Geordies

Chat about anything football related here!
h69

Geordies

Post by h69 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:38 pm

They are after Steve Bruce as manager.

looks like my relegation prediction is looking solid.
0 x
Watchout for Spongebob

Whiskyman

Re: Geordies

Post by Whiskyman » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:26 pm

h69 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:38 pm

"After him" makes it sound as if Newcastle are actively pursuing the bloke. I'd suggest Bruce would walk to St James' Park to take up the position.

And I do agree it makes relegation even more likely.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:26 pm

h69 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:38 pm

And people think OUR owners are Cunts :lol:
1 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:42 pm

This is it, Newcastle will have achieved the holy trinity of 'oh god please no' managers if this comes off. Allardyce, McClaren and Bruce.
Surely history awaits because I don't think any other side has inflicted this on their fans.

I feel genuinely sorry for the Geordies.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:52 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:42 pm
This is it, Newcastle will have achieved the holy trinity of 'oh god please no' managers if this comes off. Allardyce, McClaren and Bruce.
Surely history awaits because I don't think any other side has inflicted this on their fans.

don't forget the geordies fave - Alan Pardew
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:18 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:52 pm
Neville Bartos wrote:

I'd put Pards on the second tier with Woy and Sparky Hughes. Though maybe I'm being a bit unfair on the Boy.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:28 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:18 pm
BlackDiamond wrote:

I'd put Pards on the second tier with Woy and Sparky Hughes. Though maybe I'm being a bit unfair on the Boy.
Second tier ? Hughes & Pardew ? If we assume the top tier is the elite. The Guardiolas, Klopps, Zidanes & Allegris for example, the second tier must be the competent like Emery, Pellegrini, Mancini, Nuno Espiriti Santo and so on.

Pardew and Hughes ? Fuck me mate I'd put my record of coaching my Under 16 boys up against that pair of cunts. As I said on another thread recently I regard Pardew as the only challenger (and yes I do remember Roeder) to Grant for the accolade of worst West Ham manager of my supporting years.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:40 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:28 am
Neville Bartos wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:18 pm

Second tier ? Hughes & Pardew ? If we assume the top tier is the elite. The Guardiolas, Klopps, Zidanes & Allegris for example, the second tier must be the competent like Emery, Pellegrini, Mancini, Nuno Espiriti Santo and so on.

Pardew and Hughes ? Fuck me mate I'd put my record of coaching my Under 16 boys up against that pair of cunts. As I said on another thread recently I regard Pardew as the only challenger (and yes I do remember Roeder) to Grant for the accolade of worst West Ham manager of my supporting years.
Second tier of 'oh god please no' managers.

Top: Allardyce, McClaren, Bruce.
Tier 2: Pardew, Hughes, Pulis, Woy, McCarthy, Warnock.
Fuck off: Stuart Pearce, Tony Adams, Gary Neville.
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:40 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:40 am
Whiskyman wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:28 am

Second tier of 'oh god please no' managers.

Top: Allardyce, McClaren, Bruce.
Tier 2: Pardew, Hughes, Pulis, Woy, McCarthy, Warnock.
Fuck off: Stuart Pearce, Tony Adams, Gary Neville.
I get it now. I think.
0 x

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:37 am

BlackDiamond wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:

The housewives favourite.
He’d be putting it about from South Shields to Berwick upon Tweed.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Social Media