Relegated Teams

Chat about anything football related here!

Who's for the drop

Poll runs till Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:37 pm

Norwich
30%
Southampton
No votes
Watford
6%
West Ham
18%
Bournemouth
20%
Burnley
8%
Villa
14%
Brighton
4%
Newcastle
1%
Other
No votes

Total votes: 80

terrya1965

Re: Relegated Teams

Post by terrya1965 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:43 pm

Newcastle
Burnley
Norwich.

I think we will stay up.

Under MP,there was just one plan and one plan only.Any believe in that plan had gone completely before he left.I hope we can sign an half decent central midfielder and a half decent GK back up.If we don`t,we will be in trouble.

It is disgusting,that it has come to this.Not enough investment,but also in the wrong places too,when we have spent.

If we did go down,I think many of our fans would be upset,but on the other hand,think,serves you right G & S for not having a proper plan in place,when they took over the club.Its just been all live and hope.Staying in the PL was their only plan and making a fortune out of the supporters and the club. I also won't be blaming Moyes..There is only one culprit..
Last edited by terrya1965 on Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:24 pm

20th Norwich
19th West Ham
18th Burnley

I hope I am wrong on West Ham but the next 11 fixtures will decide our fate where it might be too late to get anything by the time 11 fixtures done.
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:09 am

Clayton wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:49 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:35 pm

So we're fucked then Clay. :lol:
Hate to say it , but you never know , things could change in the coming weeks ;)
Our fullbacks might start tearing up the flanks and putting in decent crosses for Haller .
Lanzini might find his mojo and some pace and start dictating the play from midfield .
Fornals may become the box to box midfielder we have been dying for since the days of Scott Parker .
Anderson will become the leagues best number 10 and consistently dribble his way to glory , getting 16 goals and 20 assists .
Haller will finish the season on 22 goals and 7 assists . he will become the best in the league since Shearer .
Someone wake me up its a nightmare seeing those cunts in the boardroom grinning .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm actually glad pigs can't fly. Pigeon shit is bad enough but imagine the mess if a group of porkers decided to take a dump as they flew over the brand new S Class. ;)

For me it's Norwich , who look doomed already
Bournemouth, glad to see the back of them and their fans
Us. Unfavourable fixture list imo. Can only see 6 winnables which probably won't be enough even if we do win them.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Clayton

Post by Clayton » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:57 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:09 am
Clayton wrote:

Hate to say it , but you never know , things could change in the coming weeks ;)
Our fullbacks might start tearing up the flanks and putting in decent crosses for Haller .
Lanzini might find his mojo and some pace and start dictating the play from midfield .
Fornals may become the box to box midfielder we have been dying for since the days of Scott Parker .
Anderson will become the leagues best number 10 and consistently dribble his way to glory , getting 16 goals and 20 assists .
Haller will finish the season on 22 goals and 7 assists . he will become the best in the league since Shearer .
Someone wake me up its a nightmare seeing those cunts in the boardroom grinning .

I'm actually glad pigs can't fly. Pigeon shit is bad enough but imagine the mess if a group of porkers decided to take a dump as they flew over the brand new S Class. ;)

Us. Unfavourable fixture list imo. Can only see 6 winnables which probably won't be enough even if we do win them.

That's how I see it as well , sadly . :(
0 x

Towie

Post by Towie » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:29 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Clayton wrote:

Can you explain how Watford,Bournemouth, Villa, Brighton & Burnley fixtures are more favourable?

We all have to play the same teams? :roll:
2 x
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:38 pm

Towie wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:29 pm
Whiskyman wrote:

Can you explain how Watford,Bournemouth, Villa, Brighton & Burnley fixtures are more favourable?

It looks like Norwich and the other two will be those teams who give up the quickest. Basically those who don't really want to work hard enough for long enough to save themselves.

...and at the moment that looks like Bournemouth and the ever over hyped and rated Eddie Howe
0 x

Towie

Post by Towie » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:45 pm

Agree Howe overhyped, watching Bournemouth now they looking like a relegated team.
1 x
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Taansend

Post by Taansend » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:19 pm

Watford and Southampton now 2nd & 3rd in the form league table.

One changed the manager (a lot :lol: ), the other didn't. Neither has new players.

Football, like life, just throws up these odd quirks

Fans & media now switching their 'expert' views week in week. Eddie Howe is the same manager as he was when they're doing well but now he's overrated as they're having a bad patch :lol:
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:20 pm

Towie wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:29 pm
Whiskyman wrote:

Can't explain it because I haven't a scooby who they have to play. However I have looked at our remaining fixtures and there are only 6 games, 5 at home plus Norwich at Carrow Road that I could predict, on present form, as winnable.

I'm the first to admit football isn't played on paper and that we'll probably squeak the odd point or two from games we all expect to lose. But equally we are more, as evidence has repeatedly shown, than capable of screwing the pooch in those 5 home games.

Factor in that Fabianski, if the injury is a repetition of his recen t problems, is probably now out for the season and I see no reason for optimism.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

LondonWelsh

Post by LondonWelsh » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:24 pm

West Ham
Bournemouth
Norwich

In that order. Norwich are pretty much gone already, Bournemouth don’t have enough in their already depleted squad to stay up and West Ham left it too late to sack Pellegrini and I don’t believe don’t have enough players for the scrap. But I’m hoping the Premiere League offers more twists and turns before the seasons out.
0 x

Social Media