West Ham vs Crystal Palace Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: West Ham vs Crystal Palace Official Match Thread

Post by Newmarket » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:52 pm

brookingslovechild wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:47 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:57 pm
A good fucking kick up the arse is needed for more than half the squad.
Drop that lazy cunt Anderson for the next game as well.
Completely disagree DP, thought 2nd half we played pretty well, Anderson admittedly not at his very best but still put in a shift, I think defenders are beginning to suss him out but frankly he’s still one of our best players. Drop him for whom tho? Haller is brilliant but without the service he will be more
Provider than scorer.
Antonio could be the difference next few games.
Gotta trust the process and Pelli getting a tune out of a relatively small squad .
Surely it’s the same sized squad as everybody else ? 25 innit ?
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:36 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:52 pm

Completely disagree DP, thought 2nd half we played pretty well, Anderson admittedly not at his very best but still put in a shift, I think defenders are beginning to suss him out but frankly he’s still one of our best players. Drop him for whom tho? Haller is brilliant but without the service he will be more
Provider than scorer.
Gotta trust the process and Pelli getting a tune out of a relatively small squad .
Antonio is what is missed in games like yesterday. He normally opens Palace up with his pace. Plus without him we dont have any pace apart from Anderson and Freddy who are both wide. Would free Haller up also if Antonio was creating havoc beside him up top.
Look who scored both Wolves goals today against City. The fastest player they have !!
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:24 am

IronsForever wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:36 pm
Newmarket wrote:

Antonio is what is missed in games like yesterday. He normally opens Palace up with his pace. Plus without him we dont have any pace apart from Anderson and Freddy who are both wide. Would free Haller up also if Antonio was creating havoc beside him up top.
Look who scored both Wolves goals today against City. The fastest player they have !!
Completely agree about pace.

I watched the Toon beat United yesterday. They were two fucking poor teams, but the one thing Newcastle had that caused United all sorts of headaches was pace.

St.Maximim and Almiron with Atsu on the bench. All like shit off a shovel. It's the one thing we lack through the middle and something the dwarf needs to rectify.

Like Traore, the end product is often lacking but the very threat will cause problems for even the best defenders.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:42 am

Newmarket wrote:

Provider than scorer.

should have qualified fella by saying i dont think we have the quality of squad, especially when without Antonio we really dont have any gamechangers, fornal is a work in progress and Arjeti is untried, bit surprised Holland hasnt been included and diangana suddenly looks like a world beater at west brom.

Everton , like most teams on a bad run, seem to get a leg up when we turn up so not sure i expect much there, but after that we still have a run of winnable games to cement 8th place! :D
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:09 am

mkhammer wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:16 am
Whiskyman wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:17 pm

True. I watched the second half of the Red Scouse match and got the broadcast from South America (ESPN) complete with the mandatory GOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL when the ball hits the net.

Bummer having to watch it on the computer though and not the big screen now Red Box seems to have disappeared into the great website in the sky.
Yeah just tried it on mine...can't get anything up...but Have LiveNet TV almost exact same ,still works
Ok....
Thanks for the tip. Loaded up LiveNet yesterday and just been playing around with it. Some of the Links work OK (funnily enough the Sky channels worked which was the last thing I was expecting) but the BeIn Sports ones, which imo are the best ones for watching the 3.00 ko's because they seem to cover every game on one or other of their channels, just gives off a message saying "Unable to Play link". Same as BT, NBC and Premier.

I think it looks as if the links have somehow been blocked. Or is yours still working for the BeIn channels ?
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:46 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:09 am
mkhammer wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:16 am

Yeah just tried it on mine...can't get anything up...but Have LiveNet TV almost exact same ,still works
Ok....
Thanks for the tip. Loaded up LiveNet yesterday and just been playing around with it. Some of the Links work OK (funnily enough the Sky channels worked which was the last thing I was expecting) but the BeIn Sports ones, which imo are the best ones for watching the 3.00 ko's because they seem to cover every game on one or other of their channels, just gives off a message saying "Unable to Play link". Same as BT, NBC and Premier.

I think it looks as if the links have somehow been blocked. Or is yours still working for the BeIn channels ?
Yeah was pissing round round with it yesterday...noticed that,but they do come and go at times,
(links) found that on red Box as well...is why I use the VIP link from Wembley over on Kumb for
any games don't go..it's really reliable..most of the links are from TNT,so you get the American
broadcast...better than sky..

Put another one on yesterday Swift Streamz but seems to be same...only half the channels getting
anything...
strange Sky links seem better than the Bein ones..

I have something called Filelinked on Firestick...gives you easy access to downloads,like red box,live
net.mobdro..kodi..free movies..live TV channels,some with Sports..

I've got IP vanish set up but don't use it much TBH.....i'll have a look round with that on later..
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:18 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:46 am
Whiskyman wrote:

Yeah was pissing round round with it yesterday...noticed that,but they do come and go at times,
(links) found that on red Box as well...is why I use the VIP link from Wembley over on Kumb for
any games don't go..it's really reliable..most of the links are from TNT,so you get the American

Put another one on yesterday Swift Streamz but seems to be same...only half the channels getting
anything...

I have something called Filelinked on Firestick...gives you easy access to downloads,like red box,live

I've got IP vanish set up but don't use it much TBH.....i'll have a look round with that on later..
I've got IP Vanish on mate. I logged in from 3 different continents but absolutely no difference. I'll have a look at that VIP link. Problem is I've got a big screen TV which I like to watch on and if I try to copy a link into Firefox it doesn't work for some reason. The Red Box links let me watch on my TV when it works but for links (First Row Sports for example) I can only watch on my computer monitor which is only a 22" screen. I know I should be able to connect computer to TV but that means drilling holes as the computer is upstairs in my office and the main TV is in the lounge downstairs.

Still, enough of my fucking problems. ;)
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:23 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:

anything...

Where do you get the codes to download stuff from file linked MK ?
0 x

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:43 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:23 pm
mkhammer wrote:

anything...

https://seo-michael.co.uk/best-filelink ... d-devices/
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:50 pm

Shortshanks wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:43 pm
Newmarket wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:23 pm

https://seo-michael.co.uk/best-filelink ... d-devices/
Cheers SS
0 x

Social Media