Protest Details.

Chat about anything football related here!
Gonzo

Re: Protest Details.

Post by Gonzo » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:21 am

Rumford wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:52 pm
[quote=Gonzo post_id=235931 time=1580991035

Yeah that was me.

As I stated before it's far from ideal using peoples names (even abbreviated versions) and suggesting financial skulduggery.

I don't know how many times you've talked about the financial goings on with the Hornchurch coaches but I guess it's more than 10 occasions.

You don't like Howlett/KUMB and particularly because of some unproven transaction involving coach travel . . . . I get it. Everyone has read it but does it have to be constantly brought up? You've made your point.

It's my name on the website registration not yours. So whilst many many know you, it's not going to help me out much from a litigation point of view is it?

As I've said in previous correspondence we're pretty lenient on here. You can dislike KUMB & GH and that's your business but repeated financial slander makes me nervous particularly when it's regurgitated constantly throughout the thread.

Clearly you have your views on HU as does numbers who has been scathing and it's fine to disagree. They are a fans group and you want to hold them up to scrutiny . . . I get it. You mentioned the T-shirts previously but you asked it as a question which was fine. That's very different from a repeated financial accusations against an individual though so of course I'm going to delete it.

As for the old pals act . . . . . My pals are people like Newmarket, Tone, Whu, Longshanks, Garn, JMLD and a lot of the other old-timers on here and I let everyone call them cunts (which is factually correct incidentally).

So please don't take it personally, I'm covering my arse and looking after the people who post and view this website as part of their daily routine.
Unproven transaction ?

You obviously haven't read what I have posted...or a few others who have implied that the fella involved is not to be trusted.

He is your mate (even though you wont admit it)...and I do know I put you in a difficult position with this site and you allowing me a pedestal. I would do nothing to put you in a situation where you were on a legal sticky ground and I dont feel I have up to this point.

I am not against KUMB or HU. I have 2 very good mates on the HU committee and as I have said many times , I have a lot of respect for Bubbles and know him to be a great bloke and a loyal fan of this club. I have also great mates that are advising them and I wouldn't want the friendships with them becoming embarrassing because of the problems I have with one particular parasite.

I really do want Hammers United to be successful...and obviously anything I say which puts them in a bad light doesn't help.

I really do suggest however that Hammers United keep a very close eye on who they allow to speak for them and the company they keep.

I will try and chat to you Sunday if our paths cross.
[/quote]

You're more than welcome to post here of course.

For the record I like Graeme, he's always been very polite and friendly to both myself and HC as a whole. That being said I don't think I've met him more than 5 times all of which have been no more than fleeting. This is not an old pals act at all but of course it creates an awkward situation for me.

All I ask is that you keep the personal insults and money talk away from the forum please. If he gives a talk at the next protest then of course anyone is welcome to comment on whether it's hit the spot or not. But the old historical stuff about why you don't like him has already been stated.

As for Bubbles, I didn't mean to suggest that you don't like him. He's a very likable fella and I had the pleasure of his company last weekend.
0 x

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:25 am

JustLikeMyDreams wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:58 pm
Newmarket wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:35 pm

I know . The Fuhrer gets so confused lately .

Must be so much easier to just refer to you as Cunt like everybody else does :lol: ;)
It would be so much easier x
Oh no Dan . .. . I'll just go for 'LLC' next time . . . . ."Lazy Lanzini Crooner"
0 x

JustLikeMyDreams

Post by JustLikeMyDreams » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:33 am

Gonzo wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:25 am
JustLikeMyDreams wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:58 pm

It would be so much easier x
Oh no Dan . .. . I'll just go for 'LLC' next time . . . . ."Lazy Lanzini Crooner"
Don’t go there Kris....I have been proved right on that one unfortunately! :o
1 x

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:57 am

prince of wales wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:55 pm
Just like my dreams.

Hammers United want a meeting.1 from H.U. 1 from WHUISA.1 from FSA.

Gold,Sullivan and 1 other senior director.

we will not meet if OSB are there.

I will not be representing H.U.

Hope that clarifies the situation.
So to be clear, what exactly is the purpose of this protest. After 66 pages of back-and-forth can we coalesce the main aim.

Is it:

Objective 1: To force the directors to sell the club and fuck off

or/and:

Objective 2: To force the directors to stop attending
0 x

h69

Post by h69 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:00 am

JustLikeMyDreams wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:31 pm
Newmarket wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:16 pm

Oi , who you calling old timer ?

And less of the Cunt Cunt !

8-) :lol: :lol:
At least he put the letters round the right way, spelling your name you old git.
I was JMLD. :roll:
I'd been trying to work out what JMLD was all night :lol:
1 x

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:04 am

Digging themselves deeper and fucking deeper

Time to go for the Jugular

Fucking Scum.
0 x

bovington

Post by bovington » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:43 pm

Apologies if this has been done before, but I came across this. A classic
1 x

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:56 pm

bovington wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:43 pm

Vile fucking creatures even back then.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:57 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:56 pm
bovington wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:43 pm

Vile fucking creatures even back then.
Don't you just want to smack him in the face...... kickimmuts
0 x

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:03 pm

I was looking for something the other day and came across this.....and the dream they tried to pass off.....the difference between truth and lies......I didn't want to watch it but was compelled too because I hadn't seen it, and, it was made 3 years before we actually moved.....

0 x

Social Media