January transfer window thread , rumours etc

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 6320
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am
x 512
x 1005

Re: January transfer window thread , rumours etc

Post by Brookbonds73 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:42 pm

We've just signed hughill back for 30 million
2 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

User avatar
Ibbyham
Posts: 2187
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 11:14 pm
x 362
x 233

Re: January transfer window thread , rumours etc

Post by Ibbyham » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:21 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:42 pm
We've just signed hughill back for 30 million
Just spotted Iain Dowie at the London Stadium with a number (14) West Ham shirt on :roll:
0 x

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 9213
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: Wuhan China
x 520
x 1167

Re: January transfer window thread , rumours etc

Post by palerider » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:23 pm

Bryan Robson was seen staggering out of a Leytonstone pub before closing time.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

User avatar
Ibbyham
Posts: 2187
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 11:14 pm
x 362
x 233

Re: January transfer window thread , rumours etc

Post by Ibbyham » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:25 pm

I saw Jose Mourinho with a chequebook coming to the London Stadium.

Hope he will sign Jordan Hugill to replace injured Brucie.
0 x

User avatar
punkrockhammer
Posts: 2958
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:49 am
x 81
x 410

Re: January transfer window thread , rumours etc

Post by punkrockhammer » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:29 pm

Latest from SSN transfer expert Kaveh Solhekol

Kepa Blanco and Pablo Barrera are rumoured to have once again been hit by David Sullivan’s scattergun

Both coming in on the C2C after arriving at Southend airport but a delay a Pitsea may put the mockers on it
0 x

User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 3852
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil
x 842
x 640

Re: January transfer window thread , rumours etc

Post by andyginbrasil » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:33 pm

Ibbyham wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:25 pm
I saw Jose Mourinho with a chequebook coming to the London Stadium.

Hope he will sign Jordan Hugill to replace injured Brucie.
Or.............Diop or Rice.........wouldn't put it past that cunt Sullivan.......another good little earner to keep the fans happy
0 x

User avatar
punkrockhammer
Posts: 2958
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:49 am
x 81
x 410

Re: January transfer window thread , rumours etc

Post by punkrockhammer » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:34 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:33 pm
Ibbyham wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:25 pm
I saw Jose Mourinho with a chequebook coming to the London Stadium.

Hope he will sign Jordan Hugill to replace injured Brucie.
Or.............Diop or Rice.........wouldn't put it past that cunt Sullivan.......another good little earner to keep the fans happy
Won’t happen now but if by some miracle Diop is still valued anywhere near £50m by the summer, I’d take it
0 x

User avatar
Ibbyham
Posts: 2187
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 11:14 pm
x 362
x 233

Re: January transfer window thread , rumours etc

Post by Ibbyham » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:38 pm

BOWEN DEAL CLOSE

Sky Sports News reporter Kaveh Solhekol:

“Within the next hour Jarrod Bowen will sign a contract to become a West Ham player. It looks like a good end to the window for David Moyes.”
0 x

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 7082
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm
x 819
x 497

Re: January transfer window thread , rumours etc

Post by Gonzo » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:53 pm

Ibbyham wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:38 pm
BOWEN DEAL CLOSE

Sky Sports News reporter Kaveh Solhekol:

“Within the next hour Jarrod Bowen will sign a contract to become a West Ham player. It looks like a good end to the window for David Moyes.”
I'm gobsmacked how many times these so called experts change their tune.

Not hard to get it correct when you have reported every single eventuality today.
1 x

User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 3852
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil
x 842
x 640

Re: January transfer window thread , rumours etc

Post by andyginbrasil » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:56 pm

To be honest a little part of me wants them to fuck the deal up.....to prove what a bunch of cunts they really are... :o
0 x

Post Reply

Social Media