Should have sold Diop and signed Mings

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
21212
Posts: 598
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:56 pm
x 1
x 29

Should have sold Diop and signed Mings

Post by 21212 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:58 pm

Half the price twice the brain.
Will be England player in 12 months.
0 x

User avatar
IronsForever
Posts: 6231
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:22 am
x 353
x 482

Re: Should have sold Diop and signed Mings

Post by IronsForever » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:06 pm

21212 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:58 pm
Half the price twice the brain.
Will be England player in 12 months.
The man with 2 brains eh !!!

0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
21212
Posts: 598
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:56 pm
x 1
x 29

Re: Should have sold Diop and signed Mings

Post by 21212 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:08 pm

IronsForever wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:06 pm
21212 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:58 pm
Half the price twice the brain.
Will be England player in 12 months.
The man with 2 brains eh !!!


Diop has half a brain - always in the wrong position, gets pulled out if position - Mings has one brain. Twice the brain.
0 x

User avatar
Castiron
Posts: 2857
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 6:22 pm
x 83
x 191

Re: Should have sold Diop and signed Mings

Post by Castiron » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:11 pm

Shut up you twat. If Ming's had some bollocks and thrown them in the way of the shot they wouldn't have scored. Bottle job. Take one for the team. Gone way down in my estimations.
0 x

User avatar
eskimo joe
Posts: 4543
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:37 pm
x 58
x 65

Re: Should have sold Diop and signed Mings

Post by eskimo joe » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:18 pm

Castiron wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:11 pm
Shut up you twat. If Ming's had some bollocks and thrown them in the way of the shot they wouldn't have scored. Bottle job. Take one for the team. Gone way down in my estimations.
One letter short of a pussy. so you know he aint got any.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

User avatar
21212
Posts: 598
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:56 pm
x 1
x 29

Re: Should have sold Diop and signed Mings

Post by 21212 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:21 pm

eskimo joe wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:18 pm
Castiron wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:11 pm
Shut up you twat. If Ming's had some bollocks and thrown them in the way of the shot they wouldn't have scored. Bottle job. Take one for the team. Gone way down in my estimations.
One letter short of a pussy. so you know he aint got any.
Great Post.
0 x

User avatar
eskimo joe
Posts: 4543
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:37 pm
x 58
x 65

Re: Should have sold Diop and signed Mings

Post by eskimo joe » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:24 pm

21212 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:21 pm
eskimo joe wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:18 pm


One letter short of a pussy. so you know he aint got any.
Great Post.
Why thank you!
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

User avatar
Castiron
Posts: 2857
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 6:22 pm
x 83
x 191

Re: Should have sold Diop and signed Mings

Post by Castiron » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:53 pm

21212 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:21 pm
eskimo joe wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:18 pm


One letter short of a pussy. so you know he aint got any.
Great Post.
Yours? You fucking pathetic knob jockey.
0 x

User avatar
punkrockhammer
Posts: 2495
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:49 am
x 41
x 285

Re: Should have sold Diop and signed Mings

Post by punkrockhammer » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:42 am

Iwobi and Mings?

Your fantasty football team must be fantastic
1 x

User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 2198
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm
x 39
x 254

Re: Should have sold Diop and signed Mings

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:38 am

We do have a few minges in the side.
1 x

Post Reply

Social Media