Poor babies

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: Poor babies

Post by Brookbonds73 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:11 pm

Taansend wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:01 am
Brookbonds73 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:49 am

Living in a mansion and having millions in the bank might just soften the blow a little though Taans.
No disrespect but you don't get it.

PASSION

Noble has it. I reckon he'd happily swap a load of money for leading West Ham to success.

I know it's easy for us to see these blokes earning 50k+ per week & thinking they have it easy but they still have feelings & everything else. Every human goes through shite most days so rather than just dissing them try putting yourself in their shoes.

Noble is definitely suffering. And as a West Ham fan I feel for the cunt.

If you don't that's up to you. It doesn't affect me either way.

Again, I'm no having a go. I respect your opinion. And understand it.

I'm just a compassionate bloke :D
Passion my arse, standing on terraces at Newport and Wrexham in the 70's, long before he was thought of. Now that's passion.
And we lost both both of em. :D
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:17 pm

Taansend wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:01 am
Brookbonds73 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:49 am

Living in a mansion and having millions in the bank might just soften the blow a little though Taans.
No disrespect but you don't get it.

PASSION

Noble has it. I reckon he'd happily swap a load of money for leading West Ham to success.

I know it's easy for us to see these blokes earning 50k+ per week & thinking they have it easy but they still have feelings & everything else. Every human goes through shite most days so rather than just dissing them try putting yourself in their shoes.

Noble is definitely suffering. And as a West Ham fan I feel for the cunt.

If you don't that's up to you. It doesn't affect me either way.

Again, I'm no having a go. I respect your opinion. And understand it.

I'm just a compassionate bloke :D
No YOU don’t get it . I’m not digging him out but it’s just a fucking job to him and he’s no different from the rest of the squad .
0 x
Bring back Jonathon !

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:33 pm

Taansend wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:42 am
Whiskyman wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:38 am

For a minute there I thought you were serious. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am Mate.

I'm a West Ham fan, so is Noble. I know he's feeling shite, much more so than you or I
I think we are all West Ham fans and some of us for a lot longer than Nobes and he certainly isn't feeling more, or even as much shite as me. The difference is he has a chance to do something about it but unfortunately hasn't got the ability which isn't his fault but I wish they would stop coming out with these feeble excuses from time to time
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:37 pm

Shortshanks wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:33 pm
Taansend wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:42 am

I am Mate.

I'm a West Ham fan, so is Noble. I know he's feeling shite, much more so than you or I
I think we are all West Ham fans and some of us for a lot longer than Nobes and he certainly isn't feeling more, or even as much shite as me. The difference is he has a chance to do something about it but unfortunately hasn't got the ability which isn't his fault but I wish they would stop coming out with these feeble excuses from time to time
Basically they’re just shit at their jobs and will be rewarded with a nice Miami holiday by that Cunt Moyes
1 x
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:55 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:11 pm

Passion my arse, standing on terraces at Newport and Wrexham in the 70's, long before he was thought of. Now that's passion.
I can think of several words to describe that mate. Funnily enough passion wasn't one of those that came instantly to mind. ;)
1 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:31 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:55 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:11 pm

I can think of several words to describe that mate. Funnily enough passion wasn't one of those that came instantly to mind. ;)
I know, insanity springs to mind.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:06 pm

Find it Strange that some of you think Nobes is Bullshitting in his love and passion for West Ham..

Don't rate him as a player,call him slow,crap,useless,whatever...me I don't agree...but we all see and
read the game differently...opinions and all that.
Love the man...but now Soucek is here..I'm hoping he replaces Nobes as a starter,from a purely
football perspective..always said we need better there,as good as he(Nobes)is,and he IS a good
player.

But saying he doesn't love respect and have a passion for us...I'm afraid you're way way of....

And I'd say 90% of us would agree with that...not on here, a forum maybe,but in general.
He talks openly and honestly about his and the clubs situation..and as Captain as well as on Field,
he has to represent the club off Field as well....he's not a board lacky, but does have to support
them at times....bit like a Chargehand at work you might have or be...he's one of you on the shop
floor,but has to implement the Companys ideas and policies at times.
Every Player at the club or has been at the club always bigs him up, and have the utmost respect
for him.
I could write a shit load more,sticking up for him,but don't feel I really need to.

