I’ve not received a penny

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 2795
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm
x 76
x 506

Re: I’ve not received a penny

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:36 pm

BCHammer wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:30 pm
'The Burnley game was a terrible experience, I couldn’t tell you. My 10-year-old granddaughter said: 'Grandpa what do they mean? You’re not a liar are you grandpa?’ I mean, what do you say to a 10-year-old? It was dreadful.'

She's gonna find out sometime grandpa
You tell her another lie that your not a liar
Simple you soppy old cunt.
0 x

User avatar
JayK
Posts: 6283
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:12 am
Location: Essex
x 471
x 68

Re: I’ve not received a penny

Post by JayK » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:17 am

They knew the Burnley game that day had potential to be toxic. What thoughtful, loving grandparent would take their grand kid to a game like that knowing full well it coulda turned nasty and it directed at him and his business partners. Human shield was mentioned and I agree, a sympathy vote too. “Not me coz my granddaughter is here”. You put her in that situation you cunt.

The cab driver story, really? He has a Rolls Royce and a driver. Why’s he in a cab? Bullshit!!

I actually believe he is a fan but not before a fan of making money any which way.
0 x
COYI!!!

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 11679
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 1049
x 802

Re: I’ve not received a penny

Post by Newmarket » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:18 am

JayK wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:17 am
They knew the Burnley game that day had potential to be toxic. What thoughtful, loving grandparent would take their grand kid to a game like that knowing full well it coulda turned nasty and it directed at him and his business partners. Human shield was mentioned and I agree, a sympathy vote too. “Not me coz my granddaughter is here”. You put her in that situation you cunt.

The cab driver story, really? He has a Rolls Royce and a driver. Why’s he in a cab? Bullshit!!

I actually believe he is a fan but not before a fan of making money any which way.
He’s 85 you know
1 x
Bring back Jonathon !

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 9368
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 214
x 1129

Re: I’ve not received a penny

Post by Whiskyman » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:57 am

JayK wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:17 am
They knew the Burnley game that day had potential to be toxic. What thoughtful, loving grandparent would take their grand kid to a game like that knowing full well it coulda turned nasty and it directed at him and his business partners. Human shield was mentioned and I agree, a sympathy vote too. “Not me coz my granddaughter is here”. You put her in that situation you cunt.

The cab driver story, really? He has a Rolls Royce and a driver. Why’s he in a cab? Bullshit!!

I actually believe he is a fan but not before a fan of making money any which way.
The way we've been playing recently mate no loving relative or parent would take their kid to watch a West Ham match under any circumstance. ;)

Child services would become involved.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 9190
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: Wuhan China
x 518
x 1152

Re: I’ve not received a penny

Post by palerider » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:26 am

He makes money at your expense because he cares.

You'd spend it all on cheap booze and wank mags otherwise you ungrateful cunts. He's 104 and you still have the gall to slag him off. He used to play for us you know.


Honestly.

This site.

:cry:
2 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

User avatar
JayK
Posts: 6283
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:12 am
Location: Essex
x 471
x 68

Re: I’ve not received a penny

Post by JayK » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:14 am

palerider wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:26 am
He makes money at your expense because he cares.

You'd spend it all on cheap booze and wank mags otherwise you ungrateful cunts. He's 104 and you still have the gall to slag him off. He used to play for us you know.


Honestly.

This site.

:cry:
But who supplies the wank mags :roll: :lol:
1 x
COYI!!!

User avatar
JayK
Posts: 6283
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:12 am
Location: Essex
x 471
x 68

Re: I’ve not received a penny

Post by JayK » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:15 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:57 am
JayK wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:17 am
They knew the Burnley game that day had potential to be toxic. What thoughtful, loving grandparent would take their grand kid to a game like that knowing full well it coulda turned nasty and it directed at him and his business partners. Human shield was mentioned and I agree, a sympathy vote too. “Not me coz my granddaughter is here”. You put her in that situation you cunt.

The cab driver story, really? He has a Rolls Royce and a driver. Why’s he in a cab? Bullshit!!

I actually believe he is a fan but not before a fan of making money any which way.
The way we've been playing recently mate no loving relative or parent would take their kid to watch a West Ham match under any circumstance. ;)

Child services would become involved.
True that. I don’t even take myself now.
2 x
COYI!!!

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 9368
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 214
x 1129

Re: I’ve not received a penny

Post by Whiskyman » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:35 am

palerider wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:26 am
He makes money at your expense because he cares.

You'd spend it all on cheap booze and wank mags otherwise you ungrateful cunts. He's 104 and you still have the gall to slag him off. He used to play for us you know.


Honestly.

This site.

:cry:
And he lived in Green Street, bless him. Cor blimey guv'nor if it hadn't been for the poor little Jew boy made good riding to our rescue we'd have been in a sorry old state, so we would. He bleeds claret and blue, don't you know. When he used to run along Green Street, did he mention he lived there btw, to school with his arse hanging out of his breeches because his poor old mum couldn't afford a new pair he dreamed of the day when he'd pull on that shirt and represent the club. Did he ever mention he's a supporter ?

Some of our fans are so ungrateful. They should be kissing the very ground he sets foot on, god bless him. And may he live to receive his telegram from Her Majesty, god bless her too, love a duck. And because Mr Gold, bless the air he breathes, would never use it to try to curry favour by saying it, can I just mention that he loves the club, don't you know, and did you know he used to live down the road from Upton Park in Green Street. God bless you guv'nor.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 9190
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: Wuhan China
x 518
x 1152

Re: I’ve not received a penny

Post by palerider » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:02 am

I think they should mint one of those commemoration gold sovereigns for him I do for all the good he's done for the East End.

Stratford would be an absolute shit-pit swarming with immigrants if it wasn't for him.


Gawd bless yer Mister Gold. You're a toff.
Last edited by palerider on Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 6319
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am
x 505
x 1001

Re: I’ve not received a penny

Post by Brookbonds73 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:04 am

palerider wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:26 am
He makes money at your expense because he cares.

You'd spend it all on cheap booze and wank mags otherwise you ungrateful cunts. He's 104 and you still have the gall to slag him off. He used to play for us you know.


Honestly.

This site.

:cry:
Here here.
Those were the days, when men were men and sheep were afraid. Tearing up and down the wing, with his ringlet locks flowing in the wind. Then home for a quick bowl of lockshon.
And he scored the 5th goal against the Hun in 66!
Ungrateful swines.
1 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Post Reply

Social Media