mate.

We spent a little while doing some bits & pieces for the club including videos on the official channel and some writing in the programme. On a couple of occasions (following defeats) we gave some negative reports.

To be honest we could have sucked up to the club this week. There was potential to align ourselves/promote the Socios app which would have given us access. Myself and Geo had a chat about it last night and are not happy with the way it further monetizes fans so have decided against it.

The silly thing is that a regional radio station can slag off the clubs signings or the performance and still get access but a fan site can, even though we probably reach more fans.

Anyway, their loss really because it makes them too detached.
2 x

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:45 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:48 am
Gonzo wrote:

We'd better hope Husillos and Pellegrini's expense accounts haven't been cut to a level where they can't get access to the full 90 minute viewing then . ;)

I'm a bit puzzled why you'd want to interview the groundsman though. Maybe you have a particularly large lawn and want some tips on soil enrichment ?

Or are you planning an addition to your video offerings. Can I suggest Gonzo's Good Gardening Guide as a possible title.
Believe it of not Geo is something of an expert on the subject but I'm not green fingered at all . . . . . butter fingered definitely.
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:26 pm

21212 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:15 am
Neville Bartos wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:21 pm

Brown nosing :lol: :lol: :lol: You obviously don't read my posts.....Oh, I forgot, you're fucking obsessed with me. You picture my face when nailing it indoors :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Must just suffer severe memory loss :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
All those lols are trying far too hard, you fucking waste of space. :D
2 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Flairon

Post by Flairon » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:28 am

'There is a lot of excitement around Maxi Gomez especially in Uruguay; he’s hotly tipped to be the next superstar striker and to be Luis Suarez’s successor for the national team, Celta Vigo did excellent scouting work to pick up this gem of a player up for just €4m from Defensor Sporting.

The man nicknamed El Toro “the bull” is a strong, determined and physical player who excels at holding the ball up and who is deadly in the air, in fact, he has scored just as many with his head in the last two seasons as he has on the ground.

Gomez is a true penalty box player and all but one of his goals have come inside the area for Celta. His all-round game also seems to be improving, he already has the same amount of assists he had in the whole of last season with four and his key passes, short passes and long passes are all up across the board which suggests a much bigger involvement in build-up play this term.

With eight goals already in just 13 starts, he’s providing 29% of all Celta’s goals so far this season living up to the lofty expectations of him. It’s no wonder Barcelona, Athletico Madrid and Spurs are all monitoring “The Bull” closely.'

https://laligaanalysis.com/analysis/pla ... statistics
1 x
Flairon

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:25 am

Flairon wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:28 am
'There is a lot of excitement around Maxi Gomez especially in Uruguay; he’s hotly tipped to be the next superstar striker and to be Luis Suarez’s successor for the national team, Celta Vigo did excellent scouting work to pick up this gem of a player up for just €4m from Defensor Sporting.

The man nicknamed El Toro “the bull” is a strong, determined and physical player who excels at holding the ball up and who is deadly in the air, in fact, he has scored just as many with his head in the last two seasons as he has on the ground.

Gomez is a true penalty box player and all but one of his goals have come inside the area for Celta. His all-round game also seems to be improving, he already has the same amount of assists he had in the whole of last season with four and his key passes, short passes and long passes are all up across the board which suggests a much bigger involvement in build-up play this term.

With eight goals already in just 13 starts, he’s providing 29% of all Celta’s goals so far this season living up to the lofty expectations of him. It’s no wonder Barcelona, Athletico Madrid and Spurs are all monitoring “The Bull” closely.'

If the club were to offer £120K pw, he would be in for a medical faster than a chav in day pyjamas cadging a fag...
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:31 pm

Flairon wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:28 am

Cheers for that Flair ... are we after him then ?
1 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Social Media