Disappointed

Chat about anything football related here!

Taansend

Disappointed

Post by Taansend » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:03 am

I think Gonzo & Geo fucked up.

As Whiskey has often pointed out, one of the reasons we're shite is because of the song Bubbles. It's about loss, so lose we must.

Yesterdays postponement was the perfect opportunity for the Gee Boyz (Copyright Taansend) to do a fake post match review celebrating our fantastic five (or more) nil win at Citeh.

They could have run through the game, discussing the excellent work by the defenders, tireless & creative movement of our midfielders & goal scoring prowess of whoever they decided scored the goals.

We could even have seen the new league table with us level with Brighton & within touching distance of 10th.

The players wouldn't have known it wasn't true. Moyes could show it to them before training & they would have gone into each session with a spring in their step, knowing that if they can spank Citeh by that many away then they could also beat Liverpool in two weeks. Who knows, it might have snowballed into a 13 game winning streak leading us to European qualification, a UEFA Cup win next year, Champions League win the following year & a legacy to be proud of.

But the Gee Boyz didn't do that. They did nuffink except sit at home & watch wheelie bins fly by all day.

So if we get relegated don't blame the Daves. Don't blame the players. Blame The Gee Boyz for their pathetic inaction.

Rant Over.
0 x

eskimo joe

Re: Disappointed

Post by eskimo joe » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:07 am

I think the sea water where the local deli caught the turtles must be polluted with some sort of hallucinogenic toxin that gives people wild imaginations. I suggest stearing clear, or find another source. Could breed them yourself,at least you know what was in the water.( on the whole). Could start up your own business with a hammers theme in mind , " Noble Beasts Fit To Feast ". Just hope business isnt slow.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

Taansend

Post by Taansend » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:11 am

eskimo joe wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:07 am
I think the sea water where the local deli caught the turtles must be polluted with some sort of hallucinogenic toxin that gives people wild imaginations. I suggest stearing clear, or find another source. Could breed them yourself,at least you know what was in the water.( on the whole). Could start up your own business with a hammers theme in mind , " Noble Beasts Fit To Feast ". Just hope business isnt slow.
Can anyone translate this to English :lol:
0 x

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:31 am

Taansend wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:11 am
eskimo joe wrote:

Dont you have google translate?
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:32 am

Taansend wrote:
eskimo joe wrote:
Yes I can . The trouble with mid winter breaks (and international breaks) is that people get bored and post shit.

Like you did above.
2 x
Bring back Jonathon !

Taansend

Post by Taansend » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:31 am

Newmarket wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:32 am
Taansend wrote:

Yes I can . The trouble with mid winter breaks (and international breaks) is that people get bored and post shit.

Like you did above.
I find your anti pro West Ham criteria disappointing, mate.

Also, I post shit all year round so that's pretty ignorant on your part as well.

:shock:
0 x

Social Media