those was the days

Chat about anything football related here!
BoleynBadges

Re: those was the days

Postby BoleynBadges » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:16 am

Alan Mullery of Fulham at home with wife June and daughter.
Alun Evans of Aston Villa at home with his family.
West Ham United’s Billy Bonds with his wife Marilyn and daughter.
1 x

BoleynBadges

Postby BoleynBadges » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:51 am

Alun Evans of Aston Villa at home with his family.
Alan Mullery of Fulham at home with wife June and daughter.
John Charles leaves his Cardiff sports shop for Hereford in 1968, where Charles was then player-manager. The Wales star had previously made his name with Leeds, before he joined Italian giants Juventus in 1957 for a then British transfer record fee of £65,000
Manchester United pair Dennis Viollet and Noel Cantwell (above) in discussion with the manageress of a record shop in 1961. Below, former United goalkeeper David Gaskell, who by this time was at Wrexham, pictured in 1970 with his hands full of cabbages outside his general store
1 x

BoleynBadges

Postby BoleynBadges » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:28 am

Bobby Charlton exchanges pennants with Chelsea captain Eddie McCreadie before he kicks off his final league game for United in April 1973 .
German football supporters giving the Nazi salute during the international match against England at White Hart Lane, London, December 1935.
Bobby Charlton holds aloft the Jules Rimet World Cup trophy to the crowd in their first match since becoming world champions, in October 1966.
Press cameramen squatting on their little black cases or lying on their stomachs in the rain are part of the landscape at big football matches.....and this is what happens when a shot goes just wide of the post and heads towards them.

Daily Herald cameraman Bert Abell took rapid action as Manchester United played Wolves as the ball headed for him. His dive for safety produced an involuntary release of the shutter.
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:36 am

cockneyhammer wrote:Image
Bobby Charlton exchanges pennants with Chelsea captain Eddie McCreadie before he kicks off his final league game for United in April 1973 .
German football supporters giving the Nazi salute during the international match against England at White Hart Lane, London, December 1935.
Bobby Charlton holds aloft the Jules Rimet World Cup trophy to the crowd in their first match since becoming world champions, in October 1966.
Press cameramen squatting on their little black cases or lying on their stomachs in the rain are part of the landscape at big football matches.....and this is what happens when a shot goes just wide of the post and heads towards them.

Daily Herald cameraman Bert Abell took rapid action as Manchester United played Wolves as the ball headed for him. His dive for safety produced an involuntary release of the shutter.

Love this thread Steve , some proper memories . Footy really is shit nowadays in comparison isn’t it ?
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

BoleynBadges

Postby BoleynBadges » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:24 am

Newmarket wrote:
cockneyhammer wrote:Image

Love this thread Steve , some proper memories . Footy really is shit nowadays in comparison isn’t it ?

not wrong mate how good was the old shirts it was different gravy back in the day i did a old cwest ham photo on my twitter account the other day even our claret and blue shirts looked so mch better in the day it is as if they are a much lighter claet and blue also could you imagine todays pansys wearing them boots happy day's newmarket mate
0 x

BoleynBadges

Postby BoleynBadges » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:40 am

cockneyhammer wrote:
Newmarket wrote:Love this thread Steve , some proper memories . Footy really is shit nowadays in comparison isn’t it ?

not wrong mate how good was the old shirts it was different gravy back in the day i did a old cwest ham photo on my twitter account the other day even our claret and blue shirts looked so mch better in the day it is as if they are a much lighter claet and blue also could you imagine todays pansys wearing them boots happy day's newmarket mate

this is the photo

0 x

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:07 pm

cockneyhammer wrote:

I fucking loved those times....great photo Steve....but this really should go on the dodgy haircuts topic as well.... :lol:
0 x

BoleynBadges

Postby BoleynBadges » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:46 pm

lol mate
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:27 pm

cockneyhammer wrote:
cockneyhammer wrote:

this is the photo

I had that poster on my bedroom wall mate
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

BoleynBadges

Postby BoleynBadges » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:18 pm

0 x

Return to “Football Talk”