Protest Details.

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
h69
Posts: 3850
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Enfield, Middlesex
x 478
x 325

Re: Protest Details.

Post by h69 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:28 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:25 pm
Mikeveep wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:12 pm
Right lets establish once and for all.

Who's dad IS the biggest ? :roll:
Very good - is this a thread where those that are ashamed of going bald,because they don't have the right stuff,slag off others out of sheer spite and boredom.

Bubbles must be rolling his eyes - and I hate to think what numbers makes of proceedings and whisk was right to bail with all his integrity under his waistcoat
I am curious as to how the marches will go now ;)
0 x

User avatar
BlackDiamond
Posts: 4736
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm
x 779
x 507

Re: Protest Details.

Post by BlackDiamond » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:34 pm

h69 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:28 pm
BlackDiamond wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:25 pm

Very good - is this a thread where those that are ashamed of going bald,because they don't have the right stuff,slag off others out of sheer spite and boredom.

Bubbles must be rolling his eyes - and I hate to think what numbers makes of proceedings and whisk was right to bail with all his integrity under his waistcoat
I am curious as to how the marches will go now ;)
All that time to meet the board and effect change. No stopping them now...
0 x

User avatar
h69
Posts: 3850
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Enfield, Middlesex
x 478
x 325

Re: Protest Details.

Post by h69 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:30 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:34 pm
h69 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:28 pm


I am curious as to how the marches will go now ;)
All that time to meet the board and effect change. No stopping them now...
8-)
0 x

User avatar
Longshanks
Posts: 670
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:14 pm
x 327
x 30

Re: Protest Details.

Post by Longshanks » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:03 pm

ToneLoc wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:46 am
h69 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:09 am


yes but Longshanks struggles with more than one syllable so I make hd1 right there.
If you’re going to call people out on their vocabulary and grammar..... you may want to consider starting your sentences with a capital letter?
He can not Tone he is an even bigger cunt than hd1. But he still thinks he’s not,the silly even bigger cunt. Fact 👍🏻🤫
1 x
I can’t stand Thrush. Fact.

User avatar
9898
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:42 am
x 19

Re: Protest Details.

Post by 9898 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:16 pm

Longshanks wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:03 pm
ToneLoc wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:46 am

If you’re going to call people out on their vocabulary and grammar..... you may want to consider starting your sentences with a capital letter?
He can not Tone he is an even bigger cunt than hd1. But he still thinks he’s not,the silly even bigger cunt. Fact 👍🏻🤫
Why did you not keep your original name, Rambo?
1 x
Heard about the wife in Australia who slept with less that 40 blokes? No one has, they are still searching for her.

User avatar
h69
Posts: 3850
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Enfield, Middlesex
x 478
x 325

Re: Protest Details.

Post by h69 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:46 pm

Longshanks wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:03 pm
ToneLoc wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:46 am

If you’re going to call people out on their vocabulary and grammar..... you may want to consider starting your sentences with a capital letter?
He can not Tone he is an even bigger cunt than hd1. But he still thinks he’s not,the silly even bigger cunt. Fact 👍🏻🤫
Actually I'm not bothered what you call me.

I can understand the fact that you dont like being called out as an intellectually challenged knuckle dragger with no life by me but hd1 has done nothing to warrant your monosyllabic rant other than express an opinion different to yours. So you are proving the point that Whisky made (another poster shouted down and forced off this thread) are you not ?

No wonder you did not want to sit round a table and discuss the issues with the owners if you are representative of the group.

Oh...if it helps...'Fact !' 👍🏻babyfuckoff
Last edited by h69 on Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

User avatar
Parry Hotter
Posts: 197
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:52 pm
x 36
x 64

Re: Protest Details.

Post by Parry Hotter » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:34 pm

h69 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:46 pm
Longshanks wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:03 pm


He can not Tone he is an even bigger cunt than hd1. But he still thinks he’s not,the silly even bigger cunt. Fact 👍🏻🤫
Actually I'm not bothered what you call me.

I can understand the fact that you dont like being called out as an intellectually challenged knuckle dragger with no life by me but hd1 has done nothing to warrant your monosyllabic rant other than express an opinion different to yours. So you are proving the point that Whisky made (another poster shouted down and forced off this thread) are you not ?

