Spuds

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 5370
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am
x 270
x 502

Re: Spuds

Post by Brookbonds73 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:49 pm

Dwayne Pipes wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:09 pm
Towie wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:45 pm


You watch him, he does that often in games to buy fouls. Cheating Spud.
Him and the other oxygen thief Debbie Ali are well known for it.
I'd also like to scalp that cunt.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 4117
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm
x 473
x 315

Re: Spuds

Post by terrya1965 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:27 pm

jameskel wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:26 pm
Nice to see you're banging the Stella's home at 1.34

:D
:lol: :lol:

You got to try and be optimistic mate. ;)

PS I have had a few beers this afternoon,but it was a bit later than 1.34.

Settling down to see the Hammers boys win now.
0 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 4097
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 454
x 575

Re: Spuds

Post by Neville Bartos » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:39 am

Conceded 26 shots, 8 on target, against Le Arse. Either Arsenal are the greatest attacking side in the PL or the Spuds are on the wane. Good times. :D
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
jhammers
Posts: 1055
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:44 am
x 36
x 56

Re: Spuds

Post by jhammers » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:52 am

Luckiest team in the league, got battered by City and Arsenal yet somehow get 2 points out of those games. :roll:
0 x

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 8032
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 138
x 681

Re: Spuds

Post by Whiskyman » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:58 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:39 am
Conceded 26 shots, 8 on target, against Le Arse. Either Arsenal are the greatest attacking side in the PL or the Spuds are on the wane. Good times. :D
If we manage to finish above them we'll have had a good season imo. Their lack of a proper right back will be problematical for them if Aurier goes unless they revert to a back 3.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

User avatar
h69
Posts: 3594
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Enfield, Middlesex
x 310
x 212

Re: Spuds

Post by h69 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:39 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:58 pm
Neville Bartos wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:39 am
Conceded 26 shots, 8 on target, against Le Arse. Either Arsenal are the greatest attacking side in the PL or the Spuds are on the wane. Good times. :D
If we manage to finish above them we'll have had a good season imo. Their lack of a proper right back will be problematical for them if Aurier goes unless they revert to a back 3.
Both Vertonghen and Aldeweireld contracts expiring next summer.
0 x
Watchout for Spongebob

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 8032
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 138
x 681

Re: Spuds

Post by Whiskyman » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:32 pm

h69 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:39 pm
Whiskyman wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:58 pm


If we manage to finish above them we'll have had a good season imo. Their lack of a proper right back will be problematical for them if Aurier goes unless they revert to a back 3.
Both Vertonghen and Aldeweireld contracts expiring next summer.
And Eriksen I believe. This season could be their last hurrah.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Post Reply

Social Media