I’ve not received a penny

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: I’ve not received a penny

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:36 pm

BCHammer wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:30 pm
'The Burnley game was a terrible experience, I couldn’t tell you. My 10-year-old granddaughter said: 'Grandpa what do they mean? You’re not a liar are you grandpa?’ I mean, what do you say to a 10-year-old? It was dreadful.'

She's gonna find out sometime grandpa
You tell her another lie that your not a liar
Simple you soppy old cunt.
0 x

JayK

Post by JayK » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:17 am

They knew the Burnley game that day had potential to be toxic. What thoughtful, loving grandparent would take their grand kid to a game like that knowing full well it coulda turned nasty and it directed at him and his business partners. Human shield was mentioned and I agree, a sympathy vote too. “Not me coz my granddaughter is here”. You put her in that situation you cunt.

The cab driver story, really? He has a Rolls Royce and a driver. Why’s he in a cab? Bullshit!!

I actually believe he is a fan but not before a fan of making money any which way.
0 x
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:18 am

JayK wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:17 am
They knew the Burnley game that day had potential to be toxic. What thoughtful, loving grandparent would take their grand kid to a game like that knowing full well it coulda turned nasty and it directed at him and his business partners. Human shield was mentioned and I agree, a sympathy vote too. “Not me coz my granddaughter is here”. You put her in that situation you cunt.

The cab driver story, really? He has a Rolls Royce and a driver. Why’s he in a cab? Bullshit!!

I actually believe he is a fan but not before a fan of making money any which way.
He’s 85 you know
1 x
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:57 am

JayK wrote:

The way we've been playing recently mate no loving relative or parent would take their kid to watch a West Ham match under any circumstance. ;)

Child services would become involved.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

palerider

Post by palerider » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:26 am

He makes money at your expense because he cares.

You'd spend it all on cheap booze and wank mags otherwise you ungrateful cunts. He's 104 and you still have the gall to slag him off. He used to play for us you know.

Honestly.

This site.

:cry:
2 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

JayK

Post by JayK » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:14 am

palerider wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:26 am

You'd spend it all on cheap booze and wank mags otherwise you ungrateful cunts. He's 104 and you still have the gall to slag him off. He used to play for us you know.

Honestly.

This site.

But who supplies the wank mags :roll: :lol:
1 x
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:15 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:57 am
JayK wrote:

The way we've been playing recently mate no loving relative or parent would take their kid to watch a West Ham match under any circumstance. ;)

Child services would become involved.
True that. I don’t even take myself now.
2 x
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:35 am

palerider wrote:

Honestly.

This site.

And he lived in Green Street, bless him. Cor blimey guv'nor if it hadn't been for the poor little Jew boy made good riding to our rescue we'd have been in a sorry old state, so we would. He bleeds claret and blue, don't you know. When he used to run along Green Street, did he mention he lived there btw, to school with his arse hanging out of his breeches because his poor old mum couldn't afford a new pair he dreamed of the day when he'd pull on that shirt and represent the club. Did he ever mention he's a supporter ?

Some of our fans are so ungrateful. They should be kissing the very ground he sets foot on, god bless him. And may he live to receive his telegram from Her Majesty, god bless her too, love a duck. And because Mr Gold, bless the air he breathes, would never use it to try to curry favour by saying it, can I just mention that he loves the club, don't you know, and did you know he used to live down the road from Upton Park in Green Street. God bless you guv'nor.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

palerider

Post by palerider » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:02 am

I think they should mint one of those commemoration gold sovereigns for him I do for all the good he's done for the East End.

Stratford would be an absolute shit-pit swarming with immigrants if it wasn't for him.

Gawd bless yer Mister Gold. You're a toff.
Last edited by palerider on Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:04 am

palerider wrote:

Honestly.

This site.

Here here.
Those were the days, when men were men and sheep were afraid. Tearing up and down the wing, with his ringlet locks flowing in the wind. Then home for a quick bowl of lockshon.
And he scored the 5th goal against the Hun in 66!
Ungrateful swines.
1 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Social Media