West Ham vs Manchester Utd Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
garnett

Re: West Ham vs Manchester Utd Official Match Thread

Post by garnett » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:02 am

How the hell can we predict our performances and results, we are so annoyingly inconsistent, so called experts predicting a top 6 finish but yet we can`t beat a poor Villa side, manure will be there for the taking but who know what West Ham will turn up.
0 x

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:14 am

Dwayne Pipes wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:42 pm
Fancy we’ll do the Manc cunts 2-1.
thats the spirit DP :D
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:51 am

Same team that has been starting for me...Cress for Arthur Obviously....wanna see Johnson get his
chance this year,and be happy to see him get the nod,not sure bout Zabs Left side TBH..
Should be a really good game,but think most of ours will be this year..

We've got Enough to beat em...but we need our wide strikers firing this time, cos they weren't
Monday..thats for sure.

Gotta take some of the 5/2 about us.Mancs at 6/5...in what to me is an even contest..
should be goals in it so I'll have a 2-2 bet at 13/1 as well..

Looking forward to this one...but do every game whatever...a Nice win could set us up nicely
and be great for the confidence of the team..
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:08 am

garnett wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:02 am
How the hell can we predict our performances and results, we are so annoyingly inconsistent, so called experts predicting a top 6 finish but yet we can`t beat a poor Villa side, manure will be there for the taking but who know what West Ham will turn up.
I thought some of the "non elite" could challenge for top 6 this season. Not because anyone stood out as being exceptional but because I thought some of the so called top dogs could struggle.

But on the evidence so far this season Arsenal, who have probably got the best strikeforce behind Liverpool & City look capable of outscoring most teams, despite their defence and Chelsea's kids have filled in far better than many people, including me, thought they would. Man United still look a bit iffy and appear the most vulnerable so I think our result will either see expectation levels rise or alternatively a fucking great black cloud will descend and the forum will, once again, be filled with opinions on what's going wrong.

Btw has anyone else noticed it does seem to be busier when we're getting our arses kicked week in, week out. ?
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Doombar

Post by Doombar » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:52 am

Btw has anyone else noticed it does seem to be busier when we're getting our arses kicked week in, week out. ?

All doom and gloom! I have not been on here as often as I want dew to work commitments still try to read the post during the week.

As for Sunday who knows what teams going to turn up for years, we have been slow starting wake up after a goal down now with Pelegrini sticking to 4 at the back we seem restricted going forward. Desperately missing Antonio for speed going forward. The Villa game was lethargic getting ahead with 1 or two players trying with the rest having a leisurely jog. Manu have momentum going forward can see us getting spanked and it's going to rain all fucking day to make the day out worse than usual.
0 x

h69

Post by h69 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:11 am

Doombar wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:52 am

All doom and gloom! I have not been on here as often as I want dew to work commitments still try to read the post during the week.
Yep. Always quieter on here when we are doing well.
0 x
Watchout for Spongebob

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:49 am

if there is a (small) ray of sunshine, it is i read today, pogba, shaw, martial and possibly james (heres hopinng) could all be out. So just the wonderkid greenwood to score a brace for them then...
0 x

hamstew

Post by hamstew » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:11 pm

tassiehammer wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:29 am
If we can hold up their team bus for a couple of hours at Canning Town flyover then cave in a few windows when it gets to the bottom of Green st we will win easy. Plan worked before.
Otherwise 2-2
We will definitely win if their team bus is found at the bottom of Green street ;)
0 x

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:21 pm

Lanzini may not play,so that`s a bit of a blow if he don't.

Cresswell will play at left backing according to MP.

A bit of good news,Antonio is out of his leg brace and is beginning to train again.
0 x

h69

Post by h69 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:58 pm

terrya1965 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:21 pm
Lanzini may not play,so that`s a bit of a blow if he don't.

Cresswell will play at left backing according to MP.

A bit of good news,Antonio is out of his leg brace and is beginning to train again.
Stick Fornals in for Lanzini, Cress for Arthur. It is quite nice to have decent players as cover for once.
0 x
Watchout for Spongebob

Social Media