Payet.

Chat about anything football related here!
mkhammer

Re: Payet.

Post by mkhammer » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:39 pm

If we didnt have Anderson....and we could get for 10/15 Mill on 50/60K a week ...Maybe...

As we do have Anderson and the other shit aint gonna happen...No..

Feel his best days might have gone PL wise...his weight as he gets older worries me as well..

Shame, fuckin delightful player to watch...have great memories of the time we had him..
1 x

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:55 pm

Worth paying out anything we’d get for Lanzini to get this guy back

I know a lot of people can’t forget the way he left but fuck me, he made West Ham a joy to watch that season

Then it got followed up by Moyes
1 x

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:22 pm

Didnt we get Payet the last time on the cheap cause Mars Sales was getting strapped for cash?

Think we need to move on and just remember what he gave to the club. He might be a dissappointment on his 5 minute return.
1 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:25 pm

eskimo joe wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:22 pm
Didnt we get Payet the last time on the cheap cause Mars Sales was getting strapped for cash?

Think we need to move on and just remember what he gave to the club. He might be a dissappointment on his 5 minute return.
I actually said this at work today

Got him for £10m as Marseille needed the dough, not sure what’s happened to the money they got from the new owners or investment when they bought him back

I know they’ve only finished fifth and not made CL but surely that wouldn’t mean they’d need to sell their best players
0 x

h69

Post by h69 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:03 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:39 pm
I have to admit, I'd be more than a tad dubious about having him back, but that said, if we really could work out a cut price deal and obviously a lower wage, then would it be so bad for a year, eighteen months. He's no different to the sulky cunt we have at the moment. And unlike Arnie, he is a game changer. I don't know I'm 50/50 really.
I hear Everton made an enquiry and were put off by his wages. Just like when he tried to engineer a move back here last summer for more wages than when he left.

Fuck him...was and always will be insanely greedy.
0 x
Watchout for Spongebob

Flairon

Post by Flairon » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:56 pm

If the price was right I would certainly consider it. You would however need to consult senior squad members that played with him last time around to ensure there is no lingering resentment.
0 x
Flairon

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:07 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:37 pm
It would appear that Marseille are in some financial difficulty and are therefore willing to sell their most prized assets, one being a certain Dimitri Payet. So my question is, would you have him back?
Agreed he was a sulky fuck, who we put on the international scene and he did leave in rather acrimonious circumstances. But he was and probably still is, some player.
If we could get him for a knockdown price, would it be worth it?

Thoughts?
My esteemed friend.

We all appreciate a cold lager to quench the thirst on a hot day, a fine wine or even a drop of the hard stuff to warm the cockles on a winter's evening.

As you know I also have a particular affection for a tipple of a stronger variety still. The surgical spirit that found it's way under my jumper after a visit to see Dr. Patel to get my piles sorted is going down a treat.

But your comments above lead me to fear you've taken on more than you can chew and it's affected your sense of reasoning, and would strongly advise that you buy the better quality brush-cleaner in the future.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:21 pm

palerider wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:07 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:37 pm
It would appear that Marseille are in some financial difficulty and are therefore willing to sell their most prized assets, one being a certain Dimitri Payet. So my question is, would you have him back?
Agreed he was a sulky fuck, who we put on the international scene and he did leave in rather acrimonious circumstances. But he was and probably still is, some player.
If we could get him for a knockdown price, would it be worth it?

Thoughts?
My esteemed friend.

We all appreciate a cold lager to quench the thirst on a hot day, a fine wine or even a drop of the hard stuff to warm the cockles on a winter's evening.

As you know I also have a particular affection for a tipple of a stronger variety still. The surgical spirit that found it's way under my jumper after a visit to see Dr. Patel to get my piles sorted is going down a treat.

But your comments above lead me to fear you've taken on more than you can chew and it's affected your sense of reasoning, and would strongly advise that you buy the better quality brush-cleaner in the future.
Indeed my good man.
All I can put it down to, is a bad batch of red diesel I acquired from a rosey cheeked muck spreading farmer called Horace.
However normal service has been resumed and I'm glad to say I have acquired my usual industrial strength drain cleaner.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Olas1

Payet for £6m

Post by Olas1 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:41 pm

Payet available for £6m

32 years old - earning £109k at Marseille a week?

Is he worth buying, forgive and forget, and offer a one year contract with the option of a second year?

If he had remained a West Ham player he would now be approaching his final year of his contract.

Club deny any interest..
Last edited by Olas1 on Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Dwayne Pipes

Re: Payet for £6m

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:59 pm

We could all sing that crappy song again

Yaaaaay!!!!!!

Hold up we’d have to bring fucking lurch back as manager,fuck it.
0 x

Social Media