Haller.

Chat about anything football related here!
andyginbrasil

Re: Haller.

Post by andyginbrasil » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:42 am

IronsForever wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:39 am
They just sold a striker for 70 million.
Who's that then?
0 x

Flairon

Post by Flairon » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:58 am

Rumours suggest that Man Spew are in for Haller now. That's us fucked then. One of the overriding [roblems of making your transfer activity so damn public. Hope this is not true.
0 x
Flairon

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:26 am

Flairon wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:58 am
Rumours suggest that Man Spew are in for Haller now. That's us fucked then. One of the overriding [roblems of making your transfer activity so damn public. Hope this is not true.
Probably his agents trying to drum up business.
The fee is £35m, if the red mancs were 'interested' it would be done by now, wouldn't it?
Big club's don't prevaricate over players we can afford.
For them there's nothing to weigh up. The fee is small, the wages are smaller, and if he fails it's c'est la le football.
Mind you it is Manure, and they are clearly being run by idiots, so who knows?
I get the feeling if nothing's announced by Wednesday we can chalk this deal off too.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:07 am

Flairon wrote:
Don't think clubs are to blame tbh mate. I would guess most fan forums are like this where all manner of crap which appears in the thousands of football blogs gets recycled over and over and because it's read so often and in different places it becomes accepted as fact. The thing that surprises me is that so may people believe, as fact, the crap that blogs like C & H put out. And I bet every other club of any significance has it's own C & H.

FFS there was a story originating from that shitpile yesterday claiming that Borja Iglesias, another of our 250 striker targets, was rattling in goals for Real Zaragoza whilst, at the same time, presumably in some parallel fucking universe, doing the business for his parent club, Espanyol.

It's the old theory that if you repeat the same lie often enough it becomes fact. Imo we had slightly less chance of landing Haller than I have of winning next years London Marathon dressed as a fucking hippopotamus.
1 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:54 am

Neill Shipperley's looking a bit trimmer these days.
1 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

jameskel

Post by jameskel » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:35 am

We need to get Willie McKay in, to sweet talk Crouch.

Just looking through players who we might go after next, that Cunt Neymar, looks ripe
0 x
Taans can fuck right off

h69

Post by h69 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:05 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:07 am
Flairon wrote:
Don't think clubs are to blame tbh mate. I would guess most fan forums are like this where all manner of crap which appears in the thousands of football blogs gets recycled over and over and because it's read so often and in different places it becomes accepted as fact. The thing that surprises me is that so may people believe, as fact, the crap that blogs like C & H put out. And I bet every other club of any significance has it's own C & H.

FFS there was a story originating from that shitpile yesterday claiming that Borja Iglesias, another of our 250 striker targets, was rattling in goals for Real Zaragoza whilst, at the same time, presumably in some parallel fucking universe, doing the business for his parent club, Espanyol.

It's the old theory that if you repeat the same lie often enough it becomes fact. Imo we had slightly less chance of landing Haller than I have of winning next years London Marathon dressed as a fucking hippopotamus.
Man United were interested in Haller way before we were but only as a possible replacement for Lukaku who they wont accept less than 80M for (I cant see them getting close to that myself). Either way they see Rashford as their No. 1 this season and Lukaku or A.N Other as the backup
0 x
Watchout for Spongebob

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:45 am

Heres how to get a transfer done...love this old story of Ted Fenton...hijacking thread but any
excuse to put this up.... :D

https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/201 ... ring-great
0 x

boxman

Post by boxman » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:58 am

haller soon, wednesday feels about right

hang on a sec... yes.. tea leaves have aligned.. wednesday it is
0 x

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:15 pm

palerider wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:54 am
Neill Shipperley's looking a bit trimmer these days.
Neil didn't look trim when he was striding around the pool table in an offside road pub in Teddington circa 2007. His attack dog was particularly trim,as suits the breed,and was more than capable in guiding the owner home before arrests were made.
0 x

Social Media