The oddities of football

Chat about anything football related here!
Post Reply
   
User avatar
punkrockhammer
Posts: 2315
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:49 am
x 30
x 236

The oddities of football

Post by punkrockhammer » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:12 pm

Hernandez never scored outside of the box in England whilst playing for West Ham and Man Utd and scoring upwards of 50 goals

His first goal for Seville tonight was a 20 yard+ freekick

He may have scored outside the box for Real, but I doubt it
0 x

User avatar
4ever-blowin-bubbles
Posts: 557
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:33 am
Location: Bedfordshire
x 26

Re: The oddities of football

Post by 4ever-blowin-bubbles » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:26 pm

i bet at real madrid they had lots of free kick takers so i reckon your probably right
0 x

User avatar
IronsForever
Posts: 5927
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:22 am
x 320
x 407

Re: The oddities of football

Post by IronsForever » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:50 pm

punkrockhammer wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:12 pm
Hernandez never scored outside of the box in England whilst playing for West Ham and Man Utd and scoring upwards of 50 goals

His first goal for Seville tonight was a 20 yard+ freekick

He may have scored outside the box for Real, but I doubt it
Defenders must be taller in Premiership.
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 10894
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 666
x 438

Re: The oddities of football

Post by Newmarket » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:26 pm

IronsForever wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:50 pm
punkrockhammer wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:12 pm
Hernandez never scored outside of the box in England whilst playing for West Ham and Man Utd and scoring upwards of 50 goals

His first goal for Seville tonight was a 20 yard+ freekick

He may have scored outside the box for Real, but I doubt it
Defenders must be taller in Premiership.
This post is one of several which has been reported to admin for its use of the word “Premiership”.

Redhammer , as one of his pet hates , has outlawed the word on the forum and respectfully requests that you refrain from using it .
Especially when referring to the Premier League.

Oh and also that you stop being a Cunt.
















:D
1 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
IronsForever
Posts: 5927
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:22 am
x 320
x 407

Re: The oddities of football

Post by IronsForever » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:33 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:26 pm
IronsForever wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:50 pm


Defenders must be taller in Premiership.
This post is one of several which has been reported to admin for its use of the word “Premiership”.

Redhammer , as one of his pet hates , has outlawed the word on the forum and respectfully requests that you refrain from using it .
Especially when referring to the Premier League.

Oh and also that you stop being a Cunt.
















:D
While we are on the " Odd " topic. Take a look a Kanes goal today against Leicester.
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
punkrockhammer
Posts: 2315
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:49 am
x 30
x 236

Re: The oddities of football

Post by punkrockhammer » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:53 pm

IronsForever wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:33 pm
Newmarket wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:26 pm


This post is one of several which has been reported to admin for its use of the word “Premiership”.

Redhammer , as one of his pet hates , has outlawed the word on the forum and respectfully requests that you refrain from using it .
Especially when referring to the Premier League.

Oh and also that you stop being a Cunt.
















:D
While we are on the " Odd " topic. Take a look a Kanes goal today against Leicester.
Not seen it since I watched it live, but it looked weird, like a scorpion kick whilst falling over
1 x

Post Reply

Social Media