When's Flappy Back?

Chat about anything football related here!
Taansend

When's Flappy Back?

Post by Taansend » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:08 pm

Any news on his injury.

I'm assuming it's bad and he won't be rushed back again.

Easter it is
0 x

Whiskyman

Re: When's Flappy Back?

Post by Whiskyman » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:19 pm

The medical team have booked his appointment with Dr Nick Riviera and his diagnosis will be announced in due course.

But some reports are saying it's a recurrence of his previous injury which, if true, probably means he's out for the season.

And that assumes Dr Nick will only amputate the affected limb and not both of them.
1 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:28 am

Heartbreaking news just out.

It appears that West Ham goalkeeper Lucas fabianski was struck at high speed and killed by a rolls Royce fleeing Barclays Bank earlier today. A midget driving the car stacked with 50 pound notes was unharmed but when opening the boot police were shocked to find ex England international Peter shilton inside. A somewhat dazed shilton was said to be doing well after he was found to have been injected with a large amount of the date rape drug rohipnol.
2 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:05 am

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:28 am

It appears that West Ham goalkeeper Lucas fabianski was struck at high speed and killed by a rolls Royce fleeing Barclays Bank earlier today. A midget driving the car stacked with 50 pound notes was unharmed but when opening the boot police were shocked to find ex England international Peter shilton inside. A somewhat dazed shilton was said to be doing well after he was found to have been injected with a large amount of the date rape drug rohipnol.
So thats Shilton fucked as well, literally. :D :D
0 x

palerider

Post by palerider » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:01 am

August 2021.

But the good news is that Neville Southall is losing weight and was seen at Greggs at Euston station ordering a vegetarian pasty.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:03 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:

Was in St Ives Cornwall last year Boozer called the Sloop..love it there..
Got Chatting to the Barman...Polish Bod,would you believe.. :lol: He Goes and points...

"Peeler Shit on"....Sorry what..."Peeler Shit on,CoalKaper"...sorry mate not getting yer,again
he points to a booth at the back of boozer....you Know .."Peeler Shit on...England..."

WTF is he on about...so walk up to the booth stick me head around....
Peter Shilton and his Mrs having their Scampi.... :lol: ...
Ohhh..... Peter Shilton...get it..
I just went sorry mate didn't mean to interrupt...he was really good about it...No worries.

Chatting to Manager outside....Peters leaving but they know each other so stop for a chat..
I apologise again..I explain.. he laughs it off.

Evidently he loves it there Has a holiday home or something I think.....his son coaches down there
in Hayle..
0 x

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:44 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:03 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote:

Got Chatting to the Barman...Polish Bod,would you believe.. :lol: He Goes and points...

"Peeler Shit on"....Sorry what..."Peeler Shit on,CoalKaper"...sorry mate not getting yer,again
he points to a booth at the back of boozer....you Know .."Peeler Shit on...England..."

I just went sorry mate didn't mean to interrupt...he was really good about it...No worries.

Chatting to Manager outside....Peters leaving but they know each other so stop for a chat..

Evidently he loves it there Has a holiday home or something I think.....his son coaches down there
in Hayle..
Lovely anecdote. No mention of you buying him a pint or him buying you one - call it a draw
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:58 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:44 pm
mkhammer wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:03 pm

in Hayle..
Lovely anecdote. No mention of you buying him a pint or him buying you one - call it a draw
Nah would have loved to......Got Pissed with Neville Southalls brother once...Stag Do
Llandudno tho..... :lol:
0 x

Castiron

Post by Castiron » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:04 pm

Couple of weeks apparently..
til the next time.
0 x

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:13 pm

Castiron wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:04 pm
Couple of weeks apparently..
til the next time.
That will please Sullivan......he probably thinks that we don't need to invest in another GK now.......short sighted cunt...the only reason for Randolph coming in he's basically on a free....as Borough still owe us money on him......as for Neil Etheridge...that's the usual smoke screen.........
1 x

Social Media