KUMB banned

Chat about anything football related here!
Mikeveep

Re: KUMB banned

Post by Mikeveep » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:49 am

It was the Optus package that allows access to ALL Prem games live and on catch up.

My daughter's new husband gave me the impression that it is an add on he wasn't paying a lot for, and I guess $15 over there isn't a lot to watch your team 4/5 times a month.
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:56 am

Mikeveep wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:49 am
It was the Optus package that allows access to ALL Prem games live and on catch up.

My daughter's new husband gave me the impression that it is an add on he wasn't paying a lot for, and I guess $15 over there isn't a lot to watch your team 4/5 times a month.
Not a lot ? It's a bloody bargain, that's what it is. Once again proving the point that in the UK we are asked to pay significantly over the odds. And people like me cough up. Bloody idiots we are. :x
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:35 am

How come this thread went from kumb banned to who pays what to watch the telly?
I sleep in sunday mornings and then watch the premier highlights on youtube for fuck all.
1 x

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:38 am

tassiehammer wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:35 am
As Roy Castle used to say...... “digression’s what you need”
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:00 pm

tassiehammer wrote:
Can only be incompetent Moderators is my guess :shock:
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:20 pm

Mikeveep wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:00 pm
tassiehammer wrote:
Can only be incompetent Moderators is my guess :shock:
That’s very good Mikey, you’d get banned on Kumb for saying that....
2 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

BoleynBadges

Post by BoleynBadges » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:15 pm

Rumford wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:52 am
I've known Steve for over 35 years when we used to turn up at stations with a couple of hundred and we used to have to fight our way to the ground and back after getting thrashed again...😁

He hates the animosity between forums and flits about between here WHO and Kumb, whatever takes his fancy.

He will be back...

thanks chas they was mad day's for sure mate you always had my back they was mad day's them early 80's great times we did so many grounds without being disrespectfull but they have not got a clue today

i can not put in to words how much i miss not being able to go and watch my beloved irons anymore sadly even if i had my health restored that o/s would not be for me you know my feelings on that place but good luck to those that like it

think i ended up on something like 82 grounds watching the hammers on and following us abroad had a season ticket for 32 seasons in my beloved chicken run

want to say one thing if you think your eyes are playing up please get a wquick diabetes? check done it takes seconds it fucked my life up good and proper and as you all noihad to have a heart by pass operation i can not put in to words how scared i was i thought it was time to go to the great football stadium in the sky

as chas said i love all west ham and i post on all three west ham sites i love you all to bits no matter what is your chosen site you are all my west ham family as i say on my twitter accoucant stay safe steve

sorry for the typing spelling errors as youno i have to type one finger looking through a magnifing glass it is bloody hard and yes i still love my badges you lot have your football all i have left now is collecting my badges
1 x

BoleynBadges

Post by BoleynBadges » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:33 pm

BoleynBadges wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:15 pm
Rumford wrote:
I've known Steve for over 35 years when we used to turn up at stations with a couple of hundred and we used to have to fight our way to the ground and back after getting thrashed again...😁

He hates the animosity between forums and flits about between here WHO and Kumb, whatever takes his fancy.

He will be back...

thanks chas they was mad day's for sure mate you always had my back they was mad day's them early 80's great times we did so many grounds without being disrespectfull but they have not got a clue today

i can not put in to words how much i miss not being able to go and watch my beloved irons anymore sadly even if i had my health restored that o/s would not be for me you know my feelings on that place but good luck to those that like it

think i ended up on something like 82 grounds watching the hammers on and following us abroad had a season ticket for 32 seasons in my beloved chicken run

want to say one thing if you think your eyes are playing up please get a wquick diabetes? check done it takes seconds it fucked my life up good and proper and as you all noihad to have a heart by pass operation i can not put in to words how scared i was i thought it was time to go to the great football stadium in the sky

as chas said i love all west ham and i post on all three west ham sites i love you all to bits no matter what is your chosen site you are all my west ham family as i say on my twitter accoucant stay safe steve

sorry for the typing spelling errors as youno i have to type one finger looking through a magnifing glass it is bloody hard and yes i still love my badges you lot have your football all i have left now is collecting my badges also think it is six years friday our very very good friend bob the cap passed away i sat next to him sinse the chicken run was made all seater then i got a season ticket with one of my sons jack in the run upper a true west ham legend in my book rip buddy always tinking of you
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:30 am

BoleynBadges wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:15 pm
Rumford wrote:

He will be back...

sorry for the typing spelling errors as youno i have to type one finger looking through a magnifing glass it is bloody hard and yes i still love my badges you lot have your football all i have left now is collecting my badges
Lovely post Steve...
Yeah Footie was much more fun than it is now....but like everything ,it all moves on..
Got Loads of Youngsters going now,is one good thing..at least our futures safe with them,hope they
enjoy it as much as we did..
Take care mate...don't be a stranger on here... :D
0 x

Rumford

Post by Rumford » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:51 am

Good to see you back on here Steve...great post mate.

Hope the minces improve fella
0 x

Social Media