No wonder you did not want to sit round a table and discuss the issues with the owners if you are representative of the group.

Oh...if it helps...'Fact !' babyfuckoff
Dont think whiskey was forced off the thread mate he made a joke about it with someone who said the thread was too bitchy and he said he wouldnt make no more posts on it. He dont strike me as someone whod get forced off if he didnt want to be. Agree with the geezer who said it was getting bitchy though. Aint we all supposed to be on the same side.
6 x

User avatar
prince of wales
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:35 am
x 4
x 122

Re: Protest Details.

Post by prince of wales » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:13 pm

Our Committee has called off the protest before the Wolves game.We managed to keep the details secret but without spectators there is no point in progressing.We will now move on and be prepared for the Chelsea match should it go ahead.

We have been working on plans to put pressure on the club during the close season.We will now endeavour to bring these forward.So many have worked so hard to get us where we are now- we cannot lose impetus and let this slip.

Thank You.

Hammers United Committee.

www.hammersunited.com
2 x

User avatar
h69
Posts: 3850
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Enfield, Middlesex
x 478
x 325

Re: Protest Details.

Post by h69 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:53 pm

Parry Hotter wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:34 pm
h69 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:46 pm


Actually I'm not bothered what you call me.

I can understand the fact that you dont like being called out as an intellectually challenged knuckle dragger with no life by me but hd1 has done nothing to warrant your monosyllabic rant other than express an opinion different to yours. So you are proving the point that Whisky made (another poster shouted down and forced off this thread) are you not ?

No wonder you did not want to sit round a table and discuss the issues with the owners if you are representative of the group.

Oh...if it helps...'Fact !' babyfuckoff
Dont think whiskey was forced off the thread mate he made a joke about it with someone who said the thread was too bitchy and he said he wouldnt make no more posts on it. He dont strike me as someone whod get forced off if he didnt want to be. Agree with the geezer who said it was getting bitchy though. Aint we all supposed to be on the same side.
We are all on the same side if we all support HU. No other views are apparently allowed. Whisky was right.
1 x

User avatar
whu
Posts: 1965
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 10:20 am
x 118
x 110

Re: Protest Details.

Post by whu » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:47 pm

h69 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:53 pm
Parry Hotter wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:34 pm


Dont think whiskey was forced off the thread mate he made a joke about it with someone who said the thread was too bitchy and he said he wouldnt make no more posts on it. He dont strike me as someone whod get forced off if he didnt want to be. Agree with the geezer who said it was getting bitchy though. Aint we all supposed to be on the same side.
We are all on the same side if we all support HU. No other views are apparently allowed. Whisky was right.
So we become a Nottingham Forest, Leeds United or Stoke City and we take that without a whimper? All of the surrounding circumstances around our club mean that if we had even very average people running this club, we should never veer from top half of the Prem. That is not a false statement. Tell me why minimum top ten, given all facts surrounding our club, isn't something we should be vocal about?
When do people get angry? Never?

No bins emptied for six weeks and rats in your garden, you say 'it is what it is, I am a taxpayer like everyone else' and sit on your hands?

Why then, as a company employee, would you get a disciplinary if you underperformed? Your apathetic view 69 flies in the face of emotion and WHUFC supporters are amongst the most emotional and passionate, out there.

Life is about opinion but to not be vocal on what would be considered 'bare minimum' about the club you love, I make you and your ilk the ones to be called out. To simply come back with 'what does protest achieve' I can tell you as fact, it applies a level of pressure. You become an irritant. In any walk of life, nobody likes to be pressured or have an itch they cannot scratch.

Support West Ham United.

Support Hammers United.

Time for this board to move on, make a healthy profit, give the reigns to people with good business acumen, ambition and a determination to achieve success. Success in turn, gives maximum profit and customer satisfaction. Fact, as my mate says.
2 x
Land based game. Pass and move. Simple.
Want a launching? Try NASA or Firework night.
We're West Ham. It's what we want. Now and always. Amen.

Post Reply

Social Media