Protest Details.

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: Protest Details.

Post by Brookbonds73 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:03 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:57 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:56 pm

Vile fucking creatures even back then.
Don't you just want to smack him in the face...... kickimmuts
I don't think I'd stop tbh.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:14 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:03 pm
I was looking for something the other day and came across this.....and the dream they tried to pass off.....the difference between truth and lies......I didn't want to watch it but was compelled too because I hadn't seen it, and, it was made 3 years before we actually moved.....

I'm not sure, but I think that's the same spiel we were shown at that shop in Stratford when we had to choose our season tickets. It sure looks like it Andy.
Funny enough I was on my way to a match a little while after that and the fucking shop had gone!! Everything had been cleared out and the shop front windows had been covered over.
And they wonder why we've got the hump.
Lying thieving scummy cunts.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:22 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:14 pm
andyginbrasil wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:03 pm
I was looking for something the other day and came across this.....and the dream they tried to pass off.....the difference between truth and lies......I didn't want to watch it but was compelled too because I hadn't seen it, and, it was made 3 years before we actually moved.....

I'm not sure, but I think that's the same spiel we were shown at that shop in Stratford when we had to choose our season tickets. It sure looks like it Andy.
Funny enough I was on my way to a match a little while after that and the fucking shop had gone!! Everything had been cleared out and the shop front windows had been covered over.
And they wonder why we've got the hump.
Lying thieving scummy cunts.
It served its purpose mate to get us gullible cunts to stump up for the fucking season tickets.
0 x

prince of wales

Post by prince of wales » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:08 pm

Hammers United Statement

Friends,

A show of strength, and in numbers at our first protest on the 18th January proved that the famous West Ham Support is still alive and well.

Some of our most respected fans were out, as generations of our supporters came together to remind the footballing world that our loyal support had not faded and died and that the West Ham faithful were once more standing up and being counted.

You will have seen reports today which try to demonise our supporters. They are disappointing, distasteful and cheap efforts at scaremongering. . . .and yet no mention of the simple fact that not one single arrest was made at our protest, as our support conducted itself impeccably.

That first protest was the catalyst for change, and how wonderful it is to see those in the free press who refuse to be intimidated with the threat of being “Sunday Supplemented” or having a portacabin press pass pulled, now sitting up and taking notice of the disease that has gripped our great club. Buoyed by our stories and campaign, they have embraced our cause, called out the club, and despite understandable concerns and a backdrop of legal threats, they continue to introspect what they seemingly perceive as a set of custodians who have increased their personal wealth, whilst failing their supporters and failing to deliver against promises made to them.

Hammer United remains humble, proud and privileged to serve you our membership, as your ranks swell in excess of 11,000 members. . .

. . . and to that 11,000 of you, we today say it is again time for us to mobilise and rally to the cause.

The custodians of our great club have treated us the fans with utter disdain.

It is time they realised, straight from the horse’s mouth as we say in the East End, that the lifeblood of the great footballing institution that is West Ham United has had a gutful of them.

Messrs Gold Sullivan and Brady. . . You are no longer welcome at OUR football club.

We want you out. . . We want you out now. . . and on February 29th we are coming to tell you.

Hammers United announced some time ago that we would be holding another mass protest on the 29th February when we play Southampton at home, and after constructive and engaging talks with the LDDC, The Police and Newham Council, we can finally share the details.

We today call on not just our eleven thousand members, but on all members of all groups everywhere to join us. . . all West Ham Fans. . . All Hammers. . . United.

On the 29th of February, make sure you leave home early. . . . catch that early train. . . miss that traffic. . . leave that pint on the side. . . and come and join your West Ham brothers and sisters as we rally right up to the Directors Gates and make our voices heard.

We will all come together at various meeting points along The Greenway from 1.30pm and stroll, peacefully, leisurely, and in good voice, along its length towards the London Stadium.

This great footballing institution was a gift to the people by Arnold Hills almost 125 years ago. . in memory of those who came before us and are no longer here. . . for the future generations whose birth-right of being a Hammer is being eroded by the day. . . let your voice be heard.

At 1.30pm on 29th February 2020, the time will come for you to stand up and make a difference.

Rally your friends, rally your families. .This day will live long in memory..

It is time for us all to come together as Hammers. . . United. . . on one simple message. . .

G.S.B. OUT.

God Bless You All

Paul “Bubbles” Colborne
Chairman
Hammers United.
7 x

Parry Hotter

Post by Parry Hotter » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:14 pm

Whats gonna happen if someone from the OSB turns up, are you all going to fuck off home or what.
1 x

normannomates

Post by normannomates » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:47 am

I will be on parade on the 29th Feb.
As all WHU bods that are able should be
Its time to endex these three
1 x

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:11 am

Count me in
1 x
Jurgen Klopp’s teeth are giving me a migraine

Longshanks

Post by Longshanks » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:14 am

Parry Hotter wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:14 pm
Whats gonna happen if someone from the OSB turns up, are you all going to fuck off home or what.
Yes. 🤡
1 x
I can’t stand Thrush. Fact.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:17 am

Longshanks wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:14 am
Parry Hotter wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:14 pm
Yes. 🤡
Who rattled your cage ? :lol:

On that coach are you tomorrow matey ?
0 x
Bring back Jonathon !

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:03 pm

in a nutshell the economics reveal exactly whats what. No hands in till,short term planning,71% of income handed over to blokes like Haller and nothing left over for infrastructure,planning,facility renovations, even if anybody was remotely interested in these things,which nobody is obviously - because there is no money available. It's all in blokes like Haller's bank account.

The only way things can improve, is if the football team become more successful (europe) and all that rests in the very capable hands of David Moyes

...and of course that's all nuts - right. So,filling the Anfield air with black balloons suddenly doesn't seem such a ridiculous thing to do...does it
1 x

Social Media