Hernandez is leaving for 8 million and a free agent will be signed as a replacement

Chat about anything football related here!
OZHAMMER

Re: Hernandez is leaving for 8 million and a free agent will be signed as a replacement

Post by OZHAMMER » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:04 pm

He didn’t work out for us, but I’ve no ill feeling towards him.

We might be up shit creek if Halley gets an injury though.
Last edited by OZHAMMER on Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

IronsForever

Re: Hernandez is leaving for 8 million and a free agent will be signed as a replacement

Post by IronsForever » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:02 am

Premiership isnt for little pea at 31.. Good luck to him.
He would get us some goals but his hold up and link up play wasn,t up to scratch.Target men need to hang onto the ball allowing the players behind to get out. Chico doesnt have that strength..
Lets pray every Sunday that Haller doesn,t pick up an injury.Never a dull moment at this club.
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

thomasswe

Post by thomasswe » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:06 am

Still a good goal ratio, but our highest earner cant be our 3rd choice striker
2 x

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:28 am

Frank McAvennie was seen last night at Faces in Ilford sipping a slim-line g & t.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

thomasswe

Post by thomasswe » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:44 am

Hopefully Ajeti can find his feet in the league, the match against Newport showed that he still needs time to adapt but he showed glimpses of quality, we also have Xande Silva to come back from illness probably next month, amd at 22 he should be around the first team.

With Haller and Ajeti + Silva we should have enough strikers to see out the season, but I could see and experienced freebie coming in to provide cover if the injury curse strikes again.
0 x

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:45 am

Hallers going to break a leg at Villa, isn’t he?
2 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:29 am

boxman wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:00 am
body language, lack of effort, his conditioning, and transfer request suggests otherwise.. maybe you miss him throwing up his hands at every hurdle we stumble over as a team.. or the continuous lack of effort he puts in despite the significant amount of minutes he was given over the past season

at any rate for me it's pretty obvious he is one of the last toxic elements in the squad.. maybe you doubt that newmarket but even if you choose to ignore the numerous warning signs already you think the equation wont change at all after we reject this move

to each their own, great move as far as im concerned

and who the fuck said anything about ITK, wtf are you on about
Apologies if I sounded a bit brash , you just seemed very very sure of any toxic atmosphere/disruptive influence within the squad .

And frankly I don’t believe that but hey ho :D

My belief is that financially it was a great deal for the club/gruesome twosome and we’ll never see any of it

Especially January when they (don’t) have previous for investment.

The timing of this is just all wrong .

Someone on another thread said you get what you pay for and many were in agreement.

We have spent next to fuck all and reduced the wage bill by a shit load .

Low net spend and low wage bill USUALLY points to lower mid table/relegation battle .

Our problems could have been addressed with proper investment though.
What’s the chances of injuries to
Haller
Rice
Fabianski
Masuaku

all at the same time ?
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:04 pm

10x9x8x7 .....

So 1 in 5040

So that's about once every 126 seasons. you plonker. :)
0 x

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:08 pm

And if they've strengthened the team so radically on such a moderate spend good fucking luck to them.
0 x

boxman

Post by boxman » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:17 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:29 am
you just seemed very very sure of any toxic atmosphere/disruptive influence within the squad .

And frankly I don’t believe that but hey ho :D

My belief is that financially it was a great deal for the club/gruesome twosome and we’ll never see any of it
ok so you are suggesting that pellegrini doesn't have a final say in transfers and that it was purely sullivans decision based on $$$ which he'll be putting into his pocket

for me hernandez is gone because pellegrini decided he'd prefer to have no 4th, now 3rd choice striker over a disruptive one, if he wasn't disruptive then he'd still be in the squad.. unless of course what you are saying is true which stands in face of all evidence/transfers since pellegrini was appointed
Last edited by boxman on Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Social Media