West Ham vs Wolves Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
mkhammer

Re: West Ham vs Wolves Official Match Thread

Post by mkhammer » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:27 am

JayK wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:03 pm
All games cancelled now. Makes sense to me. It’s not the catching of the fuckin thing that bothers people, it’s who they can pass it onto. No cure for it.
Yeah this......Never had a Cold or flu in my life,so hopefully I'll be OK....but it's the...Can you carry
it and not be aware,and pass it on to an elderly relative,is the concern..

So have started the avoiding handshakes,and keeping a bit of distance thing....not panicking,
still cracking on with our lives,just aware...till it becomes a bit more clearer the scale of it,
and exactly how contagious is it..

What ever we're doing seems to be working to a degree...as we're way way behind other similar
countries Germany,Spain,France,Italy.. with it.
0 x

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:48 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:27 am
JayK wrote:
All games cancelled now. Makes sense to me. It’s not the catching of the fuckin thing that bothers people, it’s who they can pass it onto. No cure for it.
Yeah this......Never had a Cold or flu in my life,so hopefully I'll be OK....but it's the...Can you carry

So have started the avoiding handshakes,and keeping a bit of distance thing....not panicking,
still cracking on with our lives,just aware...till it becomes a bit more clearer the scale of it,

What ever we're doing seems to be working to a degree...as we're way way behind other similar
It is a bit like World War 3 as people are being attacked by corona-virus. Hopefully the virus will be long gone very soon.
0 x

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:54 pm

Ibbyham wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:48 pm
mkhammer wrote:

It is a bit like World War 3 as people are being attacked by corona-virus. Hopefully the virus will be long gone very soon.
:o
1 x

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:45 pm

Are we a goal down yet ?
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:17 pm

Ibbyham wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:48 pm
mkhammer wrote:

Long Gone Soon ? Sounds like the latest Korean footballing superstar.
1 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:43 pm

palerider wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:45 pm
Are we a goal down yet ?
We play tomorrow
0 x

JayK

Post by JayK » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:06 pm

mkhammer wrote:
JayK wrote:

My mother in law receives chemo every other week and has done for 5 years now. We see them quite a lot. If I pick this thing up and pass it on without realising, 100% guaranteed I walk in with her death sentence. I don’t want that for either of us. In the meantime, I’ll just be a bit achy and thirsty. I’m staying away.
2 x
COYI!!!

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:33 pm

mkhammer wrote:
JayK wrote:

Reading a report of the various shutdowns in those countries: France have said it would not affect essential businesses which were listed as food shops, chemists, banks, tobacco shops and petrol stations.

While Berlin has banned all public and private events with more than 50 participants and forced the closure of all bars, cinemas, clubs, gyms, betting halls and brothels.

If you were a travelling tourist chugging along - under your own steam - seeking fun with oodles of cash...you ain't going to find it - which rather fucked up the old gap year plans
0 x

Taansend

Post by Taansend » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:14 pm

Great result today. Not interested in their excuses about travelling back from Greece. The better team won.

Anderson back to his best & that chip from Bowen was excellent.

Defence played well & keeping a clean sheet against a team of Wolves calibre is fantastic.

Congratulations to Moyes & the boys on the 3 nil win. Up to 15th now. Bring on Spurs next week.

I miss football :lol:
0 x

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:23 pm

Taansend wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:14 pm
Great result today. Not interested in their excuses about travelling back from Greece. The better team won.

Anderson back to his best & that chip from Bowen was excellent.

Defence played well & keeping a clean sheet against a team of Wolves calibre is fantastic.

Congratulations to Moyes & the boys on the 3 nil win. Up to 15th now. Bring on Spurs next week.

I miss football :lol:
Maybe you should think about self isolating ? :(
2 x

Social Media