Helpppppppppppp

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
grandad
Posts: 3777
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Essex
x 44
x 157

Re: Helpppppppppppp

Post by grandad » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:14 am

tassiehammer wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:35 am
grandad wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:57 pm
Just used my knob still the same
Theres the problem then. If you can use that the buttons on said phone must be very tiny. :lol:
Hello crocodile Dundee woken up 😂


I'm a Samsung and work phones a Microsoft


Anyway laptop posting only from now on
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 6950
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm
x 637
x 409

Re: Helpppppppppppp

Post by Gonzo » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:03 am

Fellas, we jumped on this early this week.

It became clear that there was a problem on Sat when Geo was chatting with WHU but due to the events on the boats we got a bit distracted and could not sort it at the weekend.

Initially we thought it was only on two users phones on iphones but clearly there's a wider issue.

I'll update here later as soon as I have news but we'll get it fixed as asap. If there was a button to switch we'd have done it by now but it looks a bit more complicated than that.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
0 x

User avatar
DanishHammer
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 8:09 pm
Location: Aarhus, Denmark
x 16
x 13
Contact:

Re: Helpppppppppppp

Post by DanishHammer » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:41 am

Gonzo wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:03 am
Fellas, we jumped on this early this week.

It became clear that there was a problem on Sat when Geo was chatting with WHU but due to the events on the boats we got a bit distracted and could not sort it at the weekend.

Initially we thought it was only on two users phones on iphones but clearly there's a wider issue.

I'll update here later as soon as I have news but we'll get it fixed as asap. If there was a button to switch we'd have done it by now but it looks a bit more complicated than that.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
I don't experience any problems when using the app. I can reply and quote without problems.

It must be a brexit thing...
2 x

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 6950
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm
x 637
x 409

Re: Helpppppppppppp

Post by Gonzo » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:16 am

DanishHammer wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:41 am
Gonzo wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:03 am
Fellas, we jumped on this early this week.

It became clear that there was a problem on Sat when Geo was chatting with WHU but due to the events on the boats we got a bit distracted and could not sort it at the weekend.

Initially we thought it was only on two users phones on iphones but clearly there's a wider issue.

I'll update here later as soon as I have news but we'll get it fixed as asap. If there was a button to switch we'd have done it by now but it looks a bit more complicated than that.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
I don't experience any problems when using the app. I can reply and quote without problems.

It must be a brexit thing...
It's for the few not the many.

I hadn't had any problems until I read that post, I couldn't even click on the admin panel without really zooming in. Clearly wasn't an issue last Sat though as I sat on the train and used the forum and all the tools for a long time.


Can you send me any link to the app that you have please mate, I'd just like to test your theory but don't have it on this new phone.
0 x

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 8013
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 137
x 676

Re: Helpppppppppppp

Post by Whiskyman » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:00 am

DanishHammer wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:41 am
Gonzo wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:03 am
Fellas, we jumped on this early this week.

It became clear that there was a problem on Sat when Geo was chatting with WHU but due to the events on the boats we got a bit distracted and could not sort it at the weekend.

Initially we thought it was only on two users phones on iphones but clearly there's a wider issue.

I'll update here later as soon as I have news but we'll get it fixed as asap. If there was a button to switch we'd have done it by now but it looks a bit more complicated than that.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
I don't experience any problems when using the app. I can reply and quote without problems.

It must be a brexit thing...
It must be mate. Everything else about that particular mullarkey is fucked up. Just wish I could delete Johnson, Corbyn and the rest with a touch of a button.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

User avatar
h69
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Enfield, Middlesex
x 309
x 212

Re: Helpppppppppppp

Post by h69 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:19 pm

ToneLoc wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:37 pm
Same for me too (iPhone).
Tried using the app but have similar albeit slightly less frequent symptoms.
Same here....links don't always work...I am on a Samsung Galaxy S10 and every other site is fine so it is not the phone.
0 x
Watchout for Spongebob

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 8091
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble
x 313
x 765

Re: Helpppppppppppp

Post by palerider » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:27 pm

I've NEVER been able to log on with my mobile.

But I put it down to me being a tech-useless old cunt.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

User avatar
jameskel
Posts: 1695
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 11:22 pm
x 129

Re: Helpppppppppppp

Post by jameskel » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:11 pm

same here, never been able to log in with Mobile

However, I am not an old cunt
0 x
Taans can fuck right off

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 8091
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble
x 313
x 765

Re: Helpppppppppppp

Post by palerider » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:20 pm

jameskel wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:11 pm
same here, never been able to log in with Mobile

However, I am not an old cunt
Less of the old.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 10894
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 664
x 438

Re: Helpppppppppppp

Post by Newmarket » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:11 pm

jameskel wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:11 pm
same here, never been able to log in with Mobile

However, I am not an old cunt
Just a Cunt then :lol: :lol: :lol:
1 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Post Reply

Social Media