Page 2 of 7

Re: KUMB banned

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:56 am
by Rumford
Phil wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:35 pm
gets out the popcorn and waits for Chas 8-) :lol:
Can't be asked with it mate to be honest...

How Kumb can moan about the club being too sensitive to criticism is ironic and hilarious.

It was very noticeable how their dialogue changed after my post on here about Gnome still being welcome every home game.

As for taping the managers presser afterwards...pretty pathetic by the club but I can imagine the media chap Campbell isn't too happy with being mugged off how he is.

Let's be honest here.. you want favours off the club, you try and be a bit more level headed in your stance.
Look at Utjs and his cohort Big George's posts and find one that has anything positive to say about the goings on in E20.

If you were that negative about Kumb you would be banned within a day or two...

Don't do as I do...do as I say 🙄

Re: KUMB banned

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:22 am
by Rumford
Can I just ask...why should social media be allowed the same access as the accredited chaps ?

It was seen as a big coup when Kumb got it's invite inside the press room but it was mostly down to Greg the Greek who is now with The FA. Greg was great arranging bits and pieces and even sorted out a great night for all the fans that travelled to China a decade ago.

The club is still very open to these things and we got an invite to meet the players in China in July but sadly we had a coach trip arranged the same day.

The press room invite has been used by Mr Howlett as a sort of accreditation of his site and that itself wound a few journos and other fan sites up.

Onto the current situation...Graeme has apparently not been a season ticket holder since the first season at the new gaff, why on earth would he need a press pass for a game he doesn't want to watch ?

If you are allowed in the press room, it is to comment on the game being played and rightly so.

If you don't watch games live and write only negative stories about the people whose decisions allow you the benefits you have been personally banned from....I'd personally say you are being very nieve.

Re: KUMB banned

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:31 pm
by Chicken Runner
ToneLoc wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:26 pm
h69 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:14 pm


Serves them right. I have no sympathy as I used to know Graeme quite well and he was a nice guy but recently his agenda and the way he bans anyone that does not share his view means that they are the biggest hypocrites ever if they are now whining about being banned themselves.

Even tried to charge fans from advertising travel arrangements on their site. Fan's site my arse.

I also met Ben Campbell once before and he was as good as gold then and I would think that KUMBs constant sniping about the stadium and their supposed ITKs have caused this.


Tough Shit. Mickey mouse organisation.

Thanks for posting this Tone.
Kris did a great job of stating the facts of modern day reporting/journalism. The stats backed up his views and drove the point home. As he said, this is bigger than Hammers Chat, KUMB et al.
Something surely needs to change. We soon find out who's club it really is when it comes to issues like this. "My club" and all that...I think not. It's complicated as the FA cannot tell owners how to operated their own businesses. The thing is is that this is free publicity for the club. What's not to like? Management doesn't want you getting too close would seem the obvious reason.

As for KUMB they are the reason I came here as I too got fed up with the hypocrasy and discipline being metered out to their patrons. I was never disciplined but stayed away from controversy.

Re: KUMB banned

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:52 pm
by Newmarket
That can be arranged :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

Re: KUMB banned

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:52 pm
by Chicken Runner
Newmarket wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:52 pm
That can be arranged :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
Ooh you naughty boy :lol:

Re: KUMB banned

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:27 am
by Newmarket
“One thing that makes me proud to not only be a moderator of this site, but to be a member before I became a moderator, is that almost anything goes, and how things that even the admins and moderation team disagree with on a personal level are allowed to be said and remain posted”.

Quote from a Moderator over you-know-where :lol:

Re: KUMB banned

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:18 am
by Rumford
Apparently there is another thinly veiled dig about me on there....

For the record I never once got demoted from kumb, I handed in my stripes 3 times because of the direction of the place.

I did however get banned afterwards when I wasn't working for the site.

Just so everyone knows that the truth and what gets bleated out are 2 very different things.

As another respected fan said about that forum....it's fuckin embarrassing 🤣🤣

Now can people stop texting me about what goes on over there...and can Phil stop winding me up please😎

Re: KUMB banned

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:09 am
by Dwayne Pipes
Howlett is the West Ham equivalent of Alan Partridge .

Re: KUMB banned

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:57 pm
by hd1
Newmarket wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:27 am
“One thing that makes me proud to not only be a moderator of this site, but to be a member before I became a moderator, is that almost anything goes, and how things that even the admins and moderation team disagree with on a personal level are allowed to be said and remain posted”.

Quote from a Moderator over you-know-where :lol:
Shame they don't actually follow that mantra then!!

Say one word against the mainstream view, or even think about saying a slightly good word regarding the owners or stadium and you get slaughtered. When you kick back you get banned.

And God forbid you post anything that may upset Google or the advertisers...

Re: KUMB banned

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:00 pm
by Mikeveep
There's a 660 page thread about the Olympic Stadium.on KUMB

Can you tell me where I should look to find any of the censorship and banning orders you say are so prevalent.?