Liverpool v West Ham - Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
deanox
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 3:18 pm
Location: Waxahachie TX
x 83
x 86

Re: Liverpool v West Ham - Official Match Thread

Post by deanox » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:36 pm

Let’s be honest the chance of us winning tonight is extremely thin.
A good performance with us testing their keeper might be all we can hope for.
COYI ⚒⚒⚒

Still think we might nick it
0 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

User avatar
Clayton
Posts: 5642
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:29 pm
x 734
x 614

Re: Liverpool v West Ham - Official Match Thread

Post by Clayton » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:41 pm

deanox wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:36 pm

A good performance with us testing their keeper might be all we can hope for.
COYI ⚒⚒⚒

Still think we might nick it
And Antonio is going to do that , I see your optimism is high ;) .
2 x

User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 3955
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil
x 908
x 720

Re: Liverpool v West Ham - Official Match Thread

Post by andyginbrasil » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:41 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:26 pm
So now we're playing with no strikers!
Good to see you back BB....
1 x

User avatar
BillyDWhizz
Posts: 3350
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:34 pm
x 103
x 398

Re: Liverpool v West Ham - Official Match Thread

Post by BillyDWhizz » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:43 pm

Image
2 x
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 3955
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil
x 908
x 720

Re: Liverpool v West Ham - Official Match Thread

Post by andyginbrasil » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:44 pm

So last game I highlighted 3 who were going to play crap ......and did........yet... he still puts 2 back in the line up today.....who will play crap.

With 2 better players sat on the bench.......??????????????????????????????????????????
0 x

User avatar
Clayton
Posts: 5642
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:29 pm
x 734
x 614

Re: Liverpool v West Ham - Official Match Thread

Post by Clayton » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:48 pm

Moyes is a enigma , we haven't seen hide nor hair of Ngakia since the Liverpool game and now he is back for another Liverpool game , why has Moyes been hiding him all this time ? Does he intend to completely ruin the young lads career by playing him only against Liverpool ?.

So why has he selected Snodgrass and Noble again , Why not start Bowen and Fornals , I hope Moyes is not playing a 4-4-2 .
Bench doesnt look to bad though , not like Moyes is likely to use it before the 85 minute unless there are injuries . :roll:
1 x

User avatar
deanox
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 3:18 pm
Location: Waxahachie TX
x 83
x 86

Re: Liverpool v West Ham - Official Match Thread

Post by deanox » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:49 pm

Clayton wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:41 pm
deanox wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:36 pm

A good performance with us testing their keeper might be all we can hope for.
COYI ⚒⚒⚒

Still think we might nick it
And Antonio is going to do that , I see your optimism is high ;) .
And I haven’t even had a drink yet🍻😳
1 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

User avatar
Clayton
Posts: 5642
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:29 pm
x 734
x 614

Re: Liverpool v West Ham - Official Match Thread

Post by Clayton » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:51 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:26 pm
So now we're playing with no strikers!
Hope all is ok BB , and it all went well , lets hope we can get a result in our favour tonight , though I wouldn't hold my breath .
1 x

User avatar
BillyDWhizz
Posts: 3350
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:34 pm
x 103
x 398

Re: Liverpool v West Ham - Official Match Thread

Post by BillyDWhizz » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:54 pm

Oggy to give away a penalty, Snodgrass yellow, another long term injury, VAR controversy and a Noble red card. There you go, all the match highlights 5 mins before kick off.
0 x
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

User avatar
downunda
Posts: 1054
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 8:54 am
x 289
x 126

Re: Liverpool v West Ham - Official Match Thread

Post by downunda » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:55 pm

Clayton wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:48 pm
Moyes is a enigma , we haven't seen hide nor hair of Ngakia since the Liverpool game and now he is back for another Liverpool game , why has Moyes been hiding him all this time ? Does he intend to completely ruin the young lads career by playing him only against Liverpool ?.

So why has he selected Snodgrass and Noble again , Why not start Bowen and Fornals , I hope Moyes is not playing a 4-4-2 .
Bench doesnt look to bad though , not like Moyes is likely to use it before the 85 minute unless there are injuries . :roll:
"we haven't seen hide nor hair of Ngakia since the Liverpool game and now he is back for another Liverpool game , why has Moyes been hiding him all this time" .....Hiding him for one game?
0 x

Post Reply

Social Media