Hammers agree deal for Haller C&H

Chat about anything football related here!

IronsForever

Hammers agree deal for Haller C&H

Post by IronsForever » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:56 am

Frankfurt has officially confirmed they have reached an agreement with West Ham and the player will now undergo a medical.

On Frankfurts official English Twitter account the German club said “Eintracht and West Ham have agreed terms for the transfer of Seb Haller. Haller has now been cleared to undergo a medical in London. If all goes to plan then Haller will sign with the Hammers”

As Claret and Hugh revealed earlier the deal will cost the Hammers 45 million Euros (£40.5m) plus 5 million Euros (£4.5m) of add-ons likely to be on a five-year contract making him West Ham’s new record signing surpassing the £35m paid for Felipe Anderson last summer.

The 25 year old scored 20 goals and made 12 assists last season for Frankfurt with 33 goals in 77 appearances since joining from Utrecht two years ago. These stats make him arguably a better signing than Maxi Gomez who turned down the Hammers for Valencia last week.
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Ibbyham

Re: Hammers agree deal for Haller C&H

Post by Ibbyham » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:12 pm

Hope he do better than Gomez as I did regular watch Celta Viga last season and Gomez did not scored that regularly which is why Barcelona turn attention to Greizmann.

Haller score more regular than Gomez so hopefully it will paid off.

I also wondered what numbskull will comment about Haller? Probably Negative as usual which is I am looking MORE forward to hear from him than Haller :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:26 pm

Ibbyham wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:12 pm
Hope he do better than Gomez as I did regular watch Celta Viga last season and Gomez did not scored that regularly which is why Barcelona turn attention to Greizmann.

Haller score more regular than Gomez so hopefully it will paid off.

I also wondered what numbskull will comment about Haller? Probably Negative as usual which is I am looking MORE forward to hear from him than Haller :lol: :lol: :lol:
In fairness to Gomez he was playing in a poor side last season. And tbh there aren't many people who would choose Gomez over Griezmann.
1 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:26 pm

The Guardian and BBC are confirming the transfer - pending medical. In a West Ham way,what does that actually mean.

If Haller smashed his head and the whole thing was re-constructed by a horse - he would still pass...
1 x

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:30 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:26 pm
The Guardian and BBC are confirming the transfer - pending medical. In a West Ham way,what does that actually mean.

If Haller smashed his head and the whole thing was re-constructed by a horse - he would still pass...
... as Iain Dowie’s twin.
0 x

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:33 pm

OZHAMMER wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:30 pm
BlackDiamond wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:26 pm

The medical team are not in the basis of halting progress - their job is to scan the items in and lose the receipt before somebody notices
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:50 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:33 pm
OZHAMMER wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:30 pm

The medical team are not in the basis of halting progress - their job is to scan the items in and lose the receipt before somebody notices
When I imagine our medical team all I see is the doctor from the Cannonball Run 2.

2 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:27 pm

From Transfer Centre, Skysports.

'HALLER CAN BE REAL TOP SIGNING'

West Ham are closing in on striker Sebastien Haller, and Transfer Talk's Michael Bridge believes he will be a superb signing for the London side.

He said: "They’re getting a very, very good player. Firstly, they had tried to get Maxi Gomez but there was a feeling at West Ham that he wanted to stay in Spain and join Valencia despite added financial incentives.

"They’ve not gone straight for Haller and credit to West Ham, they have this shortlist of players and if they can’t get one, they go for another. Believe me, Haller isn’t a second choice, he is a very highly regarded striker. He was a partner of Luka Jovic last season, who joined Real Madrid, but it was Haller who got the higher percentage of goals.

"I get the feeling that this could be a real top signing for West Ham."

Looking positive and hope at last to have a proper striker with good goal-scoring rate since Paolo Di Canio exactly 20 years ago (1999-2000) when he scored 16 out of 29 matches (Hence, had he played 38, could have been at least 20!).

whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
0 x

Social Media