Arnie transfer request!

Chat about anything football related here!
Doombar

Re: Arnie transfer request!

Post by Doombar » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:34 am

Newmarket wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:25 am
Doombar wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:24 am

yes, it's true his having a house built as for his brother what a wrong on he is as said above all he wants is his own pocket lined on the back of his Arnie.
Word elsewhere has it that that house is being built in Austria ...
saw this article Image and assume this was in London due to the roof pitches and terrace housing in the background
0 x

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:58 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:17 am
I thought C&H were meant to have the inside track at the club.
Fair enough slating the Arnautovics, but why are they suggesting Stoke are entitled to 20% of any fee we may receive?
And if that's correct -- rather than 20% of any profit -- what moron negotiated that?
It is 20% of any profit.

If we sell him for less than 25m, the dwarf will send Stoke a box of oatcakes.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:04 am

palerider wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:58 am
Neville Bartos wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:17 am
I thought C&H were meant to have the inside track at the club.
Fair enough slating the Arnautovics, but why are they suggesting Stoke are entitled to 20% of any fee we may receive?
And if that's correct -- rather than 20% of any profit -- what moron negotiated that?
It is 20% of any profit.

If we sell him for less than 25m, the dwarf will send Stoke a box of oatcakes.
And a free pass to his home at legoland.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:30 am

21212 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:25 am
Ironworksfc wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:03 pm

Completely agree, couldn't possibly get rid of Captain sulk, he does so much for team morale
Aah, my dear friend, let me remove that veil of naivety covering your thought process.
Morale is not dictated by an individuals actions. Morale is good when winning and poor when losing. Nothing else affects morale.

Of course results effect morale at a club,but you need everyone to be on the same page to build it.
Arnie is a disruptive figure in our dressing room.A Klopp or a Pep wouldn't have him nowhere near their Club and we has a team togetherness,need him nowhere near ours.The sooner he goes,the better.
1 x

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

terrya1965 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:30 am
21212 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:25 am

Aah, my dear friend, let me remove that veil of naivety covering your thought process.
Morale is not dictated by an individuals actions. Morale is good when winning and poor when losing. Nothing else affects morale.

Of course results effect morale at a club,but you need everyone to be on the same page to build it.
Arnie is a disruptive figure in our dressing room.A Klopp or a Pep wouldn't have him nowhere near their Club and we has a team togetherness,need him nowhere near ours.The sooner he goes,the better.
There is that.The other obvious problem is he only scores 10 goals a season. We might expect our attacking mid fielders to net say 6 goals, so for an extra 4 the pound for pound value is very thin.

I thought he was very over rated and average at Stoke and his form has bobbed along in the normal dreary fashion where you pay somebody vast sums and hope something positive will result. It's an expensive non return on investment
0 x

OohChristianDailly

Post by OohChristianDailly » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:59 am

He is just trying to fund his gambling habits. My pal was a VIP worker for a bookmakers and he done £85,000 the morning of a game once - needless to say he was fucking awful that game and looked disinterested.

Doesn't excuse it though - he is a mercenary, money grabbing, moody, lazy cunt but a very good player.
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:22 pm

Ibbyham wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:37 am
Whiskyman wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:51 pm

And how exactly does that make him different to you and me ? Or are we both pure evil too. ?
We are all fans united and looking after our club....Arnie's brother don't care as all he is interested is ££££ in his pocket.
Why should he care ? He's his brother's agent, not the club's. And the question I was asking is this one. We both want as much money in our bank accounts as possible, the same as the Arnautovic brothers. Does that make us pure evil, as you say they are ? The club has already caved in once so can we really blame the Arnautovic's for trying it on again ?
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:33 pm

One thing that bugs me is this.......Telling or "putting it out there"... :lol: that you want to leave a
club,first hand or by a third party....namely his Bruv....but not saying your asking for a transfer..
what sort of shit logic is that...

If you make it clear you want to leave..your asking to be transferred elsewhere...not fuckin
rocket science....
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:50 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:22 pm
Ibbyham wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:37 am

We are all fans united and looking after our club....Arnie's brother don't care as all he is interested is ££££ in his pocket.
Why should he care ? He's his brother's agent, not the club's. And the question I was asking is this one. We both want as much money in our bank accounts as possible, the same as the Arnautovic brothers. Does that make us pure evil, as you say they are ? The club has already caved in once so can we really blame the Arnautovic's for trying it on again ?
Yeah do agree with whisky here...maximise your potential...Make what you can,we all do it.
He's not a west ham fan,has no real allegiance to us,even if he did....
Money for your family comes before kicking a football round a pitch.

Said before on here...no one loves us more than me,but if was a player for us and the right offer
comes in....I'm Gone..

Only thing that would piss me off is....not giving the club 100% or being a disruptive influence
while your still there...
As A Manager I would make the Players life tough to say the least.. if he took that attitude..
I think we're in a position to do that if necessary now....we pay Chico half a mill a month to
do...not a lot..
0 x

BCHammer

Post by BCHammer » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:26 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:50 pm
we pay Chico half a mill a month to
do...not a lot..
Yeah, but when he came in he had a goal scoring pedigree with the elite clubs in three divisions and is Mexico's top scorer. Probably earned quite a bit from Mexican shirt sales too. Arnie never had any such pedigree and we don't seem to have a big Austrian following as a result of him being here like we do in Mexico & Ukraine (Yarmo).

Chicha should be successful here, we have so many good players now to get the ball into the box somehow, I would give him another season given our current striker drought. Pelle is paid big bucks and needs to figure it out. We do not get the ball into the box, simples. Hopefully Fornals will help fix that. Wilshere, Yarmo, Pam, Lanzini, Antonio. That's disgusting talent!

Anyway, Ibby said all that needs to be said about Arnie in post 2. #zmija get it trending
0 x

Social Media