Who would you keep

Chat about anything football related here!

brookingslovechild

Who would you keep

Post by brookingslovechild » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:11 am

Relegation is a formality as far as I can see. 1.So who would u like to keep
2.Who would u like to go
3.Who will be sold/force move

1. Rice , Antonio , fabs
2. Diop, haller (it hasn’t worked), lanzini, Arthur, Fredrick , moyes
3. Pam, rice, yarmo , lanzini,
0 x

eskimo joe

Re: Who would you keep

Post by eskimo joe » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:34 am

Personally on yesterdayss performance the onlyones i would keep are Antonio, Sndgrass , Fabianski and Rice. But we know ,or have a very good idea at least 2 out of the four will go.

As for the rest, barring the newcomers, they can can go earn their living in Slumberland . Besides the question is a bit moot as we all know the rats will jump ship, the one they all helped sink,and the ones of any monetary value,whether they wish to stay or not, will be sold. This team isnt equpped for life in the championship, and we only have a couple of players i think could cope,or do what is required.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

palerider

Post by palerider » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:33 am

After we get relegated. It's not up for debate anymore, ALL of our better players will be sold and the shysters will force out several who want to stay.

The team will look something like this.

Randolph

Ngakia
Balbuena
A new centre-back. Experienced but past his best
Johnson

Noble
Snodgrass
Cullen
Diangana

Possibly Bowen although if the dwarf can get a profit he will.
One. possibly two, new forwards. One experienced, one a punt on a younger one.

Fabianski, Fredericks, Zabaleta (will retire), Cresswell, Rice, Masuaku, Diop, Ogbonna, Yarmalenko, Anderson, Lanzini, Fornals, Antonio, Haller (although who'd want the cunt ?), Soucek (end of loan) and Ajetski will all leave the club for as much as they can get or to reduce the wage bill.

Oh. And Wilshire. And anyone else I've forgotten.

Because they'll make no pretence about gearing up to fight for promotion but go into full-on bunkering-down mode and asset-strip.

I really think between now and May, with the protests and even the dwarf's mates in the media realising they've backed the wrong horse, the full exposure of how ineptly run this train crash of a club has become will feature on the back pages.

It will be, in terms more serious than football, like the death throws of the Nazis, drinking expensive champagne deep in the bowels of the Reich Chancellery while the bombs and the Russian tanks rolled in.

But they'll be careful not to break any law. They'll asset-strip because they can and eventually the club will be sold. During that time they won't even bother going to games as they won't want to suffer the abuse.

After that I don't know what will happen.

Bleak ? You bet.
2 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:03 am

palerider wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:33 am
After we get relegated. It's not up for debate anymore, ALL of our better players will be sold and the shysters will force out several who want to stay.

The team will look something like this.

Randolph

Ngakia
Balbuena
A new centre-back. Experienced but past his best
Johnson

Noble
Snodgrass
Cullen
Diangana

Possibly Bowen although if the dwarf can get a profit he will.
One. possibly two, new forwards. One experienced, one a punt on a younger one.

Fabianski, Fredericks, Zabaleta (will retire), Cresswell, Rice, Masuaku, Diop, Ogbonna, Yarmalenko, Anderson, Lanzini, Fornals, Antonio, Haller (although who'd want the cunt ?), Soucek (end of loan) and Ajetski will all leave the club for as much as they can get or to reduce the wage bill.

Oh. And Wilshire. And anyone else I've forgotten.

Because they'll make no pretence about gearing up to fight for promotion but go into full-on bunkering-down mode and asset-strip.

I really think between now and May, with the protests and even the dwarf's mates in the media realising they've backed the wrong horse, the full exposure of how ineptly run this train crash of a club has become will feature on the back pages.

It will be, in terms more serious than football, like the death throws of the Nazis, drinking expensive champagne deep in the bowels of the Reich Chancellery while the bombs and the Russian tanks rolled in.

But they'll be careful not to break any law. They'll asset-strip because they can and eventually the club will be sold. During that time they won't even bother going to games as they won't want to suffer the abuse.

After that I don't know what will happen.

Bleak ? You bet.
goodpost:)
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:16 am

brookingslovechild wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:11 am
Relegation is a formality as far as I can see. 1.So who would u like to keep
2.Who would u like to go
3.Who will be sold/force move

1. Rice , Antonio , fabs
2. Diop, haller (it hasn’t worked), lanzini, Arthur, Fredrick , moyes
3. Pam, rice, yarmo , lanzini,
More a case of who will be prepared to stay to keep Mr West Ham company. I guess the obvious remainers, in most cases because no PL clubs want them are Randolph, Martin, Fredericks, Cresswell, Masuaku, Noble, Snodgrass, Cullen, Antonio (don't see him being in demand because of his suspect fitness), Diangana, although he might want away if West Brom go up to replace us, the fringe kids like Ngakia and Johnson. and the medical centre regulars like Wilshere and Reid. And possibly Bowen of course. Almost forgot about him, unless there's a relegation clause attached to his signature.

It won't be pretty. And I can see another relegation battle next season being perfectly honest. And unlike previous relegations I don't have any belief that, as the song says, Things can only get better. The whole ethos of the club is based on failure, fan groups are fighting fan groups, people are still pining for a return to Upton Park, utterly impossible of course, and I can only imagine what the atmosphere at games is like when things go wrong, which is often. FFS it got pretty toxic at Upton Park a few times and it seems to be much worse now. There will also quite probably be another "Burnley" or two before the end of the season which could dissuade anyone thinking of joining from doing so and could result in a points deduction applied for next season. Speculation of course but not out of the question.

FFS if I wasn't looking forward to the kids game this morning I might get mildly pissed off with adffairs. Still, on the bright side, i suppose a few of the knuckle draggers will be looking forward to a twice yearly dust up with our old friends from The New Den. :lol:
1 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Social Media