Łukasz Fabiański

Chat about anything football related here!
boxman

Re: Łukasz Fabiański

Post by boxman » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:17 am

terrya1965 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:14 pm
I think that his has good has any stopper in the PL including Allison and Ederson.The difference being with them two,is they distribute the ball better.
if you take away linking with the outfield players then i think he is better, technique (in terms of saving) is excellent, i am regularly impressed with how positions and moves his body during saves, he has got it down to an art, incredibly efficient in his movement.... it's the type of skill that can only be learnt through years and years of practice, he is such a good keeper, think he might be the best at saving shots in the league

he always seems to know exactly where he is, where the goal is, how far to extend his arms, he is on a different level
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:20 am

boxman wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:17 am
terrya1965 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:14 pm
I think that his has good has any stopper in the PL including Allison and Ederson.The difference being with them two,is they distribute the ball better.
if you take away linking with the outfield players then i think he is better, technique (in terms of saving) is excellent, i am regularly impressed with how positions and moves his body during saves, he has got it down to an art, incredibly efficient in his movement.... it's the type of skill that can only be learnt through years and years of practice, he is such a good keeper, think he might be the best at saving shots in the league

he always seems to know exactly where he is, where the goal is, how far to extend his arms, he is on a different level
Yeah it's the way he can hold on to a shot,even when it's drilled in really hard,seems to wrap his
arms around it and hold on,that's a really hard thing to do...
Cracking Goalie...glad we have him..
0 x

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:43 am

Changed a lot of minds.I reckon.

At the time I certainly was of the opinion that we could have continued with the much loved Adrian and spent money elsewhere,
0 x

Social Media