Where's this site going?

Chat about anything football related here!
Kalnor

Re: Where's this site going?

Post by Kalnor » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:59 pm

Gonzo wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:47 pm
Kalnor wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:39 pm

Bloody hell, does this mean Gonzo and Gio aren’t buying out Gold and Sullivan anytime soon. 😉
Unfortunately not and I also sustained heavy losses at the bookies today ECmiI3gWkAAoLML.jpg
Unfortunately I had similar bad luck. Even when I’m backing favored odds. Atleast you went for some decent odds.
Attachments
47295147-3960-442D-A8EF-A86E501BEC5B.jpeg
47295147-3960-442D-A8EF-A86E501BEC5B.jpeg (231.3 KiB) Viewed 676 times
1 x

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:09 pm

1 min after Oz's post look who has created a new account and tried to post 😂😂😂😂😂

Top quality.

I will allow you back on eventually when the security filters have changed but not at the moment. You're welcome to post football but you won't.

I'm not going to activate an account that has a vendetta against Hammers Chat, hates the posters on the forum, slags off the admin team and can't even type something nice when we win a game of football.

I can't think of a single reason to activate the account.
Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg (77.49 KiB) Viewed 667 times
2 x

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:22 pm

Gonzo wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:09 pm
1 min after Oz's post look who has created a new account and tried to post 😂😂😂😂😂

Top quality.

I will allow you back on eventually when the security filters have changed but not at the moment. You're welcome to post football but you won't.

I'm not going to activate an account that has a vendetta against Hammers Chat, hates the posters on the forum, slags off the admin team and can't even type something nice when we win a game of football.

Untitled-2.jpg
Bin the cunt every time Gonzo
1 x

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:34 pm

Ironworksfc wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:22 pm
Gonzo wrote:

Top quality.

Untitled-2.jpg
Just done 3 more mate. He's trying to rejoin and using his stashed accounts that were created and left dormant to avoid attention.

He's quite thorough with all this trolling lark . . . . you wouldn't believe how many usernames and emails he's made up (you probably would to be fair).
0 x

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:38 pm

Gonzo wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:34 pm
Ironworksfc wrote:

Just done 3 more mate. He's trying to rejoin and using his stashed accounts that were created and left dormant to avoid attention.

He's quite thorough with all this trolling lark . . . . you wouldn't believe how many usernames and emails he's made up (you probably would to be fair).
Should take it as a strange kind of compliment, no need to troll a shit forum. Must be taxing dealing with it though.
1 x

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:41 pm

Oziron wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:46 pm
Just to exemplify how sad and persistent our resident troll is - Here is the current list of IP addresses that NUmbers has been banned using under different aliases.....(and this is only from this reincarnation of the forum)

.... :roll: :roll: :roll: Capture.JPG
Kin ell no wonder they call him Numbers
2 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:06 am

Gonzo wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:34 pm
Ironworksfc wrote:

How fucking sad is that, honestly, the mind boggles at times Kris.
1 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:10 am

Gonzo wrote:

Top quality.

Untitled-2.jpg
Gonzo . well done...respect to you.......he slags off many people on here who don't deserve it, tries to create controversy just so he can jerk off to it, I admit I respond to things that get my back up....but I am wrong...he is personal....and all of us really need to not reply to the cunt,,,whatever....bite your tongue...and send a naked picture of a Yak to Pale...or BB to take your mind of the troll...and think of Pale tomorrow mounting that Yak..at least for me that brings a smile to my face which is a lot more than Numnuts has ever done
0 x

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:40 am

andyginbrasil wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:10 am
Gonzo wrote:

Top quality.

Untitled-2.jpg
Gonzo . well done...respect to you.......he slags off many people on here who don't deserve it, tries to create controversy just so he can jerk off to it, I admit I respond to things that get my back up....but I am wrong...he is personal....and all of us really need to not reply to the cunt,,,whatever....bite your tongue...and send a naked picture of a Yak to Pale...or BB to take your mind of the troll...and think of Pale tomorrow mounting that Yak..at least for me that brings a smile to my face which is a lot more than Numnuts has ever done
Only the lady yak Andy.

The sad little fucker is to be pitied really. The amount of time and effort involved prove he's got fuck all else in life to live for. A forensic profile of him will determine he lives with his Mum within a 15 mile radius of Ilford, has never had sex other than with himself and has a micro penis.

I've blocked the turd personally so I don't even see his posts as long as I log on and I'd suggest everyone else did the same. Every now and then he's sent me personal messages just saying 'Hi' or other similar shit but I can just laugh at how pathetic that is.

As Oscar Wilde said.

'The only thing worse than being noticed is not being noticed'.

His M.O. will change. He'll stop using numbers and foreign words that mean numbers but the bile won't. It's so easy to spot though. Ignore and block.

It's lucky he's not a Leeds United troll. One got careless last season, was traced and had the shit kicked out of him In Dewsbury town centre. I don't condone that but I imagine the perpetrators got a great deal of satisfaction from doing it.

Your efforts on this site are commendable Kris and thank you. I don't give a fuck if you make a living out of it if you get tired of U-bends. When I attend my match at the ILS later in the season I'll let you buy me a pint.
2 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:07 am

andyginbrasil wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:10 am
Gonzo wrote:

Top quality.

Untitled-2.jpg
Two polar opposites of people Andy mate.

Pale is a smart, kind & friendly fella who is smashing company.

It is hard to bite your tongue though and many of us have had years of it.

His art is trolling and he's dedicated to it. I shudder to think of the combined time he's spent doing it. However long it may be it's a large chunk of his life.

Hundreds or thousands hours doing nutty stuff to irk people online. He could have spent that time doing almost anything else and achieving learn or enjoy something. .......... it's a lot of wasted/lost/unfulfilled time I know that much.
0 x

Social Media