I'm 100% convinced he is an Iron............and loves the club as much as any of us..

Back to topic... :lol: .....Me,I would screw every fuckin penny out of the modern game I could,
and get every little perk going...that's not greed...that's doing what we all do in life,
whether I was crap or brilliant...that would include leaving the Irons if I could get more elsewhere..
But would also give 100% every game where ever I was for that sort of money..

The break thing isn't a West Ham thing...they've been told to do it...I'd be off to the beach for a few
days...no mistake..
2 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:42 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:06 pm
Find it Strange that some of you think Nobes is Bullshitting in his love and passion for West Ham..

Don't rate him as a player,call him slow,crap,useless,whatever...me I don't agree...but we all see and
Love the man...but now Soucek is here..I'm hoping he replaces Nobes as a starter,from a purely
football perspective..always said we need better there,as good as he(Nobes)is,and he IS a good
player.

But saying he doesn't love respect and have a passion for us...I'm afraid you're way way of....

And I'd say 90% of us would agree with that...not on here, a forum maybe,but in general.
He talks openly and honestly about his and the clubs situation..and as Captain as well as on Field,
he has to represent the club off Field as well....he's not a board lacky, but does have to support
them at times....bit like a Chargehand at work you might have or be...he's one of you on the shop
Every Player at the club or has been at the club always bigs him up, and have the utmost respect
for him.
I could write a shit load more,sticking up for him,but don't feel I really need to.

I'm 100% convinced he is an Iron............and loves the club as much as any of us..

Back to topic... :lol: .....Me,I would screw every fuckin penny out of the modern game I could,
and get every little perk going...that's not greed...that's doing what we all do in life,
whether I was crap or brilliant...that would include leaving the Irons if I could get more elsewhere..

The break thing isn't a West Ham thing...they've been told to do it...I'd be off to the beach for a few
days...no mistake..
Nothing to do with liking or disliking Noble imo, simply, at l;east in my case, I don't believe one word any footballer spouts about how he's always been a fan, kissing the badge, love the club and all the other bollocks they regularly come out with at whatever club happens to be paying their salary that season.

Noble is a professional. He is paid to do a job. And I bet a pound to a pinch of shit if he'd had the opportunity to go and work somewhere else for more money, a better chance of winning something, or both, he'd have been off quicker than shit through the proverbial goose.

And good luck to him, and anyone else who does. It's a job. Nothing more, nothing less. By all accounts he's a good professional, only ever seen on the back pages unlike some, and I've got no reason to suspect he doesn't put everything he has into a game. If he's not good enough , just like any other player, it's up to the manager to recognise that and respond so I certainly wouldn't criticise him for not being up to the job if he has a poor game. Or for that matter if the manager continues to select him.

But, FFS, let's give it a rest about his, or for that matter any other player's, love for the club. It's fucking stomach turning imo.
1 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:10 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:42 pm
mkhammer wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:06 pm

player.

for him.

days...no mistake..
Nothing to do with liking or disliking Noble imo, simply, at l;east in my case, I don't believe one word any footballer spouts about how he's always been a fan, kissing the badge, love the club and all the other bollocks they regularly come out with at whatever club happens to be paying their salary that season.

Noble is a professional. He is paid to do a job. And I bet a pound to a pinch of shit if he'd had the opportunity to go and work somewhere else for more money, a better chance of winning something, or both, he'd have been off quicker than shit through the proverbial goose.

And good luck to him, and anyone else who does. It's a job. Nothing more, nothing less. By all accounts he's a good professional, only ever seen on the back pages unlike some, and I've got no reason to suspect he doesn't put everything he has into a game. If he's not good enough , just like any other player, it's up to the manager to recognise that and respond so I certainly wouldn't criticise him for not being up to the job if he has a poor game. Or for that matter if the manager continues to select him.

But, FFS, let's give it a rest about his, or for that matter any other player's, love for the club. It's fucking stomach turning imo.
Fucking bang on . If Noble had lived closer to their training ground he’d be Mr Arsenal instead.
1 x
Bring back Jonathon !

jhammers

Post by jhammers » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:01 am

They've been on a break all season the lazy bastards.
1 x

Social Media