players you hated ?

Chat about anything football related here!
Rick_Deckard

Re: players you hated ?

Post by Rick_Deckard » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:36 am

A lot of those previously mentioned...
im adding zaha the diving cheating cunt to the list ... just seeing his face makes me want to whack it with a shovel...mind you, looks like somebody else has beaten me to it...
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:43 am

Jacko1966 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:09 am
Souness. Media would have you believe he was a superhero but he was just a dirty cunt. In fact the dirtiest cunt ever to play the game. Now he's a cunt as a pundit. Cunt.
Agree mate,prob tops my list...Red Scouse always had em, Case,Smith, Mcmahon (Who kicked the
merry shit out of us in 89...we had to win to stay up,them for title shoot out with Arse..
Leroy R scores 1-0,playing well,then he sets about us,fucking studs everywhere,don't think he even got
booked...but you don't at Liverpool, ask Dicksy..)

Roy Keane not far behind,freely admits he meant this,a deliberate leg breaker...and walks out on his
own country,cos didn't like training facilities during world cup...Arsehole of a bloke...
1 x

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:53 am

Zaha and Robbie Savage.

Savage is a cunt of a man. I remember when Rodent took us down, we drew 2-2 at Brum on the final game. I think it was Rufus Brevett who scored an o.g. and Savage went right up to him giving the 'wanker' salute.

Lucky there wasn't a pitch invasion.

He'd get done for it now of course the cowardly fuck. As would several players who'd think a five match ban for breaking the cunt's leg would be worth it.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:30 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:43 am
Jacko1966 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:09 am
Souness. Media would have you believe he was a superhero but he was just a dirty cunt. In fact the dirtiest cunt ever to play the game. Now he's a cunt as a pundit. Cunt.
Agree mate,prob tops my list...Red Scouse always had em, Case,Smith, Mcmahon (Who kicked the
merry shit out of us in 89...we had to win to stay up,them for title shoot out with Arse..
Leroy R scores 1-0,playing well,then he sets about us,fucking studs everywhere,don't think he even got

Roy Keane not far behind,freely admits he meant this,a deliberate leg breaker...and walks out on his
own country,cos didn't like training facilities during world cup...Arsehole of a bloke...
Back in those days it was pretty much a requirement to have an animal or two in the team if you wanted to be successful. The Leeds team of the 70's were probably the worse imo because they were all at it but I bet if we looked at any successful side up until probably the mid 90's, and maybe later, a resident thug like Souness or Keane was an absolute must have.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:57 pm

Dennis Wise the fucking rat faced little cunt.
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:58 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:30 pm
mkhammer wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:43 am

Back in those days it was pretty much a requirement to have an animal or two in the team if you wanted to be successful. The Leeds team of the 70's were probably the worse imo because they were all at it but I bet if we looked at any successful side up until probably the mid 90's, and maybe later, a resident thug like Souness or Keane was an absolute must have.
Yeah agree mate...apart from the fact they have better players anyway,the so called top sides will
use anything to win,and I mean anything...
You see it when you play them back in the day and now.....you're giving them a good game,putting
pressure on...then the dark arts... :lol: ..come out...City done/do it to us,even the last game...
"Professional fouls" centre of the park etc..
Chelsea got their success,when they adopted a "Cheat Mode"
Spuds have introduced a diving competition to their game that helps them...
It's just gone from kicking you up in the air to Cheating/Conning now.

It's a part of why we struggle mixing it with them....we don't do it we're to fair...or is it Naive..
0 x

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:35 am

These 2 definitely deserve to be on the list of cunts so far mentioned...

El-Hadji Diouf
Diego Costa

kickimmuts
0 x

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:54 am

Never really thought about hating players. But if push comes to shove then Bremner and most of his team, dirty bastards. Chopper Hariss? Maybe but I remember Frank senior trying to put Stan Bowles into the 5th row. Gerrard, only on the telly, for breaking our hearts and absolutely no respect for Upson who I thought feigned injury when he wanted a move so he wouldn't look bad in a losing team.
Don't really see that much of the modern day players. A lot of divers and showponies from what I have though.
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:10 am

tassiehammer wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:54 am
Never really thought about hating players. But if push comes to shove then Bremner and most of his team, dirty bastards. Chopper Hariss? Maybe but I remember Frank senior trying to put Stan Bowles into the 5th row. Gerrard, only on the telly, for breaking our hearts and absolutely no respect for Upson who I thought feigned injury when he wanted a move so he wouldn't look bad in a losing team.
Don't really see that much of the modern day players. A lot of divers and showponies from what I have though.
Don't remember that but I do remember Orient, when we were both in the old Div 2, used to have a little winger called John Chiedozie. Whenever he came up against FLS you could see his body language from the old Upper West Stand. He used to absolutely brick it.

Good shout re Bremner and that bunch of scumbags btw.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:35 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:10 am
tassiehammer wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:54 am
Don't remember that but I do remember Orient, when we were both in the old Div 2, used to have a little winger called John Chiedozie. Whenever he came up against FLS you could see his body language from the old Upper West Stand. He used to absolutely brick it.

Good shout re Bremner and that bunch of scumbags btw.

It might not have been Stan. Did QPR have another tricky little fucker? It was a mid week night game near the half way line. Game wasn't that old otherwise I reckon it would have been marching orders. Bremner and co were the 1st div equivalents of the Italians. They were hard though. Argies weren't a soft touch either against Celtic. Didn't we end up signing Chiedozie?
0 x

Social Media