World Cup...

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 4682
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 293
x 344

Re: World Cup...

Post by mkhammer » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:16 am

Good luck tonight Girls.....really looking forward to it,gonna be tough one,but got a few
bob on at 7/2.... :D
1 x

User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 4324
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm
x 541
x 374

Re: World Cup...

Post by terrya1965 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:21 am

mkhammer wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:16 am
Good luck tonight Girls.....really looking forward to it,gonna be tough one,but got a few
bob on at 7/2.... :D
I second that.

Going to be tough has the USA are the best and most professional in women's world football.I think we have a decent chance.
0 x

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 4682
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 293
x 344

Re: World Cup...

Post by mkhammer » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:29 am

terrya1965 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:21 am
mkhammer wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:16 am
Good luck tonight Girls.....really looking forward to it,gonna be tough one,but got a few
bob on at 7/2.... :D
I second that.

Going to be tough has the USA are the best and most professional in women's world football.I think we have a decent chance.
Yeah right Terry...that's why we're 7/2......but think the States are beatable,got the rub of it gainst the
french...who were prob the better side.
0 x

User avatar
BlackDiamond
Posts: 4265
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm
x 545
x 352

Re: World Cup...

Post by BlackDiamond » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:30 am

Should be an interesting event. I'm not heavily invested in the outcome although be good to see England win obviously.
Jonathan Pearce is a reliable foot-in-mouth commentator which adds extra charm when you don't need it...
0 x

User avatar
Mikeveep
Posts: 1995
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 pm
Location: Trendy Walthamstow
x 72
x 170

Re: World Cup...

Post by Mikeveep » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:44 am

I was very surprised to see we were such outsiders.

Look to have a decent chance.

Hard to compare the two, but in the Q/finals our passing seemed more accurate.
0 x

User avatar
Mikeveep
Posts: 1995
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 pm
Location: Trendy Walthamstow
x 72
x 170

Re: World Cup...

Post by Mikeveep » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:47 am

ToneLoc wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:48 pm
Neville’s wearing Southgate’s waistcoat!
Nice sartorial observation from our fashion correspondent ToneGok....
0 x

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 8477
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble
x 365
x 896

Re: World Cup...

Post by palerider » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:43 am

Is it coming home then ?
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 11172
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 791
x 548

Re: World Cup...

Post by Newmarket » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:01 am

:lol:
palerider wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:43 am
Is it coming home then ?
:lol:
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 8477
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble
x 365
x 896

Re: World Cup...

Post by palerider » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:09 am

Newmarket wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:01 am
:lol:
palerider wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:43 am
Is it coming home then ?
:lol:
At least the Beeb have more boring shyte they can fill the airwaves with Wimbledon.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 11172
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 791
x 548

Re: World Cup...

Post by Newmarket » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:16 am

palerider wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:09 am
Newmarket wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:01 am
:lol:

:lol:
At least the Beeb have more boring shyte they can fill the airwaves with Wimbledon.
Is Murray still in it then ? :roll:
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Post Reply

Social